Have you ever met a person in your life where you know that it is not accidental that this person came into your life? And that this person will have some kind of profound or impacting effect on your life? We cannot know how long they will be in our life, but we know there can be an effect.
We have all had this experience before, in fact this has happened to me in this past week - someone that if you asked me 2 weeks ago who they are, I would have had no idea about this person, I could have told you nothing and in no way could I see that they were about to step into and interact with my life pattern - surprising.
It is one of the strange beauties of life in this physical reality, every day we wake up from our sleep, we become conscious from unconscious - we breathe and get out of bed not knowing what events await us on this new day.
I have learnt at this point to never assume that I know what will happen in my life from day to day -
yet isn't it fascinating that in our minds the ego always assumes to know exactly how the day will go, what things will happen where we have this pre-programmed comfort of living out our patterns apparently "knowing" how our day to day life will go.
So we must be prepared for these interactions, these as yet unknown to you person or persons - because as the ego we can miss these pivotal life opportunities that occur and even if we do not miss these moments, we may miss the point - remember that just because it is no accident that someone came into your life, that does not mean it will always be of benefit to you.
This person or persons may be here to help you learn about improvement of your life in some way, or to the detriment of your life in some way - we cannot fear this, but we must be aware that just because someone literally drops into our life it does not automatically mean it will be something to assist you in living what is best for all life here.
I have seen in my life there has been many pivotal people who came into my life, some for the better, some for the worse and some a mix of the two -
I notice that when I focus on breathing when I am in the midst of learning about this new person or persons in my life, then I can remove any rose coloured or dark glasses my mind is trying to define this new person as, I can apply common sense and actually see clearly here what this person is about and if we can assist each other in our life paths.
I notice that the more attractive things about the person from a physical design, skill set design, character design, makes my mind more likely to trust the person or want to believe that they must be a good benefit for me automatically.
So I take self-responsibility to stand here stable as breathe when new people come into my life, so I can consistently see with clarity in self-honesty what is happening with these new interactions.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I know what will happen in my life from day to day, I realise that while I can determine whether I am smoking tomorrow or not for instance, I cannot determine who or when a new person will enter my life, so this belief is in separation from physical reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that someone is a benefit or detriment to my life until I have done the necessary investigation from a starting point of common sense here as apposed to thoughts, feelings and emotions - I realise that I can only ever truly find out what a person is like from standing stable as breathe where common sense and learning is always clear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to automatically want to trust a person must be here to benefit my life based on something about their character design, physical design, or skill set design or combination of these things that I find attractive about this person - I realise that attraction is not a solid foundation to base trust on, because real trust is built from consistent
interactions that benefit each other.
I forgive myself for not realising in all moments that I must always be clear as breathe when I meet new people so that I can provide the optimal version of myself, so whether the person is here to benefit or detriment me, they will ultimately come to know me as someone who can assist them in life.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe I know what will happen in my life from day to day, I realise that while there are periods of being able to see how days will pan out, I cannot see what is not known to me, and I can never see who else's life path is about to intersect with mine at any given moment until they arrive - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts of "certainty" about the upcoming days events, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage these thoughts, as In reality I know that these thoughts do not prepare me for any potential new encounters, so I breathe and continue to do so until these thoughts do nt come up any more.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to automatically assume that a new person or persons coming into my life will be of benefit or detriment to me, without making sure I am clear as breathe investigating the point with common sense first - So as and when I see my mind thinking, trying to come to a hypothetical conclusion without a clear understanding, then I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage these thoughts as I know the cycle that will happen if I allow this, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more assumption.
I commit myself to living the realisation that I must be stable as breathe when I meet new people, so I can make sure that what I will offer to this person in their life will be of the utmost support to them - a pre-programmed Marley will be of limited use to anyone, yet me as life breathing here supports any and all that come my way unconditionally.




No comments:
Post a Comment