Sunday, 11 February 2018

Day 265: The Beasts Pain Part 2

Seeing beasts in pain is something I have reacted emotionally about for a longtime, and every now and then I will explode in relation to a charity advert regarding animal abuse.

Also one of my dogs has been very ill recently mainly due to old age and potentially cancer, this has forced me into a position I have been in before with animals under my care - do I continue to look after them while they are in increasing pain and the care they need is becoming more consistent, or do I ask him if he has had enough of the pain and wants me to put him down?

Tears are filling my eyes as I write this knowing that Cypher and so many beasts in this world are suffering immense pain right now, as I sit here in comfort writing this blog.

But as we have been looking at previously, I cannot allow any pattern of psychological behaviour that causes instability in me to exist when it is clearly counterproductive -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react emotionally as shame sometimes when I see animal abuse charity adverts, I realise that this is a pattern that has existed for some time in me and does not support me because the consequence of this pattern is existing in separation from people as a judgement towards myself and humanity of not being worthy to have such beautiful animals existing in our world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as humanity to not be worthy of being around life - I realise that yes while humanity has been disgusting towards the animal kingdom, to judge myself and all humanity for this only feeds into conflict within and as me as well as the continuation of this system of animal abuse which I will not accept so I take self-responsibility to stop this pattern now.

I forgive myself for being ashamed that many humans still believe that charity is a viable solution to animal abuse in this world, when it has been clear for a long time that charities are a part of the problem  - i cannot allow myself to react to this ignorance of some people, because I once never knew now what I do, and I must remember that everyone who gives to a charity has there heart in the right place so to speak, regardless of the ineffective nature of the charity itself.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every moment of breathe here, that there was a time in my life where I also believed that the god/slave concept of charities was acceptable, therefore I have no right to judge anyone who supports this concept now because we are all in a process together and a person can only self-realise when they are ready, not off the back of mine or anyone else's words.

I forgive myself tat I have not realised that I have contributed to the exact same system that allows for animal abuse to exist in the first place through my participation within and as this money system of capitalism - yet I have seen for some time in my life that only I can change animal abuse here through what I allow and accept and how in interact with animals in this world, because when I breathe and stabilise myself here, my starting point becomes clear and this has enabled me to be able to support many animals in this world in my life time.

I forgive myself for not allowing and accepting myself to react emotionally as anger when I see these animal abuse charity adverts, which then simply cause me to be unstable, to unnecessarily hit a wall or table or something, and to look at the charity as an enemy that I must "fight off".

I forgive myself that I have not realised that when I exist as this anger reaction I am essentially making the charity stronger, I am giving the advert designers what they want - an emotional response from me. But when I breathe, I can apply common sense, then I can take self-responsibility and create whats best for all life here as me, then through this constant walking I take one step towards re-designing these charities from the inside out - when I do this my part is done, and I know that when all humanity walks this point in unison then these charities will truly be abolished.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that through the laws of polarity, the laws of energy, that I cannot sop anything through competition, through fighting, because it is the very action of competing that creates friction which is energy, which is separation, which is not acceptable - the only way anything changes is when I stand equal to this point, realise that this point is me, that this is not acceptable and then re-align this unacceptable point to what is best for all life.

So within this I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that this charity pretending to care, I am equal to that - I am as responsible as anyone else in allowing a system that lets false caring exist in the first place - yet I have seen that as myself here as this breathe that when I take self-responsibility I can redesign this fake caring into real caring - its amazing how animals know when you are a human that can be trusted through developing communication and a relationship based on consistent actions of care and equality.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to be angry that not enough is being done individually or in unison by humanity to stop animal abuse - i realise that this anger does not assist me to change this point, because all I can ever do is bring it back to self here and do what is possible within my capacity to stop this abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react as anxiety and confusion about whether I should put my dog down or not - I realise that this anxiety and confusion does not assist me, because ultimately we all die, nothing can change that in this world and if his pain only continues to increase from here and he does not die in his sleep - then there is no choice that exists there is only an action of whats best for all life, which of course will mean me stopping the pain for him, ending the physical lifetime of a mighty dog, and one of my best ever friends known as Cypher.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting one of my best friends die, especially considering I feel I have lost too many friends to death - yet I see that this feeling is based in self-interest, the ego which cannot let go, so I forgive myself for feeling that this is "not fair" for me to have to decide if i put my dog down or not, but when I breathe here I apply common sense and see the limitations of this feeling and that to allow my friend to be in increasing pain if I can take that pain away is unacceptable animal abuse which I will not accept within and as me.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to react emotionally as shame when I see animal abuse charity adverts, I realise that this pattern is pointless, so as and when I see these thoughts coming up I stop and breathe - I do not allow myself to engage as I know the cycle that comes from this, So I breathe and continue to breathe until there is no more reaction that exists.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to react emotionally as anger and judgement when I see these animal charity adverts - I realise that these reactions are understandable, but are not supportive and are counter productive to ending these charities activities, so when I see my mind having these thoughts when I see these adverts, I immediately stop and breathe, then continue to do so until these reactions are transcended.

I commit myself to living the realisation that the animal support I have been living as myself in this world for years now, must continue to be fine tuned until the example I show as myself is imitated by every being in this world until everyone is supporting animals  from a starting point of whats best for all life.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to have anxiety or confusion about my dog dying or having to decide to put him down - I realise that we all deteriorate and die slowly in this world it cannot be avoided, so there is no need to have any confusion and whether someone is one of my best friends or not is irrelevant --  so as and when i see my mind reacting to his pain as anxiety and confusion, I stop and breathe, I see that this reaction will not assist me in existing as and doing whats best for all life, so I breathe until these thoughts evaporate.

I commit myself to doing everything I can in my lifetime to ending all forms of animal abuse through creating a system that supports all life as me in equality and oneness - so that when I inevitably die, a blue print will be left here for future generations showing the limitations of how we humans have existed in relation to animals, and how we can build heaven on earth for all life on Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment