Sunday, 26 November 2017

Day 254: Walking through Desteni's doorway

Who would I be if it were not for Desteni? Most likely a destroyer in this world. It is as simple as that, and a psychopathic intelligent one at that, this is where my life was rapidly heading towards before I came across the group, a walking instability - yet it has been through the psychological alignment tools of the Desteni group that I learnt how to harness myself, how to expel the destructive elements of my personality, to find the root of each pattern that I become and becomes me, then navigate myself back here as the stability of breathing - the power to literally re-wire myself.

This is leadership training like no other, where you will be supported to support yourself to become the best version of yourself in equality, no relying on single leaders or unsubstantiated pointless beliefs, only the mathematics of what is best for all life, the strength of the group, each cell equal in importance and responsibility to the outcome, with no hierarchies - my fate would have long ago been death or imprisonment, were it not for what I have learnt through everyone involved in the Desteni group.

It's amazing when I slow my mind down and look at how many moments in the course of every day show me the various ways in which my nature has changed, and that which still requires my correction for the rest of my lifetime.

Let me list a few points to you so you better understand the context here -

* Vocabulary, the bricks of learning and communication - while I understood a lot of complex words growing up from my grandfather, it wasn't until I started walking with Desteni that I realised I had a lot of holes in my understanding of many words, and from this learned the real power of aligning my vocabulary - the satisfaction that started to develop through this process, got to the point I am today where I enjoy to learn new words.

* Because I am so much more aware of the abuse I have allowed within me, it allows me to be able to easily spot abuse and self-abuse in others - its like a physical feedback reading from being able to read my own physical feedback for so long.

* Seeing, realising and understanding that Memory is not life, and what has not been working in the past to the benefit of all life, will not work moving forward. I have realised that I am a pre-programmed organic robot through the Desteni group and that I must and I can clean up my thoughts, create new intent, new learning, new passions, new better memories here that uplift myself and all around me.

* I consider every outcome of every action I make within myself and within interacting with others, and any moments where I miss, or do not consider what is best for all I get annoyed with myself, and will look to find a way to change the outcome next time almost automatically.

* When I am lost within my emotions I always navigate a way out and bring myself back here through self-honest self-introspection, self-forgiveness and the self corrective application of breathing, this was a foreign concept to me before I came across desteni - the old me would always look to destroy something when I was lost in emotions. 

* Development as a gentleman in relation to women - like many young boys as a teenager and young adult before I came across the desteni group, apart from my mother I really didn't have much respect for women in any way, and generally just saw women as tools for my sexual pleasure as opposed to seeing them as life. My grandfather who was like my father growing up, sometimes would be derogatory towards women especially when talking about his ex wife, my grandmother which I of course adopted as a young boy because I venerated my grandfather.

But through Desteni the questions I was forced to ask myself about porn addiction for instance, the sexualisation, objectification and general inequality that has happened towards women in society and my role in that was profound. It should come as no surprise then that before I came a cross Desteni I had less then a handful of female "friends" but nowadays I have hundreds of real female friends all around the world and my relationship with my mother is better then ever. 

* Determination to leave a legacy of worth, not leave a life of meaninglessness. That way there is a record when I am dead, my records will live on in this world - this is something I see in all Destonians, it is an innate ability, a painfully developed self-will, to not procrastinate the point of sharing only the most important messages of what is here on planet Earth consistently, because of always knowing that time is always against humanity.

* That we are directly connected to everything that is here, that this money system is actually connected to our intent, our allowance - this was the first time It was brought to my attention in my life that the actual structure of the money system is identical to how our pre-programmed minds are structured and vice versa. The whole principle that we have to actually embody a new money system, we have to change the ego based capitalistic money system and live a new money system into life that is best for all life through our own individual and unified examples and actions.

* That everything is in reverse, that walking backwards to see the real points is often the most effective, I cannot list how many times I have seen that the opposite of what we have been taught growing up is the actual truth of something.

* I document and organise my life so much more effectively, the large majority of my life is documented to some degree and this allows me to plan more effectively into the next day knowing what must done, noting it down and committing myself to sticking to getting that written word lived.

* Understanding the importance of taking care of animals and nature to the best of my ability in every moment, my grandfather and my mother assisted with this a lot also, yet it was not till I came across Desteni that I saw the true depth of this importance. Then through the years of repetitions you could say, it is automatic for me now, wherever I am physically in this world I assist animals and plants in the way that I would like to be treated by a human, which is with unconditional care. Which is fascinating at times nowadays, because its almost like a horde of random animals follow me and trust me wherever I go, knowing that I will provide for them to the best of my ability - It is profound but animals know when a human can be trusted, and a relationship develops once this trust has been established.


This list really could go on, it is not an exhaustive list and really I could and may write a very large book if I wanted to on this exact subject - this blog has been written to show what has improved in my life as a result of the leadership training of the Desteni group.

I have had improvements in my life as a result of standing with many groups at this point, that have developed many different skills within me and I am thankful.

I give thanks to everyone that is a part of the Desteni group, the best of humanity, a huge part of the small portion of humanity that makes mother earth smile - I implore anyone reading this to support Desteni, if you are having some kind of serious psychological issues regarding anything in your life, you will be assisted far more then any pill or any psychiatrists words.

Don't listen to stupid shit online, to the fear and hate that some stigmatise the group with, trying to discredit the group, because the worst of the elite pay many shills and anonymous fools to attack the group - so research desteni, support desteni, interact, apply the tools and see the organic strength that begins to develop within you and within your life.

Join me next time as I continue my journey to life here.

No comments:

Post a Comment