Sunday, 13 November 2016

Day 200: Are you making Mother Earth angry? Natures power will Trump you.

Its a statement that has helped me through the years in assisting myself to look after life to the best of my ability. Is what I'm doing pissing of this planet? is my conduct causing me to be a literal physical pain to planet Earth? I don't want to make her too angry, because i know what will happen when enough humans do that in unity - she will unleash her wrath in a way never seen before to silence the noise and harm of the humans.

Every being in this world needs to start getting used to asking themselves this question in day to day living - if today is my last day to be alive, will I be able to say to this planet that I did everything I could to make a better world and I am proud of my life? Or will I be saying that I didn't give a shit about this planet as long as I was happy in my selfish bubble of comfort? Are you proud of your life? Or are you ashamed? You know the truth when you are honest with yourself.

The minds of humans often struggle to deal with the fact that the physical is in control here, not the human mind - the pre-programmed minds of humans is based on energy and is finite - the physical is eternally here. Yet isn't it amazing that the pre-programmed human mind is so full of its own shit to not even see how much more powerful the physical is?

I would say next time you accidentally kick the corner of a door with your pinky toe - pay attention to how much such a minor physical bump hurt you, when mentally you probably couldn't even imagine that hurting you.

Do you know humans that have a problem thinking they are more important then others, more important and apparently more powerful then this planet? I do, and I tend to not get on well with people that think like that.

Its interesting that some of the worst beings on this planet, through self-dishonesty many of them believe they are not ashamed of the things they have done, that they are "above" shame and regret. In reality though when an abusive being is shown directly the harm they have incurred on others, then the crow like ghost rider effect of mother earth, will bring any being to their knees in shame of their deplorable actions that have harmed life - watch the film Powder at the scene where he transfers the pain of the shot deer into the human to understand this point, because if you could feel the pain you incur on others, would you still be harming people?  

Now anyone that I consider a true friend already asks themselves the question "am I making mother Earth angry?" automatically everyday, and takes step to maximise their support of life unconditionally each and every day -

But for anyone out there that is struggling to give a fuck about taking care of this planet everyday, don't worry, I understand where your head is at, I have been there before and its never too late to apologise to life and this planet through your words and your deeds.

So for all you abusers out there, that have yet to stand up for life, its time to stop playing games, so here is some support for you - in any moments where you think you are more important and more powerful then this planet, say for instance you consistently throw non degradable rubbish on the floor, or maybe your thinking of harming some people all the time -
In these moments I want you to start imagine a lightning storm/hurricane/tidalwave/volcanic earthquake the likes of which you have never seen before, a "super storm" if you will, happening at once destroying everything you've ever loved.

Even the worst of people have people and things that they favour and wouldn't want to see harmed, so in these moments where your thinking of hurting life, I want you to get used to thinking the opposite way, realising that every time you think and then act to abuse life, you take your loved ones and the human species one step closer to a human extinction planetary storm, because you have to get used to understanding the fact that this decision to abuse, is directly building towards the consequence of the end of human existence.

You don't really want that, nobody really wants that, nobody wants to see the true terror of Terra, so then take a deep breathe, check yourself remove the nasty thoughts to destroy and keep breathing until those thoughts are cleared out of your mind no matter how many times they come up.

Maybe you don't think the planet has such a power to challenge the "almighty pyramid", maybe you think that you are more powerful then the planet, I certainly know people that do, fools that will likely not realise the consequence of their actions until its too late, and they take their last breathe, but I assure you there is no power on this planet that can trump the power of the planet itself - never forget that, respect that and start taking care of the real boss here - Life.




No comments:

Post a Comment