Sunday, 9 October 2016

Day 195: As long as there is Movement there is Improvement

In the best of times and the worst of times, I have found this statement has supported me within improving myself as a human being -  for instance just recently I have learnt how to create websites, and increased my understanding of how the internet is structured, and this statement that has supported me to do so.

Through this statement "As long as there is movement there is improvement" have also realised through the years that making improvements in my life in any capacity, does not have to be giant leaps. I mean if we can make giant leaps of improvements practically in our life then great, but big or small improvements matters not, only the fact that there is improvement.

I mean yes there can be aimless movements, of course we will make mistakes in our movements sometimes, especially is we go to fast - but as long as there is movement, then you will empower yourself to be able to find out what areas of your life are aimless and for what reason.

But without movement then nothing is possible to be improved upon, because the more grounded within moving we become, and the less daydreaming we do throughout our day, then the more effective our interactions in this world will be.

Can you think of moments in your life when you were so happy about something, and because you were on such a high with positive feelings, that you didn't want to have to come back to reality to get your hands dirty and put in labour to improve something?

If you cant think of one, then just think about your birthday, because birthdays are when majority of people have a blast of positive energy as money/love energy. Notice how in these moments we try to stay in our positive feeling bubble and try to avoid any beneficial work.

Then think about times in your life when everything just seemed to be falling apart, and you are trapped in a negative blackhole of emotions in your mind. Notice again just like with the positive highs, that when we are trapped within the negative lows, we will do anything to avoid participating in anything.

The point I am making is that in the best and worst of times in our mind, ultimately the mind will always try to avoid working, to avoid improving things, but rather just entertain itself within a never ending spiral of self-interested thoughts.

Within committing to and walking this one statement "As long as there is movement there is
improvement", I have found that I have been able to empower myself through the years to not allow the high or low points to affect my ability to learn new information, and then how to apply that new information physically here.

This way I learn to not get stuck for too long within high or low points in my mind or my daily interactions, because I move myself to get to the root of why I am so happy or sad in my mind at that moment, or why is this point in my daily interaction not working well?

Without movement it is impossible to learn anything about ourself or the world around us, and thus impossible to get to any beneficial solutions for either - so whatever is holding you back in your mind and your interactions from improving something, you may find that the statement "As long as there is movement there is improvement" will assist you as it has assisted me.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment