Sunday, 5 June 2016

Day 177: Are you afraid? Part 2

Fear has so many dimensions to it, each point is worthy of a book of writings in itself, because as I said in my previous blog - fear is the predominant running factor in humans lives today, it was designed to keep humans enslaved, so lets walk some points to remove our chains -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate with fear within and as the mind throughout my life. I realise that each pre-programmed point of fear has developed and accumulated through my acceptance of the fears as my defined idea of myself, as well as compounding emotional energy with each point of fear. I will not allow fear to be the predominant running factor in my life, because I realise that pre-programmed fear does not assist me in living what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be defined according to fear - i realise this self-definition according to all the various dimensions of fear, is the complete separation of myself from physical reality where I have no power to change, because only those that train themselves to live without fear, to be fearless, only those beings are powerful enough to change this world for the better in the face of seemingly insurmountable odds.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that the consequences of participating in fear, is the creation of a world of fear - where I operate from a starting point of self interest, as an ego-preservation machine, believing this fear is me, where it is impossible to realise myself as all as one as equal as life. This is not acceptable because it causes harm to life, so fuck these fears, let us transcend them all one by one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed into the fuck up of fear on planet Earth, by accepting and allowing myself to program myself according to fear in my day to day life, without realising the consequence that I am manifesting hell on earth with my own allowance - I take self-responsibility to manifest heaven on earth instead of hell which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments of my life, that fear can be transcended, by taking self-responsibility for each point of fear, standing up within and as that fear, and then releasing this fear through a process of self-forgiveness and the self-corrective application of breathing, where I keep myself stable here as the physical, as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that certain fears that I have participated with for most of my life within my mind, can "never" be transcended. I realise that this is complete self-deception, because as with any point of programming, the longer we participate, the stronger the program becomes, but any pre-programming we design can be transcended.

So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself into believing that some fears "cannot " be dealt with. Because I see, realise and understand that there is no fear that cannot be transcended, however certain fears will take more years to release completely, because they have taken more years then most fears to develop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see fear as the enemy, I have realised in reality, that pre-programmed fear must be dealt with by each person in their lives. But the "purest" form of fear is the fear of impending death in front of us - this fear actually assists us in a way, because it is indicating to me that I must breathe, and that I must move into action now to have any chance of surviving this encounter. Within this I realise that even if I do not survive, at least I had the will to move, the bravery to stand up, face my fear and act, instead of letting the fear petrify me - If I die without fear then that is always best for all.

So I forgive myself that i have not realised in all moments, that some fears are actually a type of practical fear in a way, such as the fear of impending death. Practical fears do not stem from pre-programmed ego preservation, but from the simple direct reality of physical preservation of our body here in a moment.
These practical fears can assist us to avoid physical harm, or loss of freedom/life. I realise that those that are used to facing and releasing fear in their life, will then be able to utilise these practical fears as a guide, to move into action that's best for all, instead of getting possessed and petrified by these fears.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that bravery can be developed by any human, it is not a "gift" as we have been taught. I have realised that true bravery, and the ability to act according to what's best for all in the worst of situations, can be developed by any person that wills themselves to do as such. However the key component to becoming brave in the worst of situations, is the consistent investigation and releasing of fears in our day to day life - only those that are used to letting go of the mind, the past, letting go of memories, thoughts, feeling, emotions, pre-programs. -- only those that are used to walking a process of change will be the most effective in the worst of scenarios.

I commit myself to investigate and release every point of pre-programmed fear in my life - until I am here standing absolutely clear as breathe -- where these fears will never again dictate any decision in my life, because I realise that these fears do not assist me in living what is best for all life. So when and as I see my mind going into a point of fear, I must breathe, I must not engage with the thoughts and emotions, because I know that to do that would be to keep myself enslaved, an endless cycle of compounding fear, so instead I breathe, and continue to do so until the point of fear is no more.

I commit myself to living the realisation that the "purest" form of fear can only be faced and dealt with, by those that are used to releasing their own pre-programmed fear. Where even when the "purest" of fear comes up in my mind in an impeding death scenario, I am able to move, and do all I can till my last breathe, instead of being frozen by the fear of impending death.

I commit myself to living the realisation that pre-programmed fear is not an enemy, but simply a limiting mind consciousness system compounded energy that keep humans in separation inside themselves and from each other, so it must be stopped.
I realise that as all pre-programmed fears are released in my life, then the only fears that remain are practical fears that come up in dangerous situations, but the reward for facing/releasing my own pre-programmed fears, is that these practical fears will not possess and petrify me, because I will stick to breathe no matter what, so instead these practical fears assist me to continue breathing, where I am stable, and able to do my best to physically survive a dangerous situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment