I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself at certain points in my life to judge disabled people as lazy, in the exact same way that this system of capitalism is doing in increasing amounts everyday. I realise that the majority of genuinely disabled people are not lazy at all, but are simply limited or simply unable to physically produce labour like someone who is not disabled.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame unemployed/disabled people in my mind at various points in my life, for not contributing to society in the form of taxable labour. I have since realised in my life, that this concept is a capitalist idea, which was brainwashed into me from the day I was born to accept and support this capitalist money system - I take self-responsibility to never accept this concept within and as me ever again, because it does not benefit anyone, and within an equal money system nobody blames anyone - we all take self-responsibility to change anything that doesn't benefit everyone -- to something that does.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand equal as capitalism within and as me, where I expect that everyone should be able to work unless they are literally unable to move. I realise that this is not practical in anyway, because as my mother and many severely disabled people prove, just because a person is able to seemingly move okay, it does not mean they do not have a serious disability and or a potentially life threatening or terminal condition.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to physically compare my own mental/physical capabilities to that of other people, and then viewing the person as weak if they cannot maintain my level of mental/physical capabilities. I realise that this is just my ego chatting, because everyone has varying levels of fitness and physical capabilities, plus I have an above average stamina level so again it makes no sense to compare people to myself, and comparison in the mind in general makes no sense.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to allow memories of myself and other people Iv'e known in my life "over-playing" a short term minor illness just to avoid work, to then affect how I view other people, in terms of assuming the person is trying to deceive others by over-playing their illness just to avoid work. I realise that these memories of me deceiving are not supportive in living what is best for all, because while a person could be over-playing their issue, in reality there also could be a serious condition as the underlying cause for why a person is not doing anything, being seemingly "lazy".
I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments, that as my mother proves - serious disabilities are not always easy to physically notice immediately, and because my mother forces herself to do labour throughout her days to try and hide her disabilities, I sometimes forget that many other people do the same. So I forgive myself that I have not realised in every breathe that many disabled people will try their best to hide their ailment, because having a serious disability, accepting that you cannot mentally and or physically do what most people can, this can cause a person to feel alienated from others and want to find ways to fit in more.
So just because someone may seem healthy, I must always remind myself, that the truth underneath could be a completely different story. Its the same way that a person can seem stable, but be incredibly mind possessed inside - massive depression, anger or jealousy issues etc. The true story of majority of humans inside is not a nice story.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my mothers ability to push through pain, and generally have a high pain tolerance, to then be a reason why I sub-consciously judge other disabled people as "lazy" if they cannot do what my mother does. Within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see anyone disabled or not as being lazy if they are not doing more labour then my mother. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and feed into polarity in my mind, by defining someone as a "bad person" that is lazy for a prolonged period of time - I realise that all these points make no sense whatsoever, all this comparison, judgement and polarity do not assist me to live what is best for every living being on the planet -- so I take self-responsibility to remove these points from me no matter what, through self-investigation, self-forgiveness, and self-corrective application of breathing. I forgive myself for at times in my life, attempting to prey on the weak in my mind, the same way as this capitalist money system, like a hungry lion chasing a wounded animal in the wild. I realise that this only highlights my own weakness, because in a world that is best for all, the mentally/physically weakest are uplifted, not preyed upon, because in a world that is best for all, everyone is uplifted - even people like the queen who may think that equality is a downgrade of living standards for them, because the reality is - that when everyone is living in a heaven reality -- everything on Earth is heaven for everyone ;)
I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that laziness has nothing to do with whether a person is disabled or not, it is simply a pre-program which everyone has accepted at certain points in our lives. Also laziness is sometimes supportive for a person, for a disabled person or anyone so as to not over work ourselves at times. Laziness only becomes an issue when it is a continual cycle in a persons life that isn't connected to a physical ailment - which would indicate a dysfunctional issue in the persons mind that can be dealt with with if the person wills themselves to change it.I commit myself to live the realisation that physical variations and limitations of various beings, is just a reality of this world, the same way that some people are physically more expansive and enhanced then others. I realise that we are all where we are, nobody is any more important then anybody else, so when and as I see my mind judging, blaming, comparing, separating myself from the physical in my mind, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to go into these thoughts, as I know that it is not supportive to do so, so I continue to breathe until there is no more shit that comes up in my head.
I commit myself to living the realisation that regardless of a persons mental/physical capabilities we are all equal as life, and in practical application with this point, that means not judging everyone by the same high mental/physical capabilities that I or other fit people have.
I commit myself to creating a world where everyone is supported regardless of physical ailments or not, where nobody has to judge others, compare with others, try and punish weaker beings, or hide anything about ourselves. This world of heaven on earth, will be built by self-responsible world leaders walking in unison as a group to walk no matter how far until its done.


No comments:
Post a Comment