I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that blood family relation are more important and more valid bonds then people outside of the family. I realise that this belief is complete self-deception, because as my life proves some of my most trusted friends and life long bonds are not my blood family and have nothing to do with blood in general.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define this concept in this way, when in reality, the way I have defined this statement is not true at all in reality. Because if someone wants to be an arsehole towards me, it makes no difference if they are blood relations or not, an arsehole is an arsehole, and blood relations does not automatically build trust, honour, dignity and respect in a relationship with two people. In fact when I am honest with myself, and when anyone reading this is honest with themselves, blood family members can deceive, manipulate and abuse each other, more so in some families then others obviously.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use this "blood is thicker then Water" statement to attempt to manipulate other family members that dare decide to spend more time with people outside of the blood family. I realise that manipulating others is never acceptable, and I realise that even if my manipulation were to be successful, it would only create an element of resentment within the blood family which is not helpful for anybody.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that through accepting this "Blood is thicker then Water" concept as myself, I am unknowingly feeding into the capitalist money system that exists in this world as my mind that governs it, this system of survival of the fittest. I realise that this concept is a massive part of the reason why so many people ignore the suffering existing outside of our own family harmony, and thus this concept is a large part of why we have such a cold and uncaring world. I take Self-responsibility to remove this concept as myself, so that I am more effective in my capacity to be a voice for the voiceless, and in living what is beneficial for all living beings.

I forgive myself that I have not realised that through accepting this "Blood is thicker then Water" concept, I am literally knowingly or not turning my family into a organised crime family syndicate, or a royal family structure, where not only will we give so much to our own family, and ignore anyone outside of the family, but we will actually threaten and possibly act out verbal and physical abuse towards anyone that we suspect wants to "invade" and "sabotage" our family "harmony" -
so within this I forgive myself that I have not realised that through accepting this "Blood is thicker then Water" concept I am actually accepting fear towards those not fortunate enough to be part of my family, because as this concept I'm constantly fearing that someone outside of the family gang is trying to plot ways to infiltrate our family, and will destroy the family "harmony", even when this may not be the case at all, but this fear in our mind creates the imagination of this potential "invasion" lol.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live this "Blood is thicker then Water" statement as myself, without realising that i do not even understand the origin and true meaning of this statement is. I have since realised that this statement was first used around the 1100s in England, and actually means that the bonds we create with comrades on a bloody battlefield, are more valid then those of the water of the mothers womb/family.
So within this I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that how I am defining this concept is the complete opposite of its true meaning, I realise that as with many things in our lives, we are seeing everything in reverse to its true meaning through accepting our pre-programmed mind as ourself.
I forgive myself that I have not considered that through accepting and allowing myself to be brainwashed by this "Blood is thicker then Water" concept, that I am completely unable to see that family can be created within any person. I have now realised that family can be created wherever I am in my life, this is done through creating a foundation of trust, respect, honour, dignity and loyalty with another person - this has nothing to do with what type of blood we have running through our veins -- every being is equal as the physical, made up of water, and so if there is equal understanding between two people, then new family can always be developed.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to accept this "Blood is thicker then Water" concept within and as me. I realise that this concept is in complete separation from physical reality there is no benefit to me or anyone else in living what is best for all - so when and as I see thoughts coming up in my head in relation to defining blood family as more important then the needs of anyone else, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage these thoughts, I know what I am feeding if I accept these thoughts, which is the cyclical outflows of a capitalist mind.
I breathe and continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up, and I can now apply simply common sense, to make sure I am living as an example of equality in action, where all beings are valued equally as the physical.
I commit myself to living the realisation that all life are equal as the physical, as one family in reality - so if there is equal understanding, respect, honour, dignity and trust developed between two people, then family can be created anywhere and with anyone, it has nothing to do with a persons blood or DNA.


No comments:
Post a Comment