Tuesday, 23 June 2015

Day 129: Ignorance Is Bliss - Or Is It? Part 2

So continuing from my blast blog -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react as annoyance and frustration when I am surrounded by people that seem blissfully ignorant to the state of the world. I have had many realisations in relation to this point and why it makes no sense - for instance the ignorance that is displayed in certain groups is understandable because I have been exactly where these people are - unaware of the levels of abuse happening in the world and completely uncaring to find out and do something about it -- this is how we have all been conditioned growing up, to comply and not question - to fall in line and ignore the fuckedupness in exchange for some money, multiple tools of entertainment and relationship happiness.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in all moments that everybody is only where they are, that just because a person doesn't want to talk about "outside the box" topics, it does not mean they are less then me or anyone else in anyway, because we all have varying degrees of education and experience in this world, so I commit myself to not taking this personally if a person is not ready to discuss a wider variety of subjects.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed into and exist as ego as the mind, when I am in this reactive state, where I am only looking to compete and offend a person that doesn't want to discuss "deeper subjects". I realise that my knowledge or life experience does not give me any more value then anyone else, and so it is unacceptable to attempt to offend a person just because they don't know what I know, or are not willing to discuss what I want to discuss. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with others in relation to the "level of knowledge" they know.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame a person that is existing in a state of "blissful ignorance". I realise that their ignorance is not responsible for my experience of blame towards them, it is me accepting and allowing myself to react to these people that is causing this blame experience - and within this I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in all moments that blaming another person for not knowing what I know, or blaming them for being ignorant to world matters is actually in itself incredibly ignorant, so I take responsibility to change this about myself now.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as "all knowing" when it comes to world matters, I realise that this definition is actually keeping me in separation from physical reality which again is ignorance and thus unacceptable, so I stop here.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that whenever I am reacting about something that other people are doing or saying - it never means that these people have a problem, it is actually indicating that I have a problem within myself that needs to be resolved -- reacting to others is always indicative of me requiring to take self-responsibility to change myself, not the other way around, I realise that I must lead by example in all moments of what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live the common sense realisation within a malcolm x quote I read in all moments of my life -- "don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person just because they don't do what you do, or think what you think, there was a time when you didn't know what you know today."
so within this I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that education is at varying degrees in this world, and so there was a time where I didn't know what I know today -- so if a person does not know what I know, or do what I do, then in time with a few seeds planted here and there, as well as some self-realisations, this person one day may know what I do and do what I do, so there is no reason for me to react and judge a person because they are not knowing and doing what I do, because I was exactly where they are once upon a time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feed into this reacting to ignorance point when I am around young English people of my age, through believing that they should know what I know because they are from the same country, a country of luxury, where so much knowledge is available to everyone -- So within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe that all English people my age should know what I know, because it really makes no sense, and my life story is certainly not a life story that most young English people have experienced -- I forgive myself that that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify reacting to ignorance when it is coming from young English people, when I have since realised that in reality there is never an excuse for reacting to anyone's ignorance no matter where they are from.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise when I am around people making ignorant statements, that their ignorance is not really bliss - because this blissful seeming ignorance is what is allowing the variety of abuses in the world to go on unnoticed, and also this blissful seeming ignorance on a mass scale is what will cause the extinction of humanity -- which would obviously be a scenario where there is no bliss for anyone. So understanding and attempted directive action is the key when surrounded by ignorance, not reaction, because that only creates a world of further ignorance, which is one step closer to human extinction.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to react to other peoples ignorance, I realise that this reaction is only feeding into worldwide ignorance, and does not assist me in anyway. So when and as I see thoughts coming up of annoyance towards ignorance around me, I stop and breathe, I realise that while this ignorance is unacceptable - that accepting these thoughts and offending the people creating this ignorance -- will only create more ignorance as conflict in the world which does not assist anybody, so I continue to breathe until these thoughts are no longer existent.

I commit myself to looking for opportunities to plant seeds and provide direction when I am surrounded by ignorance, rather then reacting, as that is a much more beneficial and supportive way of dealing with ignorance. I commit myself to living the common sense realisation in all moments within the Malcolm x quote I read the other day

I commit myself to not allowing any thoughts that I am "all knowing" and that a person is stupid that doesn't know what I know. I realise that this is just ego and really is only showing that I am not all knowing, because if I was I would know in all moments that everyone has varying degrees of education in a capitalist system, so rather then judging, assisting is much better for everyone. So when and as I see myself having thoughts that I am "all knowing" or that this person is stupid, I stop and breathe and continue to do so, until these thoughts are not existing any more, which is best for all.



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment