Tuesday, 16 June 2015

Day 128: Ignorance Is Bliss - Or Is It?

So recently there is some people I have had to spend some time around in relation to work, and these people are pretty ignorant to making beneficial changes in the world. And what I have noticed within myself is that i am really not stable around people that are blatantly ignorant to exposing all levels of corruption and making a better world where there is no corruption.

I have found that when they are talking about one bullshit topic to another, I am very often experiencing annoyance towards these people, annoyance that they have no care to discuss a wider variety of topics, and whenever I make a statement that is "outside of the box" in anyway, they all tend to shut up, and while occasionally I will strike up an interesting conversation with these people, or one in the group which is cool, on the whole after I have shut them all up, a few minutes later they just carry on talking about bullshit. Iv'e noticed that when I'm making these "outside the box" statements with these people, its more like I'm purposely trying to offend some of these people because I'm reacting to their ignorance - so its like I'm not trying to assist these people in anyway, but rather just highlight their stupidity and my "bigger knowledge", by verbally abusing them with words full of masses of sarcasm and subtle spite -- its like I'm literally blaming them for existing in blissful ignorance, which is unacceptable and completely ignorant in itself.

And while I was looking at my internal experience around these people, I noticed a few points - first off me getting annoyed by other peoples brainwashed bullshit speaking, is showing me that I have a problem which needs to be dealt with, not anyone else, because nothing anyone says should be annoying me, just because they are not speaking about what I want them to speak about -- secondly I was looking at some random quotes, and a quote from Malcolm X really summed up what I need to realise, change and live within myself in relation to this point in all moments - "Don't be in such a hurry to condemn a person because he doesn't do what you do, or think as you think, there was a time when you didn't know what you know today."

That quote really says it all - I mean its all educationally related why anyone does or doesn't know anything, so there is no reason that I should be reacting to anyone's stupidity no matter who they are, or what situation am in with these people. Most of the time I know this, but I'm not living this realisation in all moments - iv'e noticed that this point comes through mainly when I am around younger English people around my age that seem ignorant to world issues -- in my mind its like I am baffled and annoyed by the fact they are from a country with such high living standards, the same country as me, with access to so much knowledge and information, but yet in my mind they seem to know nothing of worth based on what I am hearing them say.

I realise that everyone is in an energetic state of bliss when they are ignoring the real issues that need to be dealt with in this world, and that I have existed as this point before myself, so again it makes no sense to be reacting to something that I already know all about from my own personal experience -
it is much easier to ignore problems in our world, because it means we can focus on our own individual selfish fun right now, but the more we continue to do this as a species will mean that eventually there will be no more bliss from being ignorant, because the consequences of our collective ignorance to deal with the problems in the world will mean that nobody will be able to have bliss, and the human species will cease to exist.
So Ignorance may seem like bliss in the short term, but in the long term it is anything but, it is more like agreeing on a death sentence of our species  -- so I'm not going to allow these points to manipulate and control me, so join me next week as I walk self-forgiveness and self-corrective application, so that I am able to assist myself and others in living what is best for all and not allowing ignorance to exist in anyway in the world.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment