Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Day 98: Just Believe in “Miracles” and “Miracles” will happen

So today while I was going through TV channels I switched over to Russia Today news station, and it was in the middle of a documentary. I don’t know what the documentary was specifically about, but as soon as I turned it on there was a woman speaking about “miracles”. She stated that - “we humans try and dispute that miracles can happen, but deep in our hearts we all know that miracles can happen, and as long as we believe in miracles then we will see instances where miracles will happen in our lives.”

As soon as I heard this statement I turned the channel over as I knew from this one statement that the programme was promoting the idea that “miracles” are real. However when we look at the statement this woman spoke in self-honesty with common sense we can clearly see that this is such a massive delusion.
For so, so long we humans have been making statements like this believing that literal magic can happen to make things better in our lives. Yet when we look at the world it is evident to see that the state of humanity has become more and more abusive as rapes, wars, poverty and the abuse of animals/nature has gotten worse and worse. I mean how much time do these miracles need to create a better world for real here? Very clearly all this Disney based “miracle” shit is not manifesting.

So I find it absolutely fascinating that many people will still claim that “miracles” can happen to fix the problems in our lives and this world. I have always found that it is the same with any belief system that we accept - it all requires constant energy generation in our minds, and once we define ourselves according to a specific belief, then we will look for any “indicators” in our lives that our specific belief is real. So if we believe that “miracles” can happen in our lives then we will try and validate the existence of a “miracle event” at any opportunity. For instance if I get a bill through the post which I know I can’t afford to pay, but then I meet someone the next day who agrees to pay the bill for me, then I could say that this event is “proof” of a “miracle” without even considering that meeting this person and the support this person offered me was all physical actions which had nothing to do with beliefs in my mind. 

I find it a miracle that our self-interest, competition, fears, and constant ignorance to do something about the suffering happening in this world has not yet produced the extinction of all humanity, the longer we waste time with miracle concepts then inevitably we will wipe ourselves out, because claiming that the intangible can move the tangible is a sure recipe for self-destruction.

I mean if “miracles” just happened through believing in them, then nobody would be poor in this world, and abuse would have long ceased to exist on earth from the manifestation of so many “miracles”. All the billions of people below the poverty line that pray to god, would have all had “miracles” happen in their lives to pull them out of poverty. So clearly these “miracles” that many claim can happen, are not equally shared in this world, and anything that cannot be walked equally by all is obviously not real.

So the whole concept of “miracles” happening is actually connected to the amount of money we have, because the more money we have, then the more situations arise in our lives which validate this belief of “miracles”. And have a look at what so many rich people in this world speak of as the reason for their riches – “miracles”. So many books/films/music/philosophies/statements made by elite people for profit claiming that if you just believe in something then abundance will magically come to us in our lives, when in actual fact it is all physical actions which funnel money towards us, so there is no magic involved here.  

So it really is time to get self-honest about what is happening here on earth and work together to come up with real practical solutions to prevent abuse in our lives and the world. A real miracle would be to create a world with our hands where abundance is equally shared for all in every moment through taking self-responsibility to support each other and all beings to have the best life possible, living what is best for all and implementing an equal money system which would be the first step to creating a real reality of heaven here on earth where nobody has to ever again hope and believe that “magical miracles” will create a better world.

No comments:

Post a Comment