Saturday, 16 February 2013

Day 97: You can't order me around! – The Giant Millionaire God Character Part 3

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a “giant millionaire god” character in complete separation of myself. I realize that this character is not real as it only exists in my mind, and does not support me in anyway in living what is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react in the mind as taking personal offence when someone directs an order at me. I realize that in my mind I have believed that if a person is ordering me to do something, then they do not like me, they do not respect me and or they want me to be their slave. And then within this I automatically transform into this “giant millionaire god” character attempting to compete with the person, trying to get them to respect me and make it worth my while for following their order. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete in my mind with those that give me an order, and I forgive myself that I have allowed myself to desire to be respected as something “difficult to order around” by people, and I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe/assume as this “giant millionaire god” character that anyone that is giving me an order is someone that doesn’t like me or wants me to be their slave just because they have given me an order. I realize that all these events are just happening in my head, and even if they were true, reacting in the mind, taking personal offence, transforming into this character is not beneficial for anyone. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am “above orders” as this “giant millionaire god” character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the words giant, millionaire and god to the words powerful, mighty and respect within and as me in complete separation of myself as a robotic zombie of consciousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the idea of being “big, mighty and rich” as being something “positive”, and the idea of being something “small, weak and poor” as being something “negative”. So I realize that I have created a polarity within and as myself here which feeds into the limitation of the minds of each and every human here on earth. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a polarity separation of myself regarding this “giant millionaire god” character. I realize that whether a person is big or small, rich or poor there is no difference, everyone is equally a physical being here on earth so there is no positive or negative that exists in anything, it is only in the programmed mind where such fabrications can be created. I am not willing to accept this any further, so I stop here.

I forgive myself that I have not realized in every moment that this character is only an idea about myself in absolute separation and only serves to charge and fuel my existence as the ego which I am not willing to accept because it is destructive to life. So I forgive myself that I have not realized in every breathe that I am not a giant, not a millionaire, or a god, so as this character I am completely deceiving myself living in an alternate reality in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have not realized in every moment I am existing as this “giant millionaire god” character, that people really do not like being around me, as I am purposefully demanding/forceful and generally an arsehole to people while existing as this character which is completely unacceptable and so I take self-responsibility to stop this now and treat people in all moments as I myself would like to be treated.

 I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to orders that get directed to me, by transforming into this “giant millionaire god” character, where I experience myself as personally offended by the person giving me an order, and where I believe that only I can give orders to people, and that I cannot be ordered around unless I think the money is good enough. So within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as personally offended by someone directing orders at me, as I realize that it does not assist anyone in any way through me being unstable within the order -  And I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe in my mind that only I can give orders to people as If I am more important than others, I realize that this is direct inequality, and that in actual fact anybody can give orders, and I realize that the more money we have then the more we can give orders and the less money we have then the less we can give orders. I am not a super wealthy person, so I must accept that being ordered around is simply a part of my life that I must accept, as long as the order makes sense and is beneficial for all involved, then I must complete the order.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to calculate in  my mind in complete self-interest whether or not an order is worth doing or worth putting effort into according to how much I am going to receive for doing it. I realize that from this starting point all I am considering is what is best for my ego/bank balance only rather than what is best for all. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to consider my own wellbeing within an order ahead of what is best for all. I realize that it is always best for all to get any task done to the best of my ability with as much efficiency as possible, as it assists nobody to do any task with no effort/efficiency. So I realize that this “giant millionaire god” character actually feeds directly into procrastination and laziness where I do not move effectively unless the “godly energy” as money is great enough for me to move effectively. I’m not willing to accept this any further so I forgive myself that I have not realized that this “giant millionaire god” character actually is charging laziness within and as me which obviously results in nothing being done, and so is completely unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imagine as this “giant millionaire god” character that I am the “creator of all orders” when in fact this is a complete delusion which is only existing in my mind, does not support life in anyway  and so must be stopped.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project myself in my mind as a “wealthy powerful” person where I exist as the ego looking for validation from others, which consolidates my existence as this “giant millionaire god” character. I realize that seeking validation from others as this character is only revealing that I am not here as breathe, that I am looking to be more then breathe, that I am stuck in the mind totally in the hereafter only focusing on energy accumulation from others, so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek validation from others of the “brilliance” of my existence as this “giant millionaire god” character.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to claim as this “giant millionaire god” character that I am “good with money”, projecting that I know how to become rich to others, when in fact this is complete self-deception and the deception of others because i have never been a millionaire so I cannot claim to know how to do it, I realize that I cannot claim to know how to do anything without direct physical experience of what I’m talking about,  so I’m not willing to allow this any further.


I forgive myself that as this character I have accepted and allowed myself to completely disregard whether I need to do a job or not to support myself because of believing I am “above the job”. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider in common sense in every moment when an order is directed at me whether I need to do a job or not. I realize that as this “giant millionaire god” character that it is completely impossible to move/make decisions according to self-honesty and common sense.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to view everyone else’s word as being completely insignificant while I’m existing as this “giant millionaire god” character. I realize that within and as this character I cannot even hear the words of a person that is making sense in a discussion with me. I realize that if a person is making sense or not, that everyone’s words are equal as words, and so I must treat all people equally with honour to listen to what the person is saying. So I forgive myself that as this “giant millionaire god” character I have not treated all words and perspectives of others as equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to physically transform while I’m existing as this character where I puff my chest out, speak in a more “deep authoritative” tone, cut across people in conversations, I stare at a person competing with them, and I walk with extra-large steps. I realize that wherever I am, I must always be physically stable here as breathe, not shifting and changing my physical stance. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually believe that as this “giant millionaire god” character that I have more “physical authority” as if my steps and my voice create “earthquakes of respect” in the world, which is simply a complete delusion because this is only happening in my head, I realize that my words and footsteps garner no more respect than anyone else’s in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually believe that as this character that I have “special powers” of “respect implantation” which I can insert into the minds of others, which in self-honesty is not a real living of the word respect, but is more of a domination of all others around me in my mind, which is a complete illusion and is abusive to life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as this “giant millionaire god” character to only focus on the fulfilment of a desire to be “powerful and mighty” in this world. I realize that nobody is powerful and mighty in this world regardless of how much money someone has, everyone is equal as a human being, we all need the exact same support to remain here, so I realize within this that it is completely useless and pointless to desire to be “powerful and mighty” in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as this “giant millionaire god” character only focus on the fulfilment of my self-interest, existing as an endless greed for more than my fair share. I realize that nobody in this world requires more than their fair share of resources, to believe that i need more, is to unknowingly feed into the poverty of others, and to imply that I am more than human, more than the physical I am made up of which is a concept of complete bullshit because the physical is who we really are, and when we have all our basic support provided then we do not require more than this. So I forgive myself that I have not realized in every moment that this “giant millionaire god” character actually feeds into poverty in this world. And also I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that if I allow myself to believe that I should have more than my fair share, then it is only acceptable that everyone else must also have more than their fair share.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that as this “giant millionaire god” character, that I can create a world of “respect”. I realize however that this concept of “respect” is a complete fabrication, because in self-honesty anyone can see that this character only creates further disrespect for each other as life, where some are treated as more important than others as a capitalistic system which is completely unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as and perpetuate memory through existing as this “giant millionaire god” character of when I was a kid at school trading stickers, marbles, pogs etc looking to become the “god of the playground” that can give orders to all the other kids, and cannot be ordered around by others unless they have lots of stickers, marbles and pogs for me. I realize that to define myself according to memory is to define myself according to the past, define myself according to limitation as a time looping mind system in complete separation from breathe. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined according to memory, which is nothing more than a limitation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to grow up in this world only focusing on becoming something “godly and mighty” that can experience myself as “god”, that can look down on everyone else and give out endless orders and never be moved by orders, which is how this “giant millionaire god” character developed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as this character base every decision I make according to what I can receive, completely uncaring of what I can provide. So I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to base the creation and maintenance of the majority of relationships through my life on how much energy I can receive from the person as a complete life vampire, treating people as vending machines for energy which is completely destructive and unacceptable, so I stop this.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be affected by my environments, through the media and societal concepts growing up where i have allowed this “giant millionaire god” character to develop within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to as this “giant millionaire god” character believe that I can change the world around me all by myself, when clearly this is complete bullshit as history has clearly shown on many occasions that a single person no matter how much “godly wealth” the person has, cannot create a system of equality for all by themselves. Because I realize that in order to change this world to what is best for all first requires individual change, then through a 1+1+1 accumulation effect stand as a group to direct the money system to what is best for all. So I realize that to end the abuse on earth will require a group movement, no single person has ever or will ever be able to end abuse on earth by themselves.

I forgive myself that I have not realized in all moments that the less money I have then the more I must obey orders in order to get money, so I realize that I must be completely stable as breathe within having orders directed at me. I realize that what I think I should be paid and what I need to be paid is two different things and it is always what I need to be paid which matters more than what I think I should be paid. I realize that if an order will cause no harm to anyone and is best for all involved then I must complete the order immediately regardless of what I’m going to receive.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to exist as this “giant millionaire god” character within and as my mind, because it is not real, it only exists in my head in absolute separation from physical reality, and so does not support me in living what is best for all in anyway.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to react in the mind to orders that a person directs at me. I realize that reacting in the mind to a person’s words and transforming into a psychotic character does not assist anyone in anyway.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to exist as this character as it is nothing more than an idea about myself and is indicative of my existence as the ego which I’m not willing to accept any further.

I commit myself to basing decisions and whether I follow an order in all moments to be based on whether the particular decision/order is best for all. I do not accept myself to base decisions and whether or not I will follow an order based on how much energy I will receive from the person in self-interest.

I commit myself to exposing this “giant millionaire god” character in the world as being nothing more than a waste of time which only results in a world of furthered poverty for the majority and furthered wealth for the minority.

I commit myself to creating a world where there are no more orders that exist, because each and every person knows their role in the system and has become trustworthy with life and so nobody will require to be ordering anyone around.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to be defined and directed by memory in complete separation from physical reality. I realize that while I am entrenched within and as memory that I am not here breathing which is unacceptable.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to create any polarity separation inside myself regarding this character and any words associated to it. I realize that there is nothing positive or negative that exists in anything, so I’m not willing to accept this.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to take personal offence to the orders of another. I realize that the person giving the order is more than likely not trying to cause offence to me and even if they are, through reacting to that I am giving the person exactly what they want; I realize that it is always bets for all to not react to attacks from others.

I commit myself to looking at orders in common sense through remaining stable as breathe rather than reacting in the mind. I commit myself to mathematically equating the order - if it causes no harm to life and is best for all involved then I must complete the order to the best of my ability.

When and as I see myself transforming into this “giant millionaire god” character in any moment, I stop and breathe. I do not allow myself to participate with any mind movements that may occur, as I realize that to change into this character will result in outcomes which are not beneficial for all but will only benefit myself as the ego. I do not accept myself to exist in separation from the physical; I do not accept myself to treat people unequally. I only accept self-honesty for myself, so I take self-responsibility here in this moment to end this. I breathe and focus only on breathing and continue to do so which inevitably through self-dedication will delete this characters existence entirely, which is best for all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment