So when I was writing my last blog about a fear of the City,
what I noticed within the point was that I have lots of positive value in my
mind about forests, and anywhere that is close to a lot of plant life in some
way. It’s a polarity I have created and been accepting as myself in separation
from reality that cities are “negative” and areas in the country side are “positive”.
Obviously within this for instance I see people that live in the countryside as
“more positive” then people that live in cities, it seems that any person or
object that is surrounded by the forest automatically becomes “better” in my
mind.
In my memory I can see that I’ve always liked the fact that
when I am in a forest surrounded by nature, that I am surrounded by living
beings of all different kinds, that I’m having clean air to breathe, and that
growing up I associated the forest to adventure, that I’m stepping into “another
world” all of which I have accepted as positive in my mind. It’s interesting
because when we look at someone who exists as this "positive" forest character in the world, many will talk about “positive energies” from plants for
instance as this character seems to go hand in hand with spirituality beliefs
of “higher powers” that come from “other things” that are “coming to us” to magically
make a more “positive” world.
In common sense though
anyone can see that there is no “positivity” that exists within nature, this is
only my minds response interpretation to nature, my minds super imposed pantomime
over the top of physical reality. Because in fact whether I am in the countryside,
or whether I am in a city, the fact is who I really am is always here as
breathe, not outside of myself in a “positive” experience. I mean I’m always
surrounded by living beings, in forests and in cities, so there is no reason
that my experience of myself should be changing when I am in a city or a
forest.
Forests/Nature is simply a network of interconnected beings
that are a part of this one physical reality like everything else here, and obviously
plant life do not care about any “positive” experience we have around them, plant
life lives according to the laws of the physical, therefore plants only need
water/sun to grow and enjoy life, not imaginary “positive energies”.
I notice that when I am in the countryside, certain behavioural
changes occur, for instance I tend to smile a lot more and have a bounce in my
step as i transform into this “jolly tree hugging” character "in-love" with the forests lol. This is all indicative
that I am trapped within and as my programming where I experience myself as “at
peace” when I am in a forest close to nature. So I can see that my staring
point in relation to cities and forests has been complete separation throughout
my life, when in fact both cities and forests are both equally here as this one
physical reality, and this one physical reality is certainly not “at peace”
currently.
Obviously it’s cool to live near nature if one is able to do
so, yet this is not possible for many, and it is no justification for creating
and existing as various mind dimensions in relation to nature, so there is no
reason for this clear programming to be existing, so I take responsibility for
myself to stop feeding into this self-deception and to instead remove this
brainwashing through effective self-corrective application.
Join me in my next blog as I walk self-forgiveness/living commitments.

No comments:
Post a Comment