I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that I am being personally attacked by someone speaking racism just
because they are speaking it, when this “personal attack” I experience inside
myself is really just a defence mechanism of energy which I have accepted and allowed myself to exist
as. And I realize that this is also showing me that I’ve been allowing myself to place myself as a victim
in my mind, a self-created prisoner of my
personality attack where I sabotage myself. So Within this I forgive
myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a victim whenever
I am around racism being spoken, I realize that this self-victimization is only
happening in my head and thus is not based in reality and so must not be
accepted in anyway.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that I am “just defending myself” through allowing myself to react in
annoyance to and be influenced by the harmful words of another, when I realize
that this attack/defence mechanism of reacting to racism is very dangerous as it
only creates war, which is of no benefit to anybody, I realize that it is best
simply to breathe and not react to the words of others.
I forgive myself that I have not realized in every moment
that reacting to racism is equally as unacceptable as racism itself.
I forgive myself that I have not realized in every moment
that accepting and allowing myself to supress reactions is actually equally as
unacceptable as racism itself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear the future of humanity when I see a person accepting racism, as it is
clear that racism is a huge part of the human races extinction yet within this
I forgive myself that I have not realized that fearing our future being
destroyed by racism is only feeding into that point unless I live the solution
here as myself, as this breathe where I can direct myself and live in a way as
to benefit all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
believe that when I accept and allow myself to be offended by racism, that it
is justified to then start a conflict with the person, when in fact there is
nothing in existence that justifies conflict, as conflict is the recipe for the
end of all humanity on earth so I take responsibility to stop racist conflict
here as this breathe.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that I cannot
change another person’s perspective, I cannot change others, and to believe I
can do so is complete self-entrenchment as delusional ego. So I take responsibility
to live this realization, that I can only change myself, and so I change myself
here to not allow myself to react in the mind to racism, I instead allow myself
to breathe and direct what is best for all in every moment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience/define
myself as “uncomfortable in my own skin” when I hear a person being racist to
others, when really this is completely unacceptable as I realize that I cannot
change this persons perspective, and I cannot change my skin colour so this
uncomfortability is completely unnecessary. I realize that this is only a drama
which is happening in my head, and so is not real or practical at all. I
realize that even if a person does change their skin colour like Michael
Jackson for instance, that it does not change what is behind the skin, it does
not change what I accept and allow inside myself in relation to racism, and in
fact changing skin colour is actually a submission of myself to the mind which
I do not accept.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
blame England as a state of ego when I see/hear racism in this country, when I
realize in self-honesty that racism is a worldwide human problem. I realize
that there is no escaping racism by leaving the country, there is no escape for
any of us from what is accepted and allowed here, so I must face what is here
and direct what is here to what is best for all, de-constructing myself as a
mind possessed robot into and as a physical being here
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
judge and define racist people as “negative”, when I realize that this is where
I have created a polarity friction within and as myself where I am reacting and
judging people according to how racist or “bad” I believe them to be. And
within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create
a polarity in my mind in relation to those that accept racism, where I realize
I am constantly unstable which is unacceptable. – And I forgive myself that I have not accepted
and allowed myself to realize in every moment that I judge a racist person as
“negative” that I am actually feeding into that racism, feeding into the whole
conflicting capitalist starting point of the human as myself. And within this I
forgive myself that I have not realized in every moment that in actual fact
everyone has accepted and allowed some form of racism in their lives, I know I
have, so again this exposes the fact that attacking racist people, blaming them
for their beliefs is completely unacceptable because it is actually just us
attacking ourselves which is completely deluded and must be stopped.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
judge racist people as something “weird” and “evil” when really someone that
accepts racism is just a human like me, no different, and if I place myself in
the shoes of this person, then I realize that I have been taught by my environment/parents
to accept racism within and as myself. So again this reveals that judging and
defining those that accept racism as “weird” and “evil” is complete
self-deception, because if I had lived their life I would be outwardly
accepting racism as well.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
delude myself even for a moment that I am separate from the evil in this world through
defining racism to be “out there” “in someone else” when as i have said
earlier, the problems in this world have been supported and manifested by us
all, so we have all experienced racism, racism is an act of abusive evil, and
so there is no evil separate from us in this world. I realize that all forms of
abuse are evil, and that we humans are responsible for the creation and
perpetuation of a system that allows such abusive things to happen in our
world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
create a self-belief that I can “get over” racism, when I realize that there is
nothing that can be “got over” like leapfrogging a hurdle, this implies
complete self-suppression/deception of myself . I realize that the only way to
transcend a system within and as me is to ground the system here, to earth the
energy so to speak, in each moment through self-corrective application of
breathing. Take self-responsibility to cut the mind off from its energy of
racism reactions as I realize that I am the directive principle of myself
through breathe, I decide here what is beneficial for all life and what is not,
it is clear that racism reactions are not best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire
to see a person that openly accepts/supports racism to get hurt in some way as
a means of “getting back” at the person as form of a manifested “serves you
right” point, when really there is no “right” in a person being harmed, that
concept is complete bullshit no matter what their mental delusion is. Wanting
to harm others in a egotistical believed form of “justified revenge” is the
mathematics for endless war which is unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
relive childhood memories of racism when I was playing football through
reacting in ego as experiencing annoyance to people in YouTube videos of
racism. I realize that this instance of reaction to racism is actually cool
because it reveals that I have deluded myself growing up through suppressing my
reactions to racism, where I believe that I am “above racism” that I am “over
reacting to racism” when I realize that this YouTube event really shows that I
have not walked out these reactions effectively, that I still can be controlled
by others. So I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to
realize that I have been supressing reactions to racism for most of my life,
that getting in trouble at school for “defending my race” as a youth, is where
I led myself to believe that I must
supress my reactions, adding layers to this racism system within me as I
grew up in this world, which I realize actually shows me that my criminal
behaviour in my teenage years was really in part just an outflow consequence of
not dealing with reactions to racism effectively. I stop now.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to react to racism
that is spoken around me, as I realize that to react to racism is equally as
unacceptable as the racism itself. I am not willing to be controlled by the
words and actions of others, all I can do is breathe and direct myself here
where I am stable and can make common sense decisions as to what is the best
action to take in every moment as to what supports life equally.
I commit myself to not entertaining ideas in my mind that I
would be justified in reacting to a person being racist as a form of “defending
myself” as I realize this is complete deception which creates nothing but war,
so I do not allow this.
I commit myself to showing in this world that while racism
is an act of abusive evil, it is ignorance in action, however it is equally as
abusive and evil to react to racism and/or supress reactions to racism, because
those reactions and/or suppressions will manifest in some way in our lives and
will inevitably cause an abusive evil outcome as is the basis of the point.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to experience myself
as “uncomfortable in my skin” when a person speaks racism around me. I realize
that I cannot change other peoples mind, and that I cannot change my skin that
I am born with, and even if I could change people’s minds and change my skin,
that would not correct the problem. The problem is I have been stuck in the
mind allowing myself to be influenced/brainwashed by the words and deeds of
others through allowing myself to be “uncomfortable in my own skin”.
I commit
myself to disciplining myself as breathe, where there is no uncomfortability
about any part of my body that I experience because that uncomfortability is
only in my mind based in energy and so is not real. I commit myself to breathing
and being completely comfortable in my own skin no matter what.
I commit myself to consistently placing myself in the shoes
of others in every moment, which reveals those that openly support racism, as a
person that supports any point of abuse has been conditioned through the
family/environmental structures that they were exposed to growing up.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to fear the future of
humanity when I see racism accepted by someone, because although racism is a disastrous
recipe for the end of humanity, accepting and allowing myself to exist in fear
of this is unacceptable instability of myself that actually assists in the
continued downward spiral of humanity, and does not support/create a world of
no racism as an example, but rather only disempowers me in believing that “it’s
too late for humanity”, which is a self-fulfilling prophecy of doubt which
assists nobody in living what is best for all, so I stop.
I commit myself to creating a world as myself here that deletes
racism and racial reactions of all kinds from existence, as racism and
everything that goes with it has no place in the building of heaven on earth.
When and as I see myself ever reacting to racism, I stop and
breathe. I do not allow myself to engage with any mind movements, as I have
seen the consequence of racism reactions all my life, and the consequence is
only ever abuse. I commit myself here to create what is best for all, so I
breathe and continue to do so; step by step I walk continually until I am clear
of racism reactions completely.



No comments:
Post a Comment