Sunday, 29 July 2012

Day 26: as Greedy as a Scarface Pig.


Greed is something which everyone has experienced themselves as, whether it has only been a few occasions or has been played out uncountable times we have all been in a situation where we received something, and then did not feel satisfied with our fair share, and so we took more than we needed.

And if you notice how quickly and how much a pig can eat, as well as looking at the film characters Napoleon from Animal Farm and Tony Montana from Scarface they work very much like the pre-programmed greed character as the mind consciousness system within and as humans, where enough is never enough, and the focus is to create self as god, selfishly consuming as much as possible as quick as possible.  

I do not accept this character to control me and exist as me anymore as I have accepted and allowed it to do so for so long – 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a greed character within and as my mind where I am only focusing on fulfilling an endless thirst for more energy for me in complete self-interest where I am totally cut off from physical reality as the human body and all that is here.

I forgive myself that I have not realized in every here moment of breath that Greed is not real in anyway whatsoever, it only exists through my participation with thoughts, feelings and emotions of the pre-programmed mind.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that within greed I take no responsibility for what’s here which is not acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe as this greed character that I am in control of my life, in control of everything, when in fact I am not in control of anything apart from allowing myself to be controlled by this greed character where I disregard what’s best for all life and only exist in self-interest which I realize I must stop as it is abusive.

i forgive myself that i have not realized that within existing as this greed charcater i am acting directly the same way as the Napoleon pig in animal farm works, and from this starting point i deceive myself and others into beliving that im doing whats best for all, when im not at all, because my only focus is actually on oppressing others, building myself into a god ego and seeing others as slaves to my ego which is totally unacceptable and is in complete separation from physicial reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take more than my fair share with this greed  character where my hunger is unquenchable, so within this I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that nobody requires more than there fair share in this existence, and to claim I require more than my fair share is simply an idea of myself and reveals my acceptance and allowance of ego as the mind to control me as a self-belief which is not real in anyway, which is proven with the equality equation in self-honesty.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that within greed I deceive myself into believing I am more than what is here, which is complete bullshit self-deception, because no matter what objects outside of myself I accumulate, it does not change how I experience myself or who I allow myself to be. I realize I am no more than what I allow no more than what is here.

I forgive myself that I have not realized within this greed character, that exactly the same as the film character Scarface I am inevitably going to burst because this greed is an act of self-destruction, because within this greed character I disregard all other’s needs, I will stop at nothing, I attempt to destroy everyone to accumulate existence for myself, where I become enslaved to existence not aware that others that I harm in the name of my greed is only harming myself in self-honesty. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can protect myself from others in this world within existing as this greed character, which is in fact revealing that I fear others, fear this world and thus fear myself.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I am not protecting myself within the greed character, I am only revealing that I am afraid of life, I charge this fear and this character through greed based thought participation where I only focus on my own fortune and comfort being fulfilled ahead of what’s best for all which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that within this greed character I am working to free myself, financially and in every other way, when I have not realized that within this greed character I am actually entrapping myself and everyone else in my own prison of endless selfishness, allowing the world to burn through my own design.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Pre-plan every situation with new people I meet through work and in my life according to what I can receive first ahead of how I assist myself and the other person as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge this greed character with a positive polarity, where I constantly see more then as good, and less then as bad, and where my focus on attracting the good, unconsciously charges greed in all humans, and thus makes sure that the bad exists in this world as those that don’t have.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that within wanting me to succeed I am directly saying I want others to fail, and within this character I actually make sure that others don’t have what I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge people and objects according if they can make me money, where thought backchat comes up like: “Can you improve my wealth? If not fuck off.” And so as this greed character I ruthlessly judge a person’s value according to how much money they can make me, instead of valuing the person as life which I realise I must do.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that while existing as this greed character, it unconsciously feeds into every human and the whole system of capitalism we accept. And so within this greed character I am actually saying that abusive money grabbing “positive” attracting behaviour towards everyone else is how I myself want to be treated, treated as a money sign rather than as life, which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that within greed I am simply in a desperate spiral of energy that will inevitably end trying to avoid death  fearing to lose what I have, fearing death, hoping I can take my money accumulation with me which I realize in self-honesty is impossible.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to exist as, or support this greed character any longer, as I realize that it is directly abusive to life.

I commit myself to exposing those that feed into and exist as this character ruthlessly at the expense of their fellow man, because until all greed characters are exposed and removed from this existence, then we can never have a world that’s best for all. 

I commit myself to whenever a thought, feeling or emotion based in greed comes up, to not allow participation and instead focus on breathing, and this process I continue until this greed character is completely disintegrated from existence. I accept no less than self-honesty for myself in this life, which is a starting point from which I take self-responsibility for all that is here, where I do what Is best for all inside myself, and in my physical participation.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i found your blog from the demon photo holding the money...do you know where the source of this photo is....I'm trying to track down the owner. Is it yours? Thanks

    ReplyDelete