I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
fear growing old whenever I am around someone that has any signs of old age
such as wrinkles or grey hair, I realize that this fear is only existing in my
mind through my allowance to participate with thoughts.
I forgive myself that I have not realized in all moments
when I am around old people that it is completely pointless to fear growing old
because it is a natural process to grow old.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
exist as a fear of growing old character when I am around old people, as I realize
that this fear of growing old character is stemming from a fear of death, which
is actually a fear of self, because all fear derives from me as me through my acceptance
and allowance to participate with thoughts based in pre-programming which are
not actually real.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
as this fear of growing old character to then feed into imagination in my mind as
pictures of how I think my life will be like when I’m old where I then create
beliefs and self-beliefs from this that
- it will be so bad being old, and
that I apparently will not be able to do anything for myself, when all
this is simply originating from my acceptance and allowance to participate with
thoughts in my head which are not real, so I take self-responsibility to direct
myself here as breathe rather than a starting point of the mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
judge old people as weak, smelly, and defenceless, defining old people as less than
life in my mind which is manifested through participation with completely
unacceptable abusive thoughts.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
within a starting point of this fear of growing old character that comes up
around old people, to physically become more rigid in my stance because of
unconscious points I have developed and because of the judgement I’m having
towards this person.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself
to realize that within fearing growing old I am basically saying that I believe
I should live forever, which is not possible for anybody, and is simply Self-belief
and reveals the fact that within this fear of growing old character I am not
here breathing as life, I am trapped in the hereafter of the mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
blame old people for why the world is the way it is, when I realize that the
world is fucked up because all we humans are fucked up and thus are all equally
responsible for what happens here on earth. Within blaming old people as this
fear of growing old character, it simply reveals my starting point of
limitation as ego.
I forgive myself that I have not realized that within
blaming anybody for anything that exists here I am within this expecting them
to put the labour in to sort it out while I sit there and do nothing where I take
no responsibility for what is here which is unacceptable because I commit
myself to be responsible for everything that Is here as me as my world and my
reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
exist as an attack/defence mechanism around old people as this fear of growing old
character, where I exist as a belief that the old person will attack me verbally
at some point so I take on a position in my mind of readying my defences which
is not necessary and completely illusionary as is proved by the limited amount
of times and old person verbally attacks me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify
this attack/defence starting point of this fear of growing old character because
of the fact that some old people will say to me that “I will understand when I’m
older” when in discussion with me and so I know within this that the person
will already disregard my word as less than there’s because I’m younger then.
However within this I realize that I also disregard the old persons word and I realize
that this is no justification whatsoever for mind participation which manifests
this inequality so I must stop.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself
to take self-responsibility and remain stable here as breathe when I am around
old people, which would make mine and the old persons experience much more
relaxed which is best for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
desire to stay my current age for the rest of the time I’m here, which is not
possible and is revealing the value that I have placed on my current bodies
design, which no matter how much I try and cling onto in my mind, there is no
escaping the physical consequences of deterioration as aging currently.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to
charge aging with negativity in my mind, when I realize that this is only
energy which is not real and so it is not negative to age at all it is just a
part of life here.
I forgive myself that i have not realised in all moments
regardless of who I am around that it is impossible to avoid aging, thus this
fear of growing old character is not relevant and as I have revealed to myself
is not actually real.
I commit myself to not allowing this fear of growing old
character to exist as myself any further because i can clearly see in
self-honesty that it is abusive to life.
I commit myself to whenever this character comes up in a
situation to stop and not engage in any thoughts that come up, and to rather
just stick to breathe where I am actually able to do what is best for all.
I commit myself to treating all beings as equals in this
world regardless of how old they are or what I claim to know about the person, because
this apparent knowing is not actually real as I have exposed many times, and all
beings are in fact equal as life, and so all deserve equality equally as myself
which is best for all.
I commit myself to not blaming anyone else for anything that
exists in this world, as I realize that we are all responsible for what
manifests here at an individual and global level, I commit myself to living in self-honesty as myself here as life where no
characters of fearing growing old can possibly exist.

No comments:
Post a Comment