Criminal activity is worsening worldwide as this money system sucks more and more money out of people, however something that I have learnt is that crime is really not entirely understood by humans currently and Is more a point of judgment as something separate from ourselves which someone else can sort out.
I have participated in a lot of crime in my life, and once I started walking this process of self-realization and self-correction I noticed that I have been judging criminals and gangsters as something bad in my mind, which shows me that I have still have a lot of self-investogation and corrections in relation to crime.
Gangsters just simply stand equal to capitalism inside themselves and essentially just live aggressively according to the principles of capitalism which is - kill or be killed, take or be taken, care only for your own self-empowerment, shoot first and ask questions later.
I mean it’s clear that people want to judge criminals as something bad which is apparently not our responsibility to sort out, because it’s up to the criminal to stop participating in crime. But the system existing here does not support career criminals to really change in fact, so how can criminal’s stop? I mean prisons are more like training centres to hone “criminal skills” rather than actual correctional facilities as they should be.
Now in cases like me it is definitely possible to stop participating in crime, because for me crime was just for ego and profit, not for necessity. But for many, many criminals and gangs in the world it is not actually possible to stop criminal behaviour because many will have no opportunity at all to get a job, and everyone around them and everything in their environment encourages them to continue crime.
This money system does not give to people equally, and as a result so many people just want to go out and take what they want as a way of providing the basics and saying fuck you to the system. So gangs and criminal behaviour is simply an outflow of capitalism.
And clearly what we humans with dignified lives miss is that while direct criminal activity is completely unacceptable, we are all responsible for perpetuating a system that allows crime to exist – thus we are all criminals. it is a crime against life to allow abuse to exist in anyway in our world and our reality. It is a crime to turn a blind eye to abuse; it is a crime to blame gangs for what they do when in fact it is a result of a money system that doesn’t care. It is a crime to just entertain ourselves within and as our pre-programmed mind at the expense of life, so it’s time to stop.
I’m not willing to accept the crimes of myself as the abuse existing here in this reality through living in a multi-dimensional bubble in my head keeping me imprisoned and making sure that me as this world can never change.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge gangs and gangsters as something separate from myself, something to judge and point fingers at, without realising that all crimes that exist are equal to me through perpetuating this system of abuse inside myself, in my participation and through perpetuating the money system.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that by judging crime as something separate from myself denying my responsibility, I am simply standing as a point of ego and an idea of myself as a pre-programmed robot that actually perpetuates and charges criminal behaviour worldwide at the unconscious level through the judgement I allow.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that by judging crime I am only judging myself, which shows that I obviously am not clear on the point and have self-corrections to do in relation to crime.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate within and as criminal activity purely for greed and energy of excitement when I never actually needed to do so.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to still desire to commit crime to make some “easy money” which is completely unacceptable and shows that I have corrections to do.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed crime to exist in my world and my reality as an act of rebellion against the system existing here as capitalism, which is actually only rebelling against myself which is an act of self-destruction.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that committing crime will make me some “easy money” because it is only easy to make this money in my mind, in fact it is very difficult and incredibly dangerous for multiple reasons to directly commit crime thus is never worth the risk.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I can avoid being put in prison because “I know what I’m doing” which is just limitation as ego because anyone from a poor or middle class background cannot possibly get away with committing consistent crimes, because the system is set up in a way to make sure that only the richest people in the world can consistently get away with every type of crime.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that the desire to commit crime for profit exists within and as each human, so by judging those that participate directly in crime I am only judging that which exists within myself as each human.
I forgive myself that I have not realise din every moment I see crime that my judgement of the criminal is never valid, because crime at the individual level is created by the environments the being is brought up in. I mean I would more than likely still be committing daily crimes now without question if I was living in a criminal environment, as would anyone that is surrounded by crime daily.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that something is separate from me, as if I am more than crime and thus not responsible for the criminal actions that exist in this world, which is a crime in itself.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in every moment, that anytime I am turning a blind eye to reality avoiding responsibility, I am in fact accepting that crime is acceptable to exist within and as this reality as me, which is to say that abuse is acceptable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define criminal acts in this world as acceptable through denying them by entertaining myself as a pre-programmed system that only exist as self-interest like an energetic vampire as myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not forgive myself for all criminal actions one by one that I have allowed to exist in within and as this world as myself.
I forgive myself that I have defined criminal actions such as rape, war starvation as bad and wrong, when in fact it is not bad or wrong because that is making a valued judgement based in polarity that allows these abuses to continue to exist. I realise that crimes against life such as rape war and starvation are simply abuse that is not best for all and thus must be removed from existence as myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the government, god and aliens for the existence of criminal actions in this world, which I realise is to actually avoid responsibility for these abuses and thus make sure that these abuses continue.
I forgive myself that I have not taken into consideration every time when I see criminal activity allowed by a person that I am no better than someone because they are allowing it, they simply have not got to a point of questioning their existence and stopping participation with that which is directly abusive.
I commit myself to ensuring that all criminal abuse that exists is removed from my world and my reality no matter what, because it is common sense best for all. The day I die I want to say I have done all I can to create a world that honours all life equally, so I am determined to live in a world where all beings are free from the enslavement of our own self-destruction, a world where heaven on earth is actually lived by each and every human on this planet where real evolution will be a tangible fact not a made up idea that we have now.
No comments:
Post a Comment