Yesterday Me and my Partner were in a situation where we were sitting on a bench and we saw a Homeless guy sitting next to a bin and an attractive Woman dressed in a very revealing Ostentatious outfit seemingly getting annoyed waiting for someone while complaining down the phone to someone.
We considered that the homeless man really had created his image and likeness of "being worthless" of attention as he stared at the ground incessantly while sitting firmly against a bin, when it was clear that despite what he was trying to portray by sitting next to the bin, he really actually Did want Attention which is possibly why he chose to sit next to a bin in the middle of the street, a street full of Expensive restaurants knowing that someone Rich with a Heart to give might give him some Money after having an expensive meal. Then this Woman had clearly created her image and likeness around being Worthy of gaining Attention and expecting others to Acknowledge this as she was noticeably Annoyed that her friend had not turned up on time - as you could see her expression being that of "How can you leave Me on my own?"
You could see endless people walking past ignoring the homeless mans Image and Likeness, but we watched at least 10-20 men some with partners staring intently in Sexual Desire at the woman yet most of them were trying to pretend they weren't looking lol. You could see a few of the Men hovering around the Woman in a clear attempt to get her Attention while also "building up" the "Strength" to talk to her. Do you like my Image and Likeness? Because I like yours as it Makes me Feel Good and maybe "My Image will Make you Feel Good" so lets get together and Satiate each others Loneliness of Not having our Image Noticed.
Fascinatingly Fucked up how much Focus we put on image I considered in the Moment, how we Trust, Smile at, try and get the Attention of, Feel Attracted to those that "fall in line" with our Idea of Beauty as opposed to acknowledging the Natural Beauty as Life encompassing each one in Existence. Completely Unacceptable.We do not Honour and Respect Life in our Vanity, where we take the name of God in Vain by not allowing Ourselves to Stand Equal to All Life but instead Create our Image and Likeness as More or Less than Life.
We Abuse our Power to create the Living Word as Flesh through this Vain Vanity in the creation of the idea of ourselves and the Relationships with others we have collectively forming the Image and Likeness of Humanity not being in alignment to what is Best for All.
This Positive thinking Disease where we get Desperate to receive the tiniest Morsel of Praise from another and this tiny Morsel can feel like it has moved a Mountain inside us thankful that the time we spent on this "Light" Contrived Image and Likeness of Myself was not all in Vain - now that I have some Positive Praise it was All worth it. Fucked.
Whenever I say anything is "Beyond me" or "Below me" I am accepting myself as a Lesser or Higher Being where in either scenario I am obviously not Equal as the Image Likeness of Creation as Life - I am In fact using Living words in Vain as a Myriad of Self-Interested Personalities instead of Living words as Life in Self-Honesty.
Like there's this House of Mirrors in our Head, where we only look at ourselves as a Light Reflection in our Mind expecting to go to some Reality of Light for Special treatment as the Idea of Our self commands when we Die, without considering that our Mirror image of our self in our Mind Cannot possibly carry past Death, because without this Body/Brain we have - all our Reflected ideas of yourself will of course Shatter because they were not Based on who we Really are in Awareness as the Sound of Life.
But do we question these Mirrors in our Mind? Usually not because it makes us Feel like Shit and we all Know Humans in society historically tend to only like doing things that make us Feel Good. Its like How can I Question the Only thing I Truly Trust? I Trust myself as the Light of a Good God and you cannot Question God Right?! So rather then question these Self-Interested Mirror Characters, we instead ask the Mirror - How can I be nicer to myself? Self-Interest. Please like me now First! Self-Interest. How can I get what I want now? Self-Interest. How can I Maximize Attention from others? How can I make them Feel Bad for me so I can Profit in someway? Self-Interest. You can just go on and on through the points and you will have a huge list of Self-interested shit from this Idea of Self as the Hall of Mirrors in our Head that we do Not question as the Image and Likeness of Me in Separation from Life.Reflecting Images everywhere in this world still operating on Consciousness, this Image and Likeness creation as Consumerism. But until we Base our Image and Likeness on Integrity to Preserve and Enhance Life in a Symbiotic manner giving as we like to receive then a we will not have a world that's Best for All. Lets allow a World that's Best for All Life Proliferate where Everybody has an Image and Likeness based on who we Really are as Life Conducive Sentient Beings of Earth, Sticking to our Commitments and all in Unity Speaking and Living the Statement - Let's Walk Till Here No Further.



No comments:
Post a Comment