I have been learning guitar recently and during this process what I notice is that certain sound frequencies are easier for me to produce then others. Sometimes I notice that I can synchronise with a certain sound quicker then another even if the one I haven't synchronised with on paper may look like an easier song to play. I have had a moment or two of annoyance come up where a track looks simple on paper yet I cannot produce it easily without many repetitions, while a more complex seeming sound I can often produce with more ease.
It's like certain sounds fit like a key in a keyhole, where the program activates and the song manifests. Sequencing of the symbols that creates a certain Sound - as I realised this I smiled as I recalled what I have investigated, understood and discussed with many beings in my journey to Life, that being the point of Structural Resonance.
That in the exact same way a musical track is structured, so to are we designed in the same way whereby the Symbols integrated into the Physical Body of the being then Resonate a specific signature - an Energetic Frequency which imprints where the being has specific thought systems interwoven into our make up and thus lives out a specific Physical Life design of Sound.
Then each symbol written into us, exactly the same as each symbol in the alphabet will have a variety of dimensions within it. Which is why a person who has more dimensions of a word or letter built into them will then be able to synchronise with more Here then someone who does not. Fascinating considering this when you look at the correlation between Vocabulary and financial success in this world.
This is why we have all had the experience before where you are trying to speak with someone but no conversation can actually emerge because no matter what I say - my words do not stimulate this person as they do not have the same symbols written into their flesh resonating the same frequency or vice versa.
Or another interesting thing I have noticed is that not everyone gets the Flu in a work office, where certain people "catch" the Virus and others do not, where something is apparently "going around the office" yet some people are completely unaffected by it. In reality there is no "Catching of viruses" because it is actually our Sound our Structural Resonance that matches an incoming sound and then the system is activated in our body and then all of a sudden you have the Virus. We have all had it where someone coughed near you, but you didn't get sick, yet when you started thinking a lot about the Virus then soon after it actually manifests in the Body in a Psychosomatic way.
I remember talking with Bernard many times also about the connection of our Structural Resonance to past lives. I mean firstly if you look at the point of the "Power of the Now" that Eckhart Tolle and those like him proclaim, suggesting that this "Now" is when you are truly alive. At Desteni you often hear the statement "Here as Breath" which is completely different to what Tolle mentioned. What Tolle mentioned as the "Power of Now" is obviously based on the past, a regurgitation of the idea of Self which comprises how Humans allow themselves to be "in the Now" the accumulated combination of all Memories and Systems we have ever been.
It's like when you look at the life of anyone who claims to be living in the now, you will notice a fascinating thing - you will notice the same thing as any other Human - patterns of behavior based on memories experienced and integrated that have nothing to do with actually being Here as the Sound of Life as Breath.
To my understanding it is this connection to past lives that can make restructuring our Resonance an extensively difficult process, which is why this Journey to Life takes at least 7-14 years because the Patterns built into us that we allow are multi layered, where the very allowance of the pattern became embedded in our Resonance time and time again.
This is why just thinking and saying "I'm going to stop this pattern" by itself does not work, which I have seen many times before - because the Allowances we give to the Systems becomes the resonant Authority so to speak having more power then me as the Mind trying to "fight to stop" this pattern.
This is why when we are Speaking and Walking our corrections we actually have to Walk them as the Totality of ourselves in Every Breath, because otherwise the Resonant Allowance will always override as the Authority and keep the Systems of Abuse charged up and Fully Engaged. So whatever the Authority is in the creation of Self being either - the Allowance of Systems built up Life after Life - or the Living as the Sound of Life that determines how the Resonance will operate.
This is why we have to Stand as The Word of True Authority of Our Self, because changing your Resonance without doing this is Not Possible, as the patterns that you think you have transcended is actually the Ego fucking with you and the Pattern will actually just cycle off to emerge again in another timeline in your Life Design to remind you that you have not actually transcended the point.
Our DNA comes from our Parents and according to the DNA we will have certain physical traits and Life paths that will be clearer. Also within this is the point of the Sound Frequency which defines us as a Physical Being, our Structural Resonance which will include what abilities will be easily programmable into us and what industries we will be more effective within in this Life.
Lets Redesign Our Structural Resonance to be whats Best through Being the Authority of our Mind, Physical and Resonance. We must be Assertive yet Patient, you often hear "inner change without immediate outer change is not real" while that statement is true, also do not expect to be able to always immediately do that though, because The Sound of You has been Hardwired for a Long Time and so at first the Forgiveness and Self-Corrective tools will provide momentary relief as you dig into Self to find the True Core of the issue, where the highest amount of Resistance will come up but where Real Transcendence of the System and alignment of our Resonance to what's Best can emerge.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Breath that this entire Physical Reality is comprised of Sound.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the creation of Music is exactly the same as the creation of ourselves - the sequencing of symbols as pockets of Sound into the flesh which then combine in tandem to Resonate a specific expression of Sound/Life Design.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that despite being the Loudest species on Earth and claiming to be the most Important/Knowledgeable species we actually have no Real Understanding of Sound - as evidenced by Rape, War, Starvation at record numbers, the negative judgement of other Humans based on what Music they enjoy and our inability to effectively utilise sound Underwater. Fascinating isn't that our body is comprised of over 70% Water and so is Planet Earth, yet we still have Not Perfected our Waters to Synchronise with the Sound of Life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be annoyed that I can play certain sounds very easily and other songs take much more integration, without realising that certain sounds synchronise with my own Sound Resonance Here and so are easier to manifest, while other tracks do not synchronise with my Resonance and so take more time to build in.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Here Breath that each symbol written into our body, just like each symbol in the alphabet will have a variety of dimensions many of which we will not be aware of.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the thoughts Humans have come Directly from the symbols written into the Body which Resonate a specific Frequency.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anytime someone will not listen to me or engage in a conversation with me, is because the Sounds as Words I am using do not stimulate the person as they do not have the same Symbolic Sounds Resonating or vice versa.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Viruses are information carriers, whereby it is actually our Structural Resonance that synchronises with an incoming Sound and activates a Virus in the Body. So you don't "catch viruses" randomly as we have been taught, they pre-exist and we activate them through our Toxic Allowances and thus Toxic Resonance.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is pre-programmed thinking, the incorrect programming of symbols into the flesh that creates Disease as a Chaotic Human and thus Chaotic world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anyone speaking about the "Power of Now" is a deceiver, unaware that this "Now" is not truly Organic as the Sound of Life as is claimed - but is rather a regurgitation of the Past ideas of Self that comprise this "Me in the Now" an accumulation of Lifetimes of Systems of Abuse.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Breath that because our Resonance actually connects to past lives, then that is why it will take a minimum of 7-14 for a Human to build a Structural Resonance that is Best.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I must be the Total Responsibility and Authority of me as Mind, Physical and Resonance within all Self-Corrections I make - because without Standing, Speaking Walking as the Totality of Authority, the Pre-programmed Resonance will Always override.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if you try to use the Mind to change your Resonance it will Never work, because the Ego will constantly deceive that you have transcended a point when Really it has been suppressed and will wait to emerge again at a different time in Life to remind you that you have Not Really Transcended the point.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that we receive DNA from our parents, which determines our physical traits and also our Resonant Signature Life Design that can be programmed into us with Ease. We got DNA from our parents and ANU was the originator of placing DNA into the Human, the original Parent of Humanity so to speak.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that while the statement "inner change without immediate outer change is not Real" is a true statement, it still will take time as the Abusive Sound of the Human is So Hardwired. Therefore Assertive Patience is required to get to the bottom of the point which one knows when its found based on how much resistance increases as you introspect on a Pre-Program, the more resistance the more likely you are at the root of the problem to be able to Truly Transcend the point instead of an Illusion of Transcendence.
I commit myself to show that our Physical Reality is comprised of Sound.I commit myself to show despite being the Loudest Species on Earth, we actually have a Dilettante understanding of Sound.
I commit myself to showing that when we are the Masters of Sound on Earth it will be Clear, because as a Species Humanity will be Clearly Standing as the Sound of Life.
I commit myself to show that creating Music is the same as how the Structural Resonance of the Human is produced - through Symbols written into the Body that produce a certain Sound as Living Expression.
I commit myself to Perfecting the Waters of Me so that the Sound expression of Me is whats Best for All, synchronizing with anything Here and able to travel Miles at a time like the Dolphin communicating Underwater.
I commit myself to exposing anyone who claims to be "Living in the Now" as being deluded through lack of Awareness that "the idea of me in the now" is based on past Limiting Memories, Systems, Patterns, Lifetimes repeated over and over again resulting in a word of Limitation.





this is very helpful thank you Marley
ReplyDeleteWow blown away, I forgive myself for the chaotic confusion entanglement mesh, and strive to listen to the perfected sound, the harmonious frequency but almost boundless too, I forgive myself for not remembering that which was before even the sound, that space of the endless base, I forgive myself for forgetting I was letting, all sounds take place in my space, so for today, I'm just going to stay and embrace the grace, from no place just space.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your sharing ����
Best blog about the "deadly virus" I've read in YEARS. Thank YOU FOR SHARING!!!
ReplyDelete