So I chatted with a friend a few days ago who lives in London who went on to proudly tell me about how they have been participating in some protests during lock down. This person vehemently went on to describe various types of Police injustice that happened at these protests and how much dislike they have for the Police.
I challenged the person by first reminding them that those Police officers are Human beings regardless of how you feel about them. Lost Human beings just like anyone else and that both the Police officer and the Activist is believing they are being Righteous Heroes with an idea of Indignation while both are actually protecting the system of Slavery and Competition without awareness as the Mind.
Where both the Police officer and the Activist is treating each other as being separate from each other and therefore maintaining separation within Self and Humanity as a whole. Those who Profit from Capitalism as the top 1% enjoy it when people either protect or fight the system of Capitalism, because it makes their job easier to maintain the status quo when Humans look at each other differently based on Political, Religious and Racial views among other things.
Much of the things we have seen during the Coronavirus lock down has been very much designed to make the Activist react - to weed out those who do not consent to vaccines, microchips, masks etc. They know that the activists will fight these things and will either get themselves put in prison or possibly killed in clashes with Police or Military as they attempt to "fight for their rights". Then once all of the dissenters have been removed you will be left with a docile public who will accept any legal measures imposed by the government no matter how absurd.
We as Humanity have to learn why every Riot and violent revolution/uprising in the past has always failed because no matter how we try to deceive ourselves, the top 1% of wealthy families are Humans, they are a living being just like anyone else. So of course fighting ourselves can only ever end time and time again in Calamity of more Pain for the majority.
Do not allow yourself to be Activated into aggressive reactions that only maintain the Abuse on Earth, rather allow the Chaos in the world to motivate you to investigate and correct the Chaos inside Self, allow the Chaos to motivate you to be a part of the solution which is clearly required - building a group based in principles that are Best for All, then standing Equal to everything Here including the wealthiest families then redesigning the Education, Political and Money systems globally to be whats Best for All.
This is what we have and continue to be busy with at Desteni and TechnoTutor, where we change from an Activist to a Pragmatist, or a Practivist even, where individually and collectively we live Practical solutions in Physical Reality that are of Benefit to Every Part of Life on Earth -I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in every Here breath that Activism exactly the same as Charity is the misplaced understanding that the way Humanity lives on Earth is unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a Real Activist will not allow themselves to be controlled by thoughts, feelings and emotions, but will instead realise that the Origin and Maintenance of Slavery on Earth is from my own and all Humans Pre-Programmed thoughts, feelings and emotions - therefore, it is the responsibility of any Real Activist as a Practivist to intricately understand the design of the Human Mind and build it in a measurable way that is an example of Real Change that's Best For All.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to participate in Activism in the past without awareness that I am maintaining Humanities existence as Self-Interest and Conflict as the Mind, literally perpetuating what it is that I'm protesting against through not realising that all issues in this world originate within my allowance to Exist and be ignorant to the Design of the Pre-Programmed Human Mind.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Real Activism will Investigate All Things, not just things that are Disliked - because in Reality according to the Laws of Polarity the things that are Liked in the Global System actually protect what is Disliked - as an example many people in the world like Alcohol, without realising that though our enjoyment of being drunk we are actually making sure that we are stuck in the Mind and thus will have no means to build a movement to effectively end the Disliked leadership of Governments around the world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Real Activist will take Self-Responsibility to Investigating All Things and only Keeping that which is of Benefit to All Life, because without this crucial point All Activism is Prosaic Pointless actions that Lead Nowhere.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a Police Officer or anyone who works directly for the Government is not an Enemy, but is a Sentient Being just like anyone Else. If I am not seeing this, then I am Mind Controlled by my own Self-Government as thoughts, feelings and emotions to not realise that the Government is not separate from Me, it is Me and starts in the Thoughts, Words and Deeds that I Accept and Allow.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that a Real Activist will be walking their Journey to Life as Destonians do, instead of playing an "Activist Character" that is looking for some kind of Acknowledgement and Profit in Self-Interest.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the worst of the top 1% of Wealthy Families want Activists to fight with Police because they know it Solidifies the Separation within Humanity and thus Maintains the Status Quo of a Class of Haves and Have Nots'.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Real Activist will Self-Honestly find the Best ways to Perfect ones Living within Equality and Oneness and then share with others that creating a World that's Best for All can be achieved and starts with Self - Sharing the Clearest point that what we Allow Mirrors into Reality, so once All Humans build the Best Education into Self, then that will Reflect into the world around us as the Physical Reality we All Share.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Coronavirus Lockdown Measures from majority of Governments as Masks, Vaccines, Microchips etc has been designed to remove more freedom of movement of the majority and remove any Dissenters so that only the Most Compliant Apathetic of Humans Remain.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Real Activist will Not Trust any Group claiming Real Change without Detailed Cross Referenced Understanding of the Origins - This Mirrors the Real Activists starting point in relation to their own thoughts, knowing that if my Mind and the Thoughts within are Not Understood then my Mind will be Governed by others and thus will only Lead to Slavery and Control as the World proves - Majority of Humans still have no idea how their Mind works and so you see the accumulating Catastrophic results in the world around us.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Real Activist Understands intricately that Mother Earth is the True Active Authority Here and that Heaven on Earth is the Will of Mother Earth which will be coming to Fruition with or without Humanity.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Real Activist understands intricately that Every Protest/Riot/Violent Uprising in History, even the most seemingly "Successful" ones which caused certain Laws to be changed - Still all these "Revolutions" has made no Measurable Beneficial impact on shaking Humanity out of its Selfish Mind, has made no difference to how we treat the Plant and Animal Kingdom and No Difference generally in Changing how Humans Fundamentally Live to Become the Guardians of Life on Earth.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that "System Activists" will be in groups and Charities as Agents protecting the System without awareness through the Belief that "You can't change the system" that creating change is for "dreamers" so apparently we have to just try to do the best we can and Survive - which clearly is a starting point that will never produce a World that's Best.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Blaming anyone else for the unfair laws of Capitalism is Never Valid for anyone who Lives in Dignity. Consider that while voting on False Leaders who do not stand for Life, while not providing/Living Solutions, while working in a system a 9-5 job, while spending the same Money as the top 1% you apparently Hate you have no right to Blame anyone because it is all happening through our unified Acquiescence and Acceptance.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in a World that is Best for All as an Equal Money Systsem there would obviously be no Activists, because we would all Mutually agree that the World we have now designed is Heaven on Earth and thus there is No Harm to Life happening anywhere on our Planet and thus there will be no Abuse for anyone to complain about.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Breath that rather then being Impulsed by Media and purposely unfair Government Laws to Activate into a Reactive Activist - I take Self-Responsibility to Walk as a Practivist as a Living Commitment of what's Measurably Best for All Life.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that "System Activism" is Always Polarity as a part of the Same Coin, dressed up as Positive while in Reality creating Abuse through Never Changing the System that causes the Abuse - where Activism becomes a Completely Pointless act to massage the Ego into Believing it is getting something done and a tool to "Release" Guilt about knowing in Self-Honesty that I am not making any Real Change that's Best but just Maintain whats' Here as Abuse.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the "System Activist" claims they are proud to be an Activist when in Reality they are Ashamed of not Living in a Way that's Best for All and so will look to Blame those with Money for why they themselves are not Living in a way that's Best for All as the idea that "I can't change while these fuckers are persecuting me" in Complete Separation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Breath that a Real Activist will do Everything Possible to Build a World that is Best for All, without any Fucked up ideas based in Self-Interest of Likes and Dislikes where Activism becomes an Ambiguous Hollywood Popularity contest of Self-Importance.
I commit myself to instead of being a System Activist, to Living as a Practivist where I create and implement Solutions as Myself that are Best for All Life.
I commit myself to show that if we change every Activist to a Practivist then Humanity can become an Integral Part of the Manifestation of Heaven on Earth, which Will be happening With or Without Humanity.
I commit myself to show that there has been a Misguided Activist in all of us at various points in our lives, where we speak out against injustice without any Solutions or Awareness that through Believing someone else is "more responsible" for Abuse that exists Here, we maintain the continuation of the Abuse.
I commit myself to show that the ideas of Activism we were taught about in childhood by the System as our Environments, Parents, Schooling and Media are actually Complete Bullshit that are not based in Real Change but merely maintaining whats Here as Abuse on Earth.
I commit myself to Show that "System Activism" is merely a tool for people to project Self-Importance, deal with Shame that Me/Humanity is not living what's Best For All and rather then making a new System that Best For All try to Patch up the Bullshit of Capitalism which is not possible because the foundation of Capitalism itself only develops more holes as you try to plug certain Isolated Holes as History has proven Time and Time again.I commit myself to show that "System Activist" groups are often Funded by Big Business and Public Relations figures like George Soros and those like him, making majority of Activists actually Employees to the top 1%.
I commit myself to question Any Activists integrity, by highlighting to the Activist that Real Activism is about creating a System that's Best for All starting with Self.
I commit myself to show that while there is One person still being Actively Abused on Earth then Activism has clearly Failed as Capitalism and the Human has Failed in its Support of All Life Equally On Earth.
I commit myself to show that when there is No System Activists left on Earth, that would mean Everyone has Become a Practivist, which is Fertile Ground for Heaven on Earth being Commandeered by Humanity can Practically emerging.





No comments:
Post a Comment