Sunday, 21 March 2021

Day 427: What goes around comes around

Or does it? We have all heard it our whole lives and this past week someone said it to me again, implying that when you keep doing "good things" then inevitably "good things" will happen to you and vice versa.

I challenged the person, as I've always found it fascinating since walking my Process to Birth myself from the Physical that when you look in the world you see that the idea of Karma is really not what we believe it to be.

I mean so many instances prove this, let's say a man steals some bread due to poverty caused by a selfish money system and ends up in prison, while the man who owns the bread company does not go to prison due to Money, while he abuses the labour of his staff by paying them criminally low wages and making sure they absorb all the consequential difficulties in the business for him. What does that say about the system we are allowing Here? That Money can protect you from Karma and without it you will carry the consequential load of the top 1% not being allowed access into the Karma free Heaven yourself.

Don't have access to free choice through having no money? So then you will have no choice and will thus have to be a Karma or Consequence Slave.

We can easily get the measurably Best for All principle of do unto others as you would have them do unto you, mixed up with a Fucked up starting point in separation as our idea of Karma as an expectation of Self-Profit that will surely be cashing in for me with a string of cool events that give me what I want Here and in the Hereafter because I have been "So caring" to others. Karma as Religion.

This conditional starting point could cause one to become bitter as goods things do not come back to you and you start Self-Victimising saying that people treat me like shit when I am nice to them, so then you start justifying being an arsehole to people, getting revenge as a solution to people being an arsehole to you. A Vindictive cycle.

Or another dimension to Karma is through our idea of free choice we can justify abuse for our own Self-interest, as only being done to a "lower being" so its justified. For example everyday an Animal somewhere is slaughtered and skinned alive, then we all say its cruel and hope that the person killing that animal something bad will happen to him to show him Karma as we sit at the table eating the results of such Abuse with no solutions.

Yet what is not considered is that the very acceptance of such extensive cruel consequences to exist for any being in this world, then surely that same cruelty must be faced by every being here. I mean If I as a mighty Human found myself by design becoming the Animal being slaughtered, what would be immediately obvious? Nobody gives a shit, there is nobody coming to stop my heinous and callous murder. Then I would realise - Oh shit saying Abuse shouldn't exist while believing I am a "Higher being" and ignorantly participating in a system that allows the Abuse to exist maintains the problem and if I really cared I would do everything possible to implement a system where this Abuse of Karma happens to none on Earth so that me as Life as Everyone else Here Never has to experience such Atrocities. I mean obviously saying you care to stop a pattern of abuse that exists, this would always mean you must face that abusive pattern yourself to see if you truly understand its design and to see if your caring was Real or Not.

So lets stop the abusive consequence cycles now, they cannot mathematically cross over after Death because I urge you to consider what will be the consequence, the karma in the afterlife of spending a entire life believing yourself to be a Holographic idea as the Mind in Separation from Physical Reality? Of never trying to stop any of the karmic consequence cycles of massive Pain being done to apparent lower Lifeforms in the name of my Self Interest.

At Desteni one can Learn how to Truly Purify yourself to Live Real Compassion, to Prevent Abusive Karmic Consequences as whats Best for All Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Here Breath that Karma as we have been taught it works in the system is complete Bullshit - because if everyone got what they deserved, then surely there would be No Abuse existing in the world as we would have all worked out that Only whats Best is what each One Deserves as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Money system Here that we all Allow makes sure that the 99% carry the Abusive Consequences of the top 1% who are able to use Money to shield themselves from having to face the same consequences as an idea of being an apparent "Higher Being".

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Free Choice is clearly exposed by Karma, because without Money you will have no choice but to be a Karmic Slave for those in Money Heaven and with Money you can have the "Free choice" to shift your Abusive Consequences onto others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when your starting point is based in "as long as I'm good, good things will happen to me" is completely a conditional Self-interested starting point which will cause the person to become Vindictive and Spiteful when "their caring nature" is not reciprocated. I realise that Living the statement Do unto others as you would have them Do unto you is completely unconditional as whats Best for All Life, the moment there is expectation of profit there is Consequential Abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Belief that Abuse only happens to "Lower Beings" is a justification for a System of Haves and Have nots to continue as a complete Abdication of understanding whats Best for All 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Whatever I Condone to be done to another in any circumstance, no matter how I justify it according to the Laws of Karma I Condone to be done to Me, because I am a Living Being the Same as the person Being Abused and until all Living Beings are Free none are Free.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Believe that when Someone does an Abusive act like slaughtering an innocent Animal that they will be punished through Karma without considering that the very nature of the Abusive Act existing through everyone acquiescing to a system that allows for such points, has a Consequence of Every Being without Realizing it that they are accepting that they Must also go through the same Excruciating Pain in Silence at Some point. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anytime I say that I care to stop some Abuse means I must Face that Abuse myself to check that my Caring was actually Real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in Every Breath that the Consequential outflows of Abuse in this world must be Faced and corrected as Me Here Now, because If I do not I will surely have to still Face this point in the After Life where the Patterns I believed myself to be as The Consequence Based Pre-Programmed Mind Mathematically cannot continue past Death.

I commit myself to show that Karma as we have Believed it to be is a Lie as proven by a World that Allows the Consequence of Innocent Children, Animals and Plants to be Brutally Murdered everyday in Silence, while the worst of Humanity are kept Alive through being able to stop Karma through Money.  

I commit myself to show that Free Choice is completely exposed by Karma, because when you have Money you can "Choose" to use other peoples Labour instead of your own. Where as if you have no Money you have no choice but to be a Karma Slave.

I commit myself to show that Karma is used as Justification to maintain Abuse through the idea of certain beings who are apparently "Higher" and "lower" which is of course Bullshit.

I commit myself to ending All Abusive Consequences as Me as this World as Whats Best For All Life.

I commit myself to living the realisation that Until Humanity Walk together and Implement a Solution to end all Abusive Consequences in this World then the Abuse of Karma will Continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment