When one looks at the Fact that in one year Coronavirus has apparently claimed 2-3 Million Deaths so far globally, when majority of those deaths are related to other health issues the Virus simply brought out in the person. Yet in One year Starvation typically claims the lives of at least 10-20 Million Humans conservatively. Measurable statistics do not lie, so why are we not shutting down the Global Economy until the Virus of Starvation is Solved?
Well in a world where suffering is ignored in Silence everyday on Earth, what happens when you suggest we should be implementing an Anti-Virus to Poverty ahead of Coronavirus? Majority will still scoff in their "Free Choice" saying you are a "dreamer" with a Utopian Naivete in a Derogatory way.
Yet what is missed Here is what John Lennon mentioned - a Dream we all share is Reality. So why are we not creating a Mutual Dream Free of Disease?
Pre-Programming. Where Generation after Generation we allow a system of "Minority Rule" to Reign Supreme, battling up the Pyramid to acquire the highest amount of "Good Feelings" as Money Energy as fast as possible before Anyone else.
You notice how the Media is manipulated so that everyone is deliberately misdirected to not care if any global citizens let alone those in our own countries are Suffering. Then Politically we vote for parties with limited viewpoints so that we just vote for the rights of the minority which causes Poverty and Starvation for the majority. When in reality the Only Political/Economic system that should be seen as valid, should be one where we Vote for the Rights of All Life and where there is a mutually beneficial global distribution of the resource value Mother Earth Freely provides.
In Capitalism it is the less "Politically powerful" smaller nations that are extorted to the worst extent, where essentially they are forced to hand over the resources of their nation in order to fuel the "Most Powerful" nations irrespective of if they do not have enough left over for their own people. In an Equal Money System every nation that produces a particular Commodity will first supply their own citizens to ensure they have enough, then any surplus will support any Nation globally that lacks in that particular Commodity/Resource in a financially honorable way that does not cause any effects of Starvation to either Nation.
In Wildlife you see Starvation, I mean that's obvious to expect when Humanity has never implemented a Money System which includes Animals and Plants as an Equal Money System does. But the kind of Starvation you see in the Natural cycles of the Animal Kingdom outside of the Human created Starvation is of a much more Logical design. You see many species in the Wild who as they reach their maximum Senescence, then they start losing teeth, or their teeth become too uncomfortable to eat with, or their body just stops processing food as the organs start shutting down - then the Animal starves to death or degrades to such a weak state that a predator notices then attacks and eats that Starving old Animal. So this Law of the Jungle type of Starvation is actually Pragmatic and of Common Sense as the Starving Old Animals body literally supports the predator to not starve in their prime also making sure that a Starving Animals already ending Life, is ended with Dignity and Value.
Where as our Human Money System of Capitalism currently has no alignment to the Natural cycles of Wildlife, we literally manufacture Fabricated Starvation with a Nightmarish reckless Abandon. We allow Humans, Animals and Plants to be slaughtered in their youth or prime on a daily basis to satisfy the Taste buds and Bank accounts of the top 1% with no care of ensuring everyone has a quality Length and Standard of Life before facing Death.
In an Equal Money System there will be Symbiosis with Planet Earth so every Animal, every Plant, every Human and every living Being on Earth will be afforded a Full Life of Value where any Starvation associated with lack of Money/lack of being Human will Cease to Exist. Animals and Plants will be supported with Food and Housing to reduce in fighting within species over Food and Housing. Slaughtering of any young or prime age animals will be outlawed and the only death by Starvation on Earth left will be the natural starvation of deteriorating old Animals whose Bodies again will continue to support other Animals in their prime if required.
So we see currently that Humanity collectively does not want to stand in the shoes of those Starving directly because of the Virus of our current Money System that we embody, Infecting everything we touch. So the majority still have no moral compass as we keep justifying Self-Interest in Every Way as the Money system, Environment, Media and Parenting has told us to Accept since the moment we were Born. So this severe mental dysfunction that exists in each Cell forms our Society, where Chaos inside can only ever Reflect and create Chaos outside, which is why our Money system is not separate from us, it is a part of Anyone who has Money in their wallet right Now.Lets end this Parasitic mental Fuck up, where instead of acting like competitive Parasites to Life on Earth we can Redesign ourselves and our Money system as one of True Physical Functionality where Real Value Exchange, where the Nourishment of Each Cell in the Body becomes the point of Life -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the worst Virus on Earth is not Coronavirus, because Coronavirus as has been revealed through the Portal is actually Here to support Humanity to Stand up as whats Best for All Life as the Mind, Being and Body Merges.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Man Made Starvation as the statistics show has been Far more Damaging to Life on Earth then all Viruses in History Combined.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in this world where Money determines if you Eat or Starve to Death, Highlights that those Not supporting a Basic Income leading into an Equal Money System are Directly a part of the Creation/Promulgation of Poverty and Abuse.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that in a world where you have Cheaper made products, there is less to pay staff to maintain a Job increasing Starvation - cheaper products are pointless if the product itself is pointless and nobody can afford to buy the product.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason I did not see and understand in every breath that Starvation is more harmful then any Virus, is because of existing in the Mind as Pre-Programmed Thoughts, Feelings and Emotions in Self-Interest where I can create Paradises in separation from what is actually going on in Reality to make myself Feel better about the Fear I'm having about Coronavirus.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that ending any Abuse on Earth as Rape, War and Starvation which all originates in the Human Mind should be of more focus then trying to "fight" any viruses. The War for the Mind so to speak, to get Humanity with a Mind of Integrity and Value is the only War that is valid.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that One can only Receive what we are willing to Give and thus Giving each Human enough Money to Live will cause society to receive a Massive Crime reduction, as well as ending Homelessness and Starvation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that anyone not standing for a solution to abuse on Earth through justifications of the "lack of feasibility" of an Equal Money System is clearly only feeding into the problem, assisting starvation to continue fucking Everyone else through their own Selfish "Right to choose" to not Speak for those who cannot Speak.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Media is designed to keep people away from the Reality of Starvation and solutions that are Best for All, when in an Equal Money System the Media would be designed to Cultivate Life Support in Humanity to the Utmost Degree.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that every Political campaign in Capitalism is based in justifying Voting for the rights of the minority. When in reality I realise that the only Political message that is worthy of Every persons Vote is a basis of giving Money the Equal Value of Life and giving All Life the Equal Value of Money as Equal Money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the acceptance of a system that produces Starvation was taught to us by our Parents that built Firewalls into the child where we always wanted to go the way of least resistance and ending Poverty would take a lot of Resistance so is apparently "Not Realistic" to achieve, so rather just submit to the System and chase Good Feelings as a Consumer Zombie.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every Here Breath, that Capitalism by design makes sure that nations with the smallest bank accounts and armies starve the most, when if we would dare to look - there is more then enough resources of Earth to make sure that no people in Any Nation go hungry or without vital support services to live in Dignity.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if Governments can afford to bail out Banks then they can also afford to Bail out the People with a Basic Income leading into an Equal Money System.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Viruses simply Reveal what is Already Here that needs to be faced Now - so logically if we don't correct Disease inside each one and in our resource distribution, then surely Viruses and Starvation will become more Aggressive and Ecumenical as they mutate to meet Human demand for Consequence.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the way Capitalism is structured it literally feeds of the suffering of others, it feeds on Starvation. So the only way to end Starvation is to End this Capitalistic Money system which starts in the reflection of our Pre-Progammed Mind Consciousness System.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Capitalism creates manufactured Starvation that punishes people with lack of food for having no Money or not being Human. Where as the Natural cycles of Wildlife reveals the only form of Starvation that makes sense - when our body literally cannot process food anymore as we break down in Senior years.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the justified Motive in Capitalism of Profit Does Not support All of Humanity let alone Animals/Plants -it only Supports individual Greed so is not an acceptable motive for a Human to design themselves around.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that our money system has no symbiosis to the natural cycles of nature and until it does, the manufactured Starvation created by Parasitic Humans will continue unrestrained.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Humanity has been like a Parasite to this Planet, when its time we get our act together and Live as a Conscientious Honorable Being.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Basic Income tests that have been completed have always shown a drastic increase in citizen mental stability and living productivity, especially in the poorest Nations - therefore Basic Income must be the cornerstone Public Economic Foundation for Politics in Every Nation that has Any Compassion for Life left.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only Starvation that is natural is when we reach an age where we cannot Physically maintain ourselves Here as our bodies deteriorate in Old Age, so it makes sense for the old bodies to nourish other Beings in their prime.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Equal Money includes Animals and Plants to ensure there is no unnaturally imposed Starvation on any Life that Capitalism sentences Millions Humans, Animals and Plants to every year.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all Violent uprisings from lack of Food can be ended with a Basic Income.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only money system that will ever be of Real Value is one that can truly end Manufactured Starvation from lack of Money/lack of being Human. Equal Money is the first and only Money system in history conceived of where Starvation can truly be ended in a few years and stand for an Eternity.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that our collective living of the word Democracy Must become a Direct Voting and Input platform about Human Rights - also this platform should highlight that Accumulation and Protection of Profit is Not in Anyway a Democratic Act and actually is a Crime against Life.
I commit myself to show that the Worst Virus on Earth is the Virus of allowing another Living being to suffer and Die just because they are not in a high enough Level in the Money Cult of Capitalism.
I commit myself to show that Mass Scale Starvation on a planet of such Abundance as Earth, is very clearly showing Humanity how fucked up the Money System is that we are allowing.
I commit myself to show that Profit is a Crime to Life if it causes Joblessness and Starvation.
I commit myself to show that Basic Income leading into a Global Equal Money System is The Solution that is Best for All in Everyway.
I commit myself to show that any Greed that exists in any Human is unacceptable when even One person suffers Starvation due to lack of Money.
I commit myself to show that no matter what Any Human in this world claims in terms of Ingenuity, Success and Achievements are worth Nothing as long as there is one Human in Manufactured Starvation from a Manufactured Money System
I commit myself to Living the Realisation that in order to End Starvation it is very Simple - we only need to Make Every Nation a Star. Every Nation Equal as Stars, where No Privation as Starvation will Ever happen Again.







No comments:
Post a Comment