Sunday, 24 January 2021

Day 419: The Genetics of Common Sense

Fascinating isn't it when you look at how the Human reacts Negatively to something like Human Cloning, or the principle of basing a Partnership with another on an Agreement of Support where Children would be planned way in advance. But what is behind these reactions? Fear of taking Self-Responsibility to Designing Life to be what's best, why? Because we base the creation of Life in this world, ourselves and our Children, we literally design the DNA of Humans on Feelings as the Pre-Programmed idea of Love, not Common Sense, Understanding and Knowledge, where a world of Fear  as Mass Rape, War and Starvation is justified in the name of our Love.

You see how Hollywood demonizes anything around planned creation, that "surely" it must be Evil to follow a simple Mathematical Blueprint to manifest Life. Surely the simplicity of following a specific 1+1 = 2 design would be "robot like" and lacking the "Feelings of Love" without realising this is in reverse so it is existing within "Feelings of Love" that is actually Robotic in its design and it is through taking Self-Responsibility to perfect our own and our children's DNA that is where truly Natural, Creative and Caring Life designs are Produced as Productive Useful Humans.

What has all this Coronavirus testing provided the top 1% with? Masses of Genetic data, which can in turn be used for what? Planned Life Creation of those that see themselves as being Godly Tyrants. Perhaps we should stand Equal to the top 1% and make sure there is no further mass acceptance of the Abuse of our Genetics.

Because apparently its only Gods work to design Genetics right? Only Gods Love can create the Human. Meanwhile we don't mind Cloning, Recombining, Splicing and Dicing the Animal genetics,  to get "Rarer Pets" "More powerful pets" and "Tastier Food" all in the name of Money. God as Ego will automatically in its design determine that The Beast should be subjugated as less than the Human isn't it?

This idea of "The Human Evolving" being guided by Gods Will , doing it ourself with our freewill, without realizing this "Freedom of Choice"  has created nothing but disaster where with this "Freedom" we can come to conclusions based on a Coded design where we can come to decisions that are clearly not best for all Over and Over again. 

When the fascinating thing is, when you look at Farming, the Farmers know that in order to create a more effective Animal you have to design the genetics specifically, so if we Humans would only dare to do the same then you would of course create a Better Quality Stock of Human.

But instead no, we believe that matching Genomes to produce kids should be directed through dogmatised ideas based on "Love" and "Love" is based on Sex and Sex is based on this idea of Free choice to be promiscuous and have sex frivolously for Self-Satisfaction in complete Self-Interest where sex is just another form of masturbation. Then when kids are produced from this starting point then there is a downloading into yourself, the child and the world as the Control of Consciousness without any awareness -Polarising reality through Fear and Love.   

There is no Original ideas or Free choice in reality, there is just cycles of energy driven pre-programmed designs that continuously brings The Human to outcomes that are Pre-Programmed harm to Life. I mean, we know the damage that can be done to babies during the mothers pregnancy from chemicals and how that can cause disease and developmental issues as the child grows. But then we say oh its ok! We can match incorrect genetics just because of feeling Love, which is actually just Lust creating children who are genetically impaired, bullshit has been Encoded into the Child, when in reality the child could have been so much more if we simply applied the Equality Equation of 1+ 1 = 2 which is how genetics functions, it is measurable in every way, not Maybe, or Possibly, or I hope, Its a fucking Mathematical Certainty. 

At Desteni and TechnoTutor we stand by this point by saying - Everything in existence works according to 1+1 = 2 meaning everything is designed and thus the Abusive design of "The Law of the Jungle" and "Human Nature" can be reverse engineered to see the Harm we have allowed and then Perfect ones living DNA to be what is mathematically best for all by design as 1+1 = 2 as Genetics. 

If you are switching Polarity reacting in Fear to my challenge of your idea of Love, do not do this, do not be so naive to allow your own minds idea to Brainwash you to not investigate the simplicity of the Desteni message because I also once reacted to the planning of Life creation, so these statements supported me - 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that according to the pre-programmed design of Consciousness as it exists here, if we do not stand up and say till here no further we will plan Life creation via Common Sense, then the program is designed specifically to keep producing Damaged Children that become Damaged Adults whose DNA  was encoded in an idea of Love that is actually Abuse and thus maintains a world of Abuse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason many people react negatively to planned creation of any kind is because actually taking Self-Responsibility to design what's best as ourselves is such an Alien concept to the Human who rather allow itself and thus all subsequent designs of itself to be created in Pre-programmed Energy Vampire Systems, imprinting and continuing the Abuse of Genetics in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Hollywood is designed to demonise planned creation, so that through mass brainwashing we are all hypnotized to only allow Love to be the determining factor of Life creation so that the world of Hate as it exists keeps enriching those in the top 1% and starving the 99% by Generational Pre-Programmed Design.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that everything is in reverse, so the idea that without Love Life is Robotic, is the complete opposite of what reality shows which is that those who are within and as the system as Sex, Money and Consumerism addictions are actually Pre-Programmed Robotic Zombies to only follow Feelings of Self-Gratification, to have No Common sense, too far zoned out of Reality to actually Physically Feel Physical Reality. 


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all the testing/vaccine drives globally during Coronavirus has given the top 1% access to more of our genetic data then ever before, because the top 1% while still operating in Greed, Self-Interest and Fear understand the importance of planned creation and how genetics can be designed for success or failure to maintain the families genetic money heritage.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Humans Cloning, Testing, Splicing and Planning all kinds of Animal DNA but reacting negatively to doing the same for Humans underlines the mental dysfunction that Humanity has that we could possibly justify the incoherent and flawed creation of Human Life when in Self-Honesty we know from working with Animals, Nature, Science and the 1+1 design of all that is Here, that you can design Life to be structurally best in Every Way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that when the code is flawed, the result will be flawed and thus the world will be flawed over and over again until we take Self-Responsibility to perfect the process of Life Creation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that creating other humans based on dogmatist ideas justified through Love, which is Sex, which is Free choice to satisfy Desires as Self-interest, then downloads into Self-The Child-The World Polarising all of existence through Fear and Love, where anything that challenges the systems idea of Love will be reacted to in Fear as the system defends itself from the only message that can Liberate all on Earth being Oneness and Equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that just as children can be damaged in developmental years through chemicals, when you imprint your own addictions to chemicals produced from Feelings as Love into the DNA of the child, then you are causing genetic damage to the child to continue a world of Abuse, which must be stopped at all costs. 

I commit myself to show that Children produced without the Genetics of Common Sense built into them, will instead be designed through the endless cycling pre-program of Love maintaining a world of Fear that cannot be allowed.

I commit myself to calling out those that will defend and claim their tainting of DNA through feelings of Love is acceptable, when the world we all Live in shows otherwise.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to react negatively to any form of Life creation, because as the Human shows if the starting point is Fucked the end point will be Fucked - Equally then when the starting point is best so to will the Creation.

I commit myself to show that everything in this world is based in 1+1=2 by design and thus all relationships and Life creation can be designed to mathematically Best for All.

I commit myself to show that creating Heaven on Earth cannot be done without effective planning, understanding and applying of the Equality Equation by all Humans in all Life creation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment