Sunday, 17 January 2021

Day 418: The Message has been Here a Longtime

Someone mentioned to me recently that they really enjoy what me and the groups I am a part of stand for as Equality and Oneness, that it is inspiring to them.

It was cool to hear and while the principles of Equality and Oneness are new to this person, I mentioned that what me and the groups I am part of stand for is not actually New. In fact it is a message that has been highlighted throughout time by Many Beings, since way before Jesus walked this Earth.

Yet if these principles have been around for so long, how is that we do not have Heaven on Earth now? Deification and Self-Interest. Did Jesus and every Voice of Life in History ask to be praised? Or did they suggest that we Live the words of Equality and Oneness as Our Self?

We cannot allow ourselves to turn those that have spoken about Equality and Oneness into Prophets in our mind, this merely dis-empowers our own living as what's Best for All and continues the Abuse System that exists Here. Whenever this person dies, the "movement dies" with them so to speak, because those who interacted with this Being followed them as "Disciples" as Sheep in essence, instead of realising how one can redefine what Disciple means, to living the message as Self and expanding that as the group where no "higher leader" exists.

What has been missed time and time again, is that Nobody is a Prophet here because when one child starves this cannot be possible - all that has ever been required is to build a group around and through this message, a group of Self-Responsible, Self-Leaders, Beings that Resonate a single Sound as Life which is Eternal.

Lets make sure that we Live what's Best for All instead of deifying those that Live what's Best for All - 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the message of Equality and Oneness is not a new concept, it is written into the stones of the Earth and actually goes back before Jesus to the first civilization on Earth.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that within the words and Living of various Beings throughout History, one can clearly locate the message of Equality and Oneness, which are just as relevant today as ever and that must be interwoven into the fabric of society to show what changes are required and where Harm still exists due to the Purposeful Manipulation of words to justify what is here as Abuse. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Jesus and Every Being like him, highlighted that one man hoarding wealth is Unacceptable and Money itself is not an indicator of Success or Goodness, but rather it is how the least fortunate Beings are treated which indicates whether Life is understood or not and whether the System we have on Earth is Successful at Life Support as Real Success or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath that if the Human is not Re-Educated to let go of Fear and Control over Life through Money then creating a world that is Best for All that Jesus and the Like mentioned will not be possible, which is Unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Jesus and those like him did not ask or want to be praised as a "Special Prophet" as a "chosen one" of the Kingdom of God, but rather that we create ourselves as the Kingdom of God through our Thoughts, Deeds and Living Being aligned to whats Best.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that every time a "Voice of Life" emerges throughout history, the system that exists here as the Mind as Capital which feeds on Energy in Self-interest is designed to remove these Beings from this Reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the only reason that the movement these beings created at various points in history "failed" is because of the Failure of Humanity to become whats Best for All instead of bowing before or competing with those that Live whats Best for All.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when you Redefine the word Disciple to be whats best for all life, then this means to actually develop the Discipline required to direct Self Here as Life to what Benefits every single Being in this World.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because of how many "Voices of Life" have been silenced throughout time, that creating a world that is Best for All is impossible, without realising that we have allowed the top 1% of 1%  to brainwash this delusion into Humanity, without seeing that if the group stand in unison as the Voice of Life, rather than venerating and idolising certain individuals, then the top 1% of 1% cannot stop Heaven on Earth manifesting as what's Best for All Life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the message of Jesus was stolen and manipulated by the top 1% of 1% to enhance/solidify the mass delusion of Hope and Survival as Slavery as Capitalism - where it is impossible for the majority to see that Life is Life, there is no "special beings" or "special routes" to Life, because Life is only possible as One Eternal Sound as One Group as Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the Equality Equation always exposes the abusers not loving thy neighbour as thyself, those not giving as they would like to receive, those not willing to give up their possessions to Support Life while claiming Evangelical Divinity through Consciousness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that through Consciousness as the Mind, the wealthy are able to Self-Righteously claim that the Current World System is acceptable and is the "Will of God" as proven through their wealth. When Jesus and those like him clearly pointed out that Hoarding Wealth for certain individuals is not a path to Heaven on Earth, but rather the recipe for Hell on Earth as evidenced by the Rape, War and Starvation that has increased in Humanity since the Inception of the Mind Consciousness System. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Guru's who took every Voice of Life throughout history out of context, believing these beings were looking for Recognition and Fame - will spout messages of contradictory Love and Hope in Self-Interest to become popular Cult Leaders existing as/maintaining a system of Consummate Consumerism where no Real Love is Lived.  

I commit myself to show that the Message of Equality and Oneness has been Here on Earth throughout time since Atlantis and this message in Self-Honesty is known to all, yet the continuation and acceleration of Abuse on Earth is the planned and deliberate Self-Interest of those living in Heaven as hoarding Money without considering Consequence.

I commit myself to show that the System that exists here as Capitalism, The Pre-programmed Mind and any "Respected Achievements" cannot be justified as long as One Child starves in this world, no matter what any Church or apparently "Divine Beings" claim. 

I commit myself to show that if we do not Re-Build Humanity around the message of Oneness and Equality as the group, then time and time again as History has shown - Jesus or any individual being that comes here to suggest whats best for all will be ostracized, attacked and removed by the system to maintain the Status Quo. How many failures are needed before we get it?

I commit myself to living as a Disciple of Life not through idolising anyone, but through Redefining and showing that a True Disciple of Life is Disciplined in the walking as Breath, Living the process of removing that which harms Life in favour of Being the Living Word as the Flesh to manifest a Living World.

I commit myself to show that the message of Jesus and those like him as Equality and Oneness was stolen and used by the Elite to twist and contort the Human further to the levels of depravity we see in 2021.

I commit myself to show the Laws in this world only protect the property of the Wealthy, yet do not protect the Poor, The Animal or The Plant and until they do, the Laws that exist Here are not based in Reality but only Mind Prisons. 

I commit myself to show that Only when every individual in the Elite takes Self-Responsibility to Live the Message of Equality and Oneness in Unison, will we truly have Heaven on Earth as the Kingdom of Life manifested that Jesus and every Voice of Life mentioned throughout the Aeon's of Time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment