This idea that you can't change whats here, that I have the choice to like or dislike anything I want for my entertainment, that I "have the freedom" to say no I will not be Equal, when In self-honesty I know that I do not really have a say in what is happening here. As we see year after year in various countries, our voting system in Politics counts for nothing, because the choices are made by a small group of people as a selection process not an election process - a repetition process of who can garner the most energy in self-interest exactly as we do inside ourselves where our pre-designed brainwashing decides for us.
The people defending this system will say - "my vote counts! That Politician represents me in a democratic world!" when the reality is the Politician represents parties that are based in protecting the interests of Corporations, Banks and private funders ahead of the needs of the people of a nation, which continues a system of haves and have not's.
It is abhorrent what is allowed in our political systems currently and those that defend this system will have to realize that it is our own brainwashing that makes us blind to the honest truth - where if I admit this system is rigged and I have no say, then I will have to admit I have been brainwashed and admitting that would mean accepting that my whole life has been based on a Lie and that would expose the fallacy of my "beloved choices" that I made in my life.
Everything is in reverse, so the proponents of Democracy and Capitalism as it exists will accuse a person of Communism anytime this person or group suggests that wealth should be distributed Equally - yet at the same time the center nations of Capitalism and apparent Democracy and "Freedom" such as the US and the UK are actually the truly guilty nations of silencing "dissident nations" through violence when they ask for a fair share of resources - then we steal the property and redistribute it among our Capitalistic elite.
Fascinating isn't it? That the nations accusing people of Communism for suggesting resources should be Equally distributed are the same nations who in fact utilize a form of extreme Totalitarian Communism as violence against those that cannot defend themselves, stealing property and assets and utilizing them as they see fit?
So what kinds of things do you see in Communist countries throughout history such as China, North Korea, Cuba and Soviet Russia? So as the definition of communism implies you see all property being taken and owned by the community as the State through force. In Communism you see -
* Making it illegal to engage in any other political ideologies outside of Communism = Not best for All.
* Freedom of speech suppressed and dissent punished = Not best for All.
* Torturing Religious people and turning Atheism into a religion = Not best for All.
* No creative freedom in Work as the State decides your work = Not best for All.
* Not allowing people to travel freely in or out of their own country without Passports that the poorest usually can't get = Not best for All.
* Iconizing single leaders = Not best for All.
* Enforcing starvation through keeping the majority on such a low amount of money or just not meeting support promises = Not best for All.
* No rights for individuals to live in dignity only the State = Not best for All.
* Banning of same sex marriage = Not best for All.
* Removing parts of real Science = Not best for All.
* Forcing the public into subservience to the state through violent Secret Police groups = Not best for All.
So my point being here that Communism clearly is not Best for All the same way Capitalism isn't - what do you notice when you look at both Capitalist and Communist nations throughout history? They ALWAYS have Rich and Poor because ultimately all these money systems throughout human history are all the same - they are all based on the Self-Interest and Fear of the Polarized Pre-Programmed minds of humans fighting for Survival and Salvation.
It is so clear when you look at whats here that the only way out of the pattern of abuse which is Equality, was purposely turned into an evil thing to Fear. The head families to Heaven being the richest families in this world purposely over generations of time planned and made sure that every Communist system catastrophically failed so that over time we as Humanity would automatically connect the word Equality with Communism and thus a big Mess of a Failure, when in reality Communism never had anything to do with whats best for All Life as Real Equality.
The world was designed on subservience to God, Money and State to keep us in a zombie state never considering to bring about a system of Equality and because every Communist nation fucked up and the Word Equality has been erroneously used in relation to Communism throughout time on purpose - the consequence overtime is that you just start defining Equality itself as Fucked up which is where we are actually FUCKED.
So words like Equality, Fairness, Sharing etc have all been branded through time with incorrect meanings to be seen as Communism - the biggest fear being that in a social system that is best for all apparently you won't have any Value, no Capital Value, you won't own anything and so obviously its not acceptable - very mendacious and intelligent way to keep us away from considering/implementing solutions to abuse as Equality and Oneness.
In the world of Freemasonry, at every level a new "secret" is shared to the member - it is not an accident that at the 33rd degree, the highest degree in Freemasonry, the secret revealed at this level is the understanding that ALL LIFE is Equal as God and that this is the highest secret to keep away from the public, because if the majority ever realized this, they would rise up and overthrow all secret societies and secret groups of abuse in all positions of power in this world.
The solution is Equality and Oneness because we are all in fact Equal as Life- not Equal meaning we must have the same characters, clothes, work, food etc - but Equal from the perspective that we are all citizens of Earth as Life, we all have the same requirements to live in DIGNITY and thus must be all treated with the same respect we expect for ourselves as the likes of Bernard and Jesus said in Human history - We are the Living word, we literally Live our Words.
Do not fall for the pre-programmed idea based in bullshit that Communism has anything to do with a true system of Equality and Oneness, such as an Equal Money Money System because just like Capitalism, Communism has nothing to do with what's really best for ALL LIFE, Equality and Oneness as ourselves and our money system has never been seen before in Human history - its up to us to create a world where all life is honored, where all Life has true creative freedom, where everyone's word is listened to, where everyone lives in Dignity, where we can all reach our true potential individually and collectively as one movement as the sound of Life -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the system as it exists here was designed in such as way as to make sure that because Equality and Oneness is the only way out of the enslavement of Humanity, that the wealthiest families in this world have used Communism that has nothing to do with real Equality, as the systems fraudulent Poster for fearing Equality to make sure that the only way to create whats best for all life as Equality and Oneness is not investigated and implemented by Humanity.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so convinced of my own power as the mind that I completely miss that thoughts around Equality being Communism were not in me when I was born into this world, it was programmed into me to act like My God that keeps me and everyone else in the same position of acceptance of a system of slavery.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that both Communism and Capitalism are not based in whats best for all life as Equality and Oneness, because the reality is that there has never been an actual Equal Money System on planet Earth ever before.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that both Communist and Capitalist systems both incorporate the existence of Rich and Poor because the starting point of both systems is Polarity as the pre-programmed Mind Consciousness System.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that those who are proponents of Capitalism and democracy are missing the point that while they point fingers claiming Communism to those speaking about Equality - the governments of the biggest Capitalist nations do the most violent stealing of property which the majority believe only happens in Communist nations.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason the majority cannot see and admit how fucked up the political system is, is because in doing so one has to admit ones own brainwashing and subservience to the system, invalidating the fucked up "life decisions" we made as being nothing but Lies.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that real Democracy does not exist here currently, it has been Demon-Crazy when it needs to become Demonstrate-Integrity.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that you cant change whats here through an idea based in Polarity that change is bad and whats here is good because whats here protects my idea of myself as God though "free choice" when in Self-Honesty I know that I really do not have a choice, because it is the system of CONsciousness that decides for me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that the pre-program of whats here as the Mind is so perfect that its made sure that any avenue to whats best for all is blocked and the only door to whats best for all was turned into the greatest fear possible, that ALL Life is in fact Equal but it MUST be Communism because Human nature apparently cannot change, Humans can never be trusted which was designed to make sure I and all Life will never be Free.
I commit myself to SHOW that The word Equality was purposely designed to be fraudulently connected to the word Communism to keep us in Fear of the only solution that can set Humanity free which is Equality and Oneness.
I commit myself to SHOW that Humanity can change to become whats best for all Life as Destonians all around the world prove.
I commit myself to SHOW those that protect Capitalism and accuse those who suggest equality as communists are actually those that maintain the TRUE Enslavement of Humanity as a system of Haves and Have not's.
I commit myself to SHOW that the highest secret knowledge the wealthiest cults in the world hide is the knowledge that ALL Life is Equal and One as God.
I commit myself to living the realisation that no matter how anyone misinterprets words - I live as the certainty of the words I speak as what is best for all and that is Equality and Oneness.






No comments:
Post a Comment