Initially I reacted, I have been annoyed about Biden getting in and Trump not getting 4 more years. This annoyance is based on a few points, Biden getting in office is a reminder of the system of ineffective political families continuing to have power.
Also it is clear that Biden has made many illicit political gains in his life, many in the military do not like him, he has connections to the worst people in American politics meaning Satanic Ritual Abusers like the Clinton's, Bush, Obama, Cheney etc. Corruption runs rife in his family as his son's secrets have exposed and Joe Biden himself has long been accused of pedophilia, considering his noticeably creepy behaviour around children in many live recordings.
Biden will likely embrace the worst terrorist and human trafficking networks to proliferate through US boarders, Biden will undoubtedly remove more freedoms from people in America, he has openly spoken about tax increases, threatening changes in the constitution, and has a strict stance around Covid regulations/vaccines.
So this is why I've been annoyed about Biden getting in, where as Donald Trump may not be a perfect human being but when you look at the statistics he has done some great work in America economically, politically and various other ways pre-Covid especially.
But most of all it is what Donald Trump represents that reminds us all that if you have the intent and the money you can break into the biggest seat in global politics, the President of the United States even if you are not from a political family. Yet he is only one man.
So I considered that in reality there is no winner or loser in this election, its all fraud or a cheer leading contest from either participant, the only winner is the system and the only losers are those who are a victim of it on a daily basis. How can anyone say any leaders in this world are "winning" when there are children that starve to death in this world in silence everyday and none of the policies from these apparent leaders are built around tackling these deteriorating issues?
Who are these apparent leaders? Are they really leading humanity? Or are they acting like mafia bosses running their gang in separation from humanity? When will we realise that the quality of a real leader must be based purely on their accountability to manage all resources in the best way to the benefit of all life on Earth equally?
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get initially annoyed that Biden seems to have beaten Trump, without realizing what was happening in my head.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it doesn't matter who wins the 2020 US election in Self-Honesty, no matter how my mind tries to justify because real politics should be based on a system to select the most effective accountable leaders to manage all resources in the BEST WAY possible to benefit all Life on Earth Equally.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that Politics as it exists in this world currently is basically used as a JUSTIFICATION to place responsibility to the voter, when the policies of the leader is manipulated to only give the voters a "version of events" about their policies which sound pleasant to get votes, while actually promoting the agenda of private donors, creating a complete control system based in self-interest, spite and profit.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the individual makes up the group the same way that the individual cells make up our BODY and thus is accountable for all actions of the group as HUMANITY.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any political agenda that is not based on what is best for all beings on the planet, is ABUSE and based on self-interest to benefit only a few, while the majority are fucked and excluded from their right to an Equal Life on Earth.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every here breath, that democracy has been tainted and lived in fucked up ways in this world to be more indicative of a group of Demon-Crazy fucked up beings, instead of redefining the word to be whats BEST for all Life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any human claiming to be a real leader of matter, would never allow or support a system in anyway that abuses any resident of Earth just to give adornment and advantage to certain elite groups.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that ANY political agenda that includes war for ANY reason are war criminals, because no two ways about it War is ALWAYS a crime against Life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any legal system that does not hold political leaders ACCOUNTABLE to honour the equal rights of all residents on this planet is not a legal system - but rather a security division that protects political agendas that condone crimes against life and that such a system based on what it allows is clearly a CRIMINAL organisation itself and so has no authority over life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that politics in this world clearly shows that it has failed in effectively managing LIFE and is just a criminal organisation like the Mafia with a Mafia Boss.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that any voter that supports political agendas that do not guarantee the EQUAL LIFE RIGHTS of all beings in the world, are tyrannical gangsters that steal life from the less fortunate.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to actually go through periods of time in my life believing that who you vote for makes a difference, without realising the polarity as separation within this as ME, where I never considered that any leader not providing policies that make sure all life is taken care of is not actually real politics.
I commit myself to SHOW that Politics as they exist here currently, have completely failed as a support management system for Life and actually acts like a group bonded by fear, self-interest and violence like the Mafia.
I commit myself to SHOW that Religion and Politics are peas from the same pod, as they both support each other in the complete disregard of the Equal Life rights of all Citizens of Earth.
I commit myself to SHOW That Democracy being lived as whats best for all life is key to changing the world system to a foundation of Equal Life Rights for all Inhabitants of our ONE Planet.
I commit myself to SHOW that anyone that abuses Equal Life Rights is in fact NOT a Leader at all but rather a Godfather character, posing and promoting crimes against Life.
I commit myself to SHOW that we are all accountable for our thoughts, words and deeds - we each individually create our own consequence and when this changes to collectively living whats best for all in thought, word and deed - this is a crucial catalyst to redesigning the World System to be whats best for ALL Life for Eternity.





No comments:
Post a Comment