Sunday, 14 June 2020

Day 387: I am the Capital

What is the capital of your home country? Do you see yourself as equal to this, or do you experience yourself as more or less then this capital?

Do you have the capital you require to support yourself effectively? When you are writing your name on any forms, do you use capital letters or not?

Capitalisation is a fascinating point, because something occurred to me this week - so I have for years been trading precious metals with people from all over the world and when someone buys something from me, then I have to post the item to them.

A few days ago I had to do a lot of orders and what was fascinating was nearly all of the clients sent me their name and address details in all lower case. So literally nobody used capital letters for their name or their address and as I pay a lot of attention to every word people use and how they use it, I'm used to adjusting the details and adding the relevant capital letters.

But I have never had so many clients in one day all send me their details in lower case. On the face it that may mean nothing to many - what I was seeing within this though is an unconscious pattern/consequence that I have seen in myself before.

It's this idea drummed into us as we grew into adults - that we are too small, that we don't effect anything in the big picture, that we really don't matter that much, that we should introduce ourselves quietly and stay safe as a smaller version of ourselves in the system. That we should literally Cap-It-All, limit everything about ourselves.

It all connects with other words we have problems with like - Authority, Government, Banking, Money etc which then manifests as people naturally never using capitals or considering themselves the capital of responsibility for what is here in this world.

Its no surprise that so many people still believe they cannot do anything to change themselves or the world and resonantly if you believe you are smaller then the system, then people will always pick that up from you and enforce theirs and your own limitation of yourself as less then the system.

I trained this point into myself  years back and still have to keep on top of the point in my mind if anything comes up, which my mentors assist me with. I always explain to anyone im training, that you matter in matter, that your name is something that should be stated with confidence because we are truly the capital city of everything that exists in this reality.

These statements have and do assist me, so walk them with me if you have ever had problems with authority. -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live a definition of the word Capital that is in complete separation from myself, instead of taking self-responsibility to redefine the word equal and one to whats best for all life,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I am the capital of responsibility for everything that happens in my life and in this world as me - The Capital City of Life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that when I introduce myself in a limiting way, when I fail to introduce myself with confidence and certainty, it can be highlighting to me unconscious issues around words like Capital, Authority, Government, System etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not responsible for anything that is here through living a definition of the word Capital, where I essentially cap or limit my participation with everything in complete separation of myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that when I accept this limitation of myself around capital, that resonantly others will pick this up and will enforce mine and their own acceptance of themselves as limited beings who do not see themselves as the capital of Life and will likely never create capital which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that I have been brainwashed by the education system in place to make sure that I see myself as less then the system, rather then realising the truth which is that I am actually equal to everything that is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify inaction in living whats best for all life, by participating with thoughts for years like "I'm just one person, what can I do?" instead of living the realisation that it is the seemingly insignificant individual cells working in cooperation that create the whole of a powerful healthy body. So 1+1+1 we redesign the cells of the body.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to not realise that every cell is as important as each other and if one cell is not in unison the whole is not in unison. No matter how separate we think we are, we are connected in reality, no matter how small we may think we are and our actions are, in reality it all plays a huge part in the big picture of whats here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a small town through living in a small town for so many years, where I have attempted to separate myself from the capital city instead of realising that the capital city of any country is the heart of the nation and is intrinsically a part of who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a polarity friction where I have defined the capital as "bad" in any country and smaller towns/villages as "good" when this is a complete illusion feeding into the separation of all life because no matter how infected the cell, if it is here, then it is part of me until I cleanse it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is the desire to have ignorance to whats here, to hide from the true face of whats here that because in the city in every country you always see higher crime levels and in smaller towns you can create "hidden kingdoms" the same way how so many of us try to hide from facing ourselves in our mind and instead create hidden kingdoms to escape within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that it is through not standing as the capital of responsibility for everything that's here, that is where I allow my own acquiescence to a world of chaos within and without.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that if i do not have capital, then it simply highlights my position in the system and my relationship with money - it is impossible to create capital for those in poverty by design and for those of us in the elite it is also impossible to create capital if we are living in a way where we limit our own importance in the world and accept our self as the slave to god as money, instead of standing equal to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore the abuses of those who have capital on those who do not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise rhat those with capital in this world have abused money, through creating self-interested capital heaven cities in their mind and daily living, which then extends out into the creation of capital cities separated from nature, separated from life, as the money center for the minority, as the abuse apex of humanity that cause the consequence of no capital for the majority.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath, that capital must be used in this world to create a new capital city of life within and without.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that I am unimportant in anyway, that Capital is a word separate from me in every way - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts coming up that I am less then the Capital, I stop and breathe, I do not allow my mind to recreate this fuck up, I continue to breathe until there is no moire thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to living the realisation that I am actually the Capital City of Planet Earth, that I am equal to all that's here and thus the central responsibility in creating whats best for all Life.

I commit myself to exposing  how we have limited our living of the word Capital which has created the world of chaos as it is and so we require a new living of the word Capital that is best for all beings in this world.

I commit myself to exposing how those with capital in this world have allowed for the creation of money heaven centers for the minority that we call cities, which only create poverty for the majority.

No comments:

Post a Comment