Sunday, 12 January 2020

Day 365: It's not over till the Final Whistle

Do you have a pattern of just losing focus and effort when you see the finish line of something upcoming? Maybe you have a habit of clock watching an hour before your work shift finishes, maybe you're an athlete that purposely reduces your intensity in the final few minutes of the match.

It seems to be something that we have all done before, a pre-program, a pattern of reducing our effort the closer we get to the end of something.

Years ago I had this issue of feeling this way all the time as a teenager and in my early 20s, which only ended up hindering my results at school, affecting relationships and work results in a negative way.

I located this pattern of becoming more lazy about something the closer to the end I get, when I started walking my process - then I made sure that this pattern was removed through continuous self-forgiveness on lazy thoughts when I get near the end of something, then sticking to breathing here until there was no more thoughts of this nature coming up, which took years.

Once I made these adjustments I have noticed in the years that followed that when our focus and intensity, our physical efforts are consistent within anything we participate with - when there is no waning of efforts with the finish line in sight, then the likelihood of you finding an effective solution significantly increase and amazing things can happen in the dying seconds of the project.

As I write this blog a football match is on in the background and one team that was losing for most of the match, just scored an equalising goal in the final few minutes of the match. The commentators mentioned that the reason for this was the laziness of the other team who reduced their efforts after being ahead for so long, and the team who came back kept their intensity high until the very end which gave them the result they desired.

Another example I could show you would be the hundreds of thousands of different martial arts bouts I have witnessed in my life, where one fighter is defeated who was winning the bout at the start, but due to their efforts waning they lost the fight.

Then at work on Friday while I noticed majority of my team's efforts slowing as we got closer to the end of the shift, as always I made sure my determination to complete my mission did not waiver. Then with not much time left in the shift, I completed a huge deal that shocked my team because of how out of the blue it seemed.

If you are believer of the law of attraction within selling it is crucial to understand this point - because nothing works without consistent physical effort, you can believe and hope things will work out all you want, but if you do not have the vocabulary and your physical efforts deteriorate, then you will never get the result you want.

So essentially if I fail at anything I do not give a shit, so long as I know in self-honesty that I really did everything I could to find a solution, that I gave every fibre of effort, that I didn't look for an easy way out or give in till the very final whistle.

When there is a target, when beliefs and efforts do not diminish, when you back yourself to find a solution no matter what, then amazing things will come to you in anything you are interacting with.

Some statements that have assisted me so much through the years are these kinds of statements -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reduce my efforts the closer I get to the end of something im interacting with, which only ends up diminishing the effective return from whatever it is im investing my time in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that whenever my efforts reduce in my physical actions, when laziness comes in the results are always tainted and lazy as a consequence.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise  in every breath that when my determination and physical efforts are consistent, my results are consistent.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the law of attraction within anything never works unless your physical efforts of your body are actually consistent along with building effective vocabulary.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in every breath that when efforts are consistent amazing things can happen out of nowhere, which may even seem like magic to others. But in reality there is no magic, it is only the consequence of effective marrying of thought and deed to find a solution no matter what, which is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be lazier the closer I get to the end of something, because of desiring it to be over and not do it in the first place seeing it as a hindrance to me - that I am "above it" which is just ego, rather than respecting what I am doing as being equal and one to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that giving up before the mission is complete is usually indicating ego and self-interest, where as giving my all till the very end is always best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to expect things will work out just by the power of my mind, which is a complete delusion because belief in getting something done is irrelevant if your vocabulary and physical efforts are not stable and effective.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself growing up to define being lazy and apathetic as cool/good and giving all my efforts as stupid/bad - when in reality this is just a polarity friction and of course everything is in reverse so this definition makes no sense, because really it is cool and best for all to give your best efforts with consistency.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to look for an easy way out by reducing efforts the closer I get to the of something, which is inviting and attracting failure.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not realise in every breathe, that giving up before something is completed or corrected, unconsciously resonates through all humanity and is a definitive factor in why so many people suffer in this world, because we have collectively agreed that it is acceptable to reduce our efforts to get something done, because of our self-interested desire for entertainment instead of completing our mission.

I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate with lazy thoughts the closer I get to the completion of something, I realise how this can damage results in anything I do - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts of giving in as I get to the end of something, I stop and breathe, I forgive myself, I do not participate with the thoughts as I know I will only empower this pattern, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more laziness that comes up.

I commit myself to showing that giving up on something before its completed or fixed, is the very reason why so many suffer in this world, because we are so busy in our self-interested procrastination to make the world a better place with ourselves as the directive principle.

I commit myself to showing that when efforts are consistent in creating what's best for all, then we always give ourselves the best opportunity to find a solution and succeed in manifesting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment