Do you notice in life how often we humans speak words, but our intentions behind the words we speak do not match up? This in turn can make it very difficult to build a solid foundation of trust with a person, as lying to each other and ourselves has run rampant among humanity globally.
It's like a complex network of lies that bubble beneath the surface inside all humans.
Hidden agendas are crippling ourselves, cripping our relationships with each other and crippling our world as a whole. We must take on and remove all hidden agendas from our world.
Saying I love you for example is a favorite where we humans show how conflicting our intentions are to the words we speak.
Also swear words, which came up in discussion with a friend this past week, where I pointed out that all words are equal as words including swear words.
If I say fuck you, without emotion, but then I shout get away from me! emotionally - the emotional get away from me is more offensive because of the spiteful emotional energy im using behind the words.
This past week I have been looking at the health dangers of 5G and it is fascinating that while so much research proves the health dangers with 5G, the major phone companies are still touting 5G as an amazing advancement that this going to improve everyone's lives in terms of telecommunications/WIFI.
Very Insidious machinations behind a face of advancement, Its like Hollywood - sold a s a dream to the public but is a nightmare in reality. It's like catching your partner cheating on you, but you just carry on with the relationship anyway, telling everyone that everything is fine, meanwhile what lies beneath is the knowledge that this person's intentions are toxic to themselves, to you and to the stability of your relationship, so you lie and wait for your opportunity to strike the person back with your own hidden agenda.
Just like 5G we show everyone a face of goodness and improvement, while in reality what lies beneath, the real intentions are harmful to life.
Lets stop this game of hidden agendas -
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use a face of advancement to hide my real intentions that lie beneath, exactly the same as technology like 5G.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to state that things are great even when i know they are not.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest with others about my intentions.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to justify hidden intentions in my mind, because of seeing how others have used hidden intentions against me and thus thinking it is only fair for me to use hidden intentions to others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must use my hidden intentions on someone before they can use their hidden intentions on me, which only perpetuates a world of secrecy in self-interest, where we all look away in the face of reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest with myself by convincing myself that the deception I am allowing is ok, even when I know in self-honesty it is not.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the inability to live as one face we humans have, is the reason so many suffer in this world - because we believe that living as a false image projected onto reality to purposely blind ourselves from the real truth is acceptable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore what is real in favour of illusion, so I don't have to face the real pain here - like a drug addict that will do anything to stay in their drug fuelled illusion, avoiding facing the pain of what is behind the addiction and stopping it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that as long as I have hidden agendas in anything I do, then I am accepting a world of hidden agendas that we have now to continue, which is an unacceptable crime to life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get an energetic high from deceiving people with my hidden agendas, where I feel like a cool secret agent always walking on a knife edge to keep my alias intact.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that whenever I hide my true intentions, I am essentially saying that only my self-interest matters, that I have a right to know things ahead of someone else, as if i am god treating others as slaves not worthy of eating from the tree knowledge.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through the fake faces I show others, when in reality all these faces exist in separation from physical reality as the pre-programmed mind and thus are not real - when I live as my body here as this breath, I only have one face as equality and oneness.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see in every breath that as long as Starvation, Rape and War exist in our world, this proves that our lives are not fine and that are still hidden intentions and fake faces that must be removed from our world trying to hide the abuse occurring.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the body is the creator and energy provider of the mind, but as long as the mind believes it is more then the physical body with these false intentions then the mess of this world will not be corrected.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the very nature of a hidden agenda, is only hidden because I know it is unacceptable even though it gives me the self-interest energy I want, so rather then face it, I keep it hidden and allow it to pull the strings behind the scenes in my mind, while I present a totally different image to the person.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate in any forms of hidden agendas, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up around hiding my intentions from someone I stop and breathe I realise that these thoughts of having hidden agendas are unacceptable as they will only continue a world of deception, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more hidden intentions that exist here.
I commit myself to exposing all hidden agendas that exist in this world, as this world is equal to me as life and so it is my responsibility to existence, to make sure that all hidden agendas are ended so we can have a world of clear intentions that take care of life unconditionally.
I commit myself to equalising my words to my intentions in all areas of my life.
I commit myself to living the realisation that the only agenda that is valid in life is living solutions that create a world a that supports all life.
It's like a complex network of lies that bubble beneath the surface inside all humans.
Hidden agendas are crippling ourselves, cripping our relationships with each other and crippling our world as a whole. We must take on and remove all hidden agendas from our world.
Saying I love you for example is a favorite where we humans show how conflicting our intentions are to the words we speak.
Also swear words, which came up in discussion with a friend this past week, where I pointed out that all words are equal as words including swear words.
If I say fuck you, without emotion, but then I shout get away from me! emotionally - the emotional get away from me is more offensive because of the spiteful emotional energy im using behind the words.
This past week I have been looking at the health dangers of 5G and it is fascinating that while so much research proves the health dangers with 5G, the major phone companies are still touting 5G as an amazing advancement that this going to improve everyone's lives in terms of telecommunications/WIFI.
Very Insidious machinations behind a face of advancement, Its like Hollywood - sold a s a dream to the public but is a nightmare in reality. It's like catching your partner cheating on you, but you just carry on with the relationship anyway, telling everyone that everything is fine, meanwhile what lies beneath is the knowledge that this person's intentions are toxic to themselves, to you and to the stability of your relationship, so you lie and wait for your opportunity to strike the person back with your own hidden agenda.Just like 5G we show everyone a face of goodness and improvement, while in reality what lies beneath, the real intentions are harmful to life.
Lets stop this game of hidden agendas -
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to use a face of advancement to hide my real intentions that lie beneath, exactly the same as technology like 5G.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to state that things are great even when i know they are not.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest with others about my intentions.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to justify hidden intentions in my mind, because of seeing how others have used hidden intentions against me and thus thinking it is only fair for me to use hidden intentions to others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I must use my hidden intentions on someone before they can use their hidden intentions on me, which only perpetuates a world of secrecy in self-interest, where we all look away in the face of reality.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be dishonest with myself by convincing myself that the deception I am allowing is ok, even when I know in self-honesty it is not.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the inability to live as one face we humans have, is the reason so many suffer in this world - because we believe that living as a false image projected onto reality to purposely blind ourselves from the real truth is acceptable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ignore what is real in favour of illusion, so I don't have to face the real pain here - like a drug addict that will do anything to stay in their drug fuelled illusion, avoiding facing the pain of what is behind the addiction and stopping it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that as long as I have hidden agendas in anything I do, then I am accepting a world of hidden agendas that we have now to continue, which is an unacceptable crime to life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get an energetic high from deceiving people with my hidden agendas, where I feel like a cool secret agent always walking on a knife edge to keep my alias intact.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise that whenever I hide my true intentions, I am essentially saying that only my self-interest matters, that I have a right to know things ahead of someone else, as if i am god treating others as slaves not worthy of eating from the tree knowledge.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through the fake faces I show others, when in reality all these faces exist in separation from physical reality as the pre-programmed mind and thus are not real - when I live as my body here as this breath, I only have one face as equality and oneness.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see in every breath that as long as Starvation, Rape and War exist in our world, this proves that our lives are not fine and that are still hidden intentions and fake faces that must be removed from our world trying to hide the abuse occurring.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that the body is the creator and energy provider of the mind, but as long as the mind believes it is more then the physical body with these false intentions then the mess of this world will not be corrected.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that the very nature of a hidden agenda, is only hidden because I know it is unacceptable even though it gives me the self-interest energy I want, so rather then face it, I keep it hidden and allow it to pull the strings behind the scenes in my mind, while I present a totally different image to the person.I commit myself to not allowing myself to participate in any forms of hidden agendas, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up around hiding my intentions from someone I stop and breathe I realise that these thoughts of having hidden agendas are unacceptable as they will only continue a world of deception, so I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more hidden intentions that exist here.
I commit myself to exposing all hidden agendas that exist in this world, as this world is equal to me as life and so it is my responsibility to existence, to make sure that all hidden agendas are ended so we can have a world of clear intentions that take care of life unconditionally.
I commit myself to equalising my words to my intentions in all areas of my life.
I commit myself to living the realisation that the only agenda that is valid in life is living solutions that create a world a that supports all life.


No comments:
Post a Comment