Now while it is true that religions have fanatically claimed to have the answer to humanities problems and statistically have clearly only enforced our species enslavement through the acceptance of so many pointless wars throughout history, keeping people imprisoned in illusionary myths and fears, as well as the enforcement of church and state to keep people as slaves to the system as it is.
Yet amazingly it is clear that Atheism has endorsed this same fanatical fervent, recreating Science and logic as a godly profit machine, demanding following from others, separating oneself from anyone defined as "religious". Which in turn has made Atheism into a form of enslaving religion like any other.
Do not assume that you are "more awake" or "more intelligent" than those who follow a religious faith - because living what is best for all life is not measured by your ability to "be more" than anyone else, it is not to mock, belittle and abuse those who do not have the same principles as you, living what is best for all life is something that can be built into any person regardless of what religious culture one is brought up into.
This could be measured in so many ways, but treatment of animals is always a cool point to notice because if a Christian somewhere in the world is looking after many animals unconditionally in his area, yet somewhere else in the world an Atheist is standing in front a group of Christians screaming at them in aggressive protest, yet does not look after any animals in his area - who is really living closer to what is best for all life? The "ignorant Christian" or the "knowledgeable Atheist"?
I have seen this for myself in my own life, I learnt this from my grandfather who as with many Scientists was always a passionate Atheist - where I have time and time again stood as the point of the fanatical Atheist, purposely creating discord with those that define themselves according to a religion.
This is not acceptable - Atheism must be changed to be a doorway to living free from religious fanaticism, slavery and separation, not enforcing it -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to stand as the point of the Atheist where I fanatically praise the altar of Science and Logic belittling those who define themselves according to a religion without realising that I am promulgating the same level of separation as the religions I have been fighting against creating a polarity friction.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define religions as evil and atheism as good, without realising that this is exactly what religions do - they disregard those that do not stand under their cults banner as being less than important continuing the slavery of all humanity while claiming freedom through "free choice".
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define Atheism as a better way to the clear fanatical delusion of religion that designs the world into wars and poverty when reality is showing me that Atheism is just as fucked up by hate and fanaticism.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that when Atheism is redesigned to become a genuine conduit of common sense, reason and where life is honoured equally - this will not be achieved through using Atheism as a tool to attack society, religion and family in spiteful irrational ways. I see that a cleaning of the ranks of Atheism is required, so that Atheism can become a true conduit of the principle of reason.
I forgive myself that I have not seen in every here breath, that being lost in delusions of the mind and irrational fanaticism is something that everyone has experienced at various points in their lives including every Atheist that exists - just look at computer game addiction for example, is this a Religious or Atheist epidemic? No it is a human epidemic, because computer game addiction is not exclusive to religious people or atheists.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that Atheism is made of the words - At-The-Is which implies its basis should be in that of common sense of what is, the mathematical, scientific deductive reasoning as the real measurement of what is here as this physical world. Yet I see that Atheism has fallen into the exact same trap as religion and so has made no difference to the accepted fabric of society and has even embraced the same profit, greed and consumerism, which is in a way giving up in the face of fanaticism, church and state.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that Atheists in fact are no different to any other human built with the same self-interested goal to profit for self at any cost and destroy our homes without any care.I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to no completely miss that many historical characters like Jesus were in essence Atheists who's words through time have been twisted and contorted into nonsensical offerings to an invisible being called "God". When in fact Jesus and other historical religious characters spoke about the Scientific ways to Investigate all things and keep what is best.
I forgive myself for not seeing, realising and understanding that Atheism like other faiths has actually turned Science into an entity of profit, where money replaces Jesus as the saviour instead of applying common sense to see that Jesus and other famous historical religious characters were actually the first Atheists that should be an example of a foundation of recreating society into one of common sense, reason and what's best for all life.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to hold onto memories of my grandfather always defining any religions or anyone who follows them as absolutely idiotic.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see that when Jesus said "I am that I am" this implied that we are all the result of the words we live, that who I allow myself to be is what will create my reality - I see that this is the basis of deductive reasoning which many atheists use to decide there is no god, but very few took self-responsibility to create a reality that is of benefit to all life.
I forgive that I have accepted and allowed myself to be disappointed that Atheism has not become the foundation of a world of reasonable integrity, but instead has decayed into holy "anti religious" crusaders who present that same fanatical face of the religions they are "battling".
I forgive myself that I have not realised in every here moment that no matter how much I try to separate myself from others through the idea of myself in self-interest as the ego the reality is that every single being and every spec of sand and molecule in existence is all a part of my body as this physical reality and to shun or disregard any part of myself is to only limit myself which is unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be annoyed that Atheism as a group has developed without a clear goal and has allowed itself to be defined through fear, spitefulness, ego and an unending thirst for profit - which funnily enough were the things that Atheists originally tried to escape from and so I see that the true integrity and potential of Atheism has yet to emerge.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself not to realise that in order for Atheism to become a group that benefits all life, there will have to be a merging into the worlds of law and politics, so that the group can legally and directivily assist those trapped by fear and religious myths as we all have at some point.
I forgive myself that I have in the past many times allowed and accepted myself to be divided, as the fragmented Atheist groups, where the over-emphasis on individuality has limited me where I cannot see that it is always the group that attains power in our world as we see with religions promulgating an imaginary god from which laws and political frameworks are built in this world - When will Atheists learn from the enemies of life and become a group of reason to make beneficial changes in the world?
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that Atheism ended up with the exact excuses and justifications that religious faith uses that human nature apparently cannot be changed. While many Atheists have realised that practical living breath by breath, using deductive reasoning to find solutions that are best for all life will change human nature and will make the need for a god/saviour irrelevant - yet these Atheists have never moved on this point through fear of being ostracised by others.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed and accepted myself to see that whatever I allow within and as myself will be reflected in the world we all share - and so we know that Atheism as a group has yet to come up with anything more effective then fanatical religious dogma, because the world we all see is just as brutal as it has ever been before Atheism was even considered in humanity.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to accept the status quo of the way Atheism has developed through essentially becoming another religion, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts validating any Atheistic considerations that only maintain the separation in myself and the world as a whole, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage in these thoughts, because while the purging of religious dogma/gods/saviours is cool, replacing them with another saviour full of the same delusion, hypocrisy and separation is not acceptable, so I breathe, and continue to do so until there is no more throughst coming up trying to validate the system of Atheism as it exists.
I commit myself to reminding any Atheists I know that the main aim of deductive reasoning is actually the message of a religious character such as Jesus - Investigate all things and keep what is best.
I commit myself to remind all atheists that hate and irrational faith cannot be allowed to distort the basis of Atheism which must be deductive reasoning which scientifically implies common sense, self-honesty and the living of what is best for all life on Earth.
I commit myself to living the realisation that as a divided group of individuals, Atheism as a beneficial group and platform will fall and nothing but fanatics on the whole will be born which cannot be allowed.
I commit myself to reminding Atheists that the most important things is that we all restore order to our world through committing to a world based in common sense perspectives where considerations that are best for all life emerge and when this is done by all Atheists in this world, then this is when we can take our home back from haters and fanatics instead of joining them.
I commit myself to livin the realisation that purging religious fanaticism from this world, will never happen through any form of conflict, yet will only happen when Atheists stand together, walk equal to every religious fanatic in this world and direct this fanaticism to common sense foundations through democratic means of deductive reasoning and investigating all things then only keeping that which is best.





No comments:
Post a Comment