I always know im brainwashed whenever backchat comes up in my mind along the lines of "I say I don't like it" about something.
Fascinating that when you are so used to catching yourself defending your own brainwashing so many times, you begin to expand a physical awareness to be able to see the same in other people when the ego emerges.
But you know whenever you call someone out in life about their brainwashing - what do they say? I'm not brainwashed, I have my own free choice to not participate with this thing I don't like. I am a "free being" with my own unique choice.
I had a funny reminder of this point this last weekend and I considered all the times I have denied participaction with something just because of this idea of myself in complete separation from physical reality where I refuse to interact with some part of this physical world as the ego defending its free choice, where I constantly claim that I am not brainwashed and that anything which exposes my brainwashing must be wrong and untrustworthy.
So we walk -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by the thought "I am not brainwashed" when someone calls me out, when in reality my actions show me that not only am I brainwashed, but by defending this brainwashing I am literally calling my ego freedom as this free choice that I believe I have - when In fact this ego is only separation from actual reality.I forgive myself for not realising that whenever I say "I don't like something" I am literally saying I am the ego, that I am not life because I am only considering myself first, only accepting that which massages and boosts up my idea of myself first ahead of what is best for all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as this idea of myself not being brainwashed., when in reality this definition of myself is in fact only enforcing my brainwashing and is indicative of a pre-program trying to defend itself.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in every here breathe that I am a part of everything that is here and anytime I put barriers around certain parts of this reality then I am always confirming my own acceptance to live in imprisonment in my mind and imprisonment in the society I inhabit as a brainwashed being.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what I believe will always be right for me first ahead of what anyone else believes despite the fact that what I am believing is showing me that I actually allow a world of limits a world where "what is right for me" is actually destroying mine and everyone else's lives - and that If I could just stop denying my own separation, denying my brainwashing, face what I have allowed here and breath by breath remove this "what is right for me idea" then through this I transcend this brainwashing and actually manifest real freedom as what is best for all life, not the fake freedom of my pre-programmed minds free choice.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself not to realise that I am no different to anybody else, that everybody born in this world is in fact brainwashed and mind controlled through what we learn through all the family, educational and societal factors we experience in our lives.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to incorrectly claim that anything which threatens my brainwashing is brainwashing without seeing that this shows a failsafe of the mind trying to show control so that the brainwashed thinks they are free, that they have made a free choice. Yet when we investigate reality we see this free choice is not real because we are all subject to forces and conditions that control our choices completely.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to falsely claim that anything which threns my brainwashing is brainwashing, which even if that is true - i see how my mind still will refuse this "threat" even if what is being suggested would support me in living what is best for all life.
I forgive myself for denying the evidence that the world around me shows me that I am actually brainwashed, mind controlled to live in fear and do nothing to create a world that benefits all life, without understanding that supporting inequality does not benefit anyone apart from those that benefit from my pre-programmed desires as the elite.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be so convinced of my own powerful mind that I miss the point that the voices in my head as my thoughts were not who I was when I was born - it was programmed, brainwashed into me to be my god which keeps me and the world in line with this capitalistic system where I never consider what's best for all life through a justification that it is "impossible" which only again confirms my brainwashing.

I forgive myself for not realising that whenever I say something is impossible, despite its level of benefit to all life, then I am confirming my own brainwashing and acceptance of a world of limitation and inequality - when If I could remove this idea then I would see that whether something is considered impossible or not by my pre programmed mind, if it benefits all life then it is valid as what's best for all life and so must be woven into who I am.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to continue living believing and deceiving myself that there is nothing wrong with me or this world, when in self-honesty I know there is and that If I tested all the relationships I allow in my life according to the equality equation, then I would see that it's all based on me winning regardless of what harm comes to another - I realise I must equalise all relationships to what is best for all life and let go of the personal god where false love in imagination and illusion is produced.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that we are all fucked by our own dishonesty and that our personal god as the personality as ego keeps me in line with the rules of the brainwashing that maintain the status quo till death, disregarding our true gift of life we received at birth - I see, realise and understand that I must take responsibility to stop this cycle and birth real freedom as myself.
I commit myself to not allowing the denial of my own brainwashing, so as and when I see my mind having thoughts come up based in defending my idea, disliking something that offends my idea of myself, then I stop and breathe - I do not allow myself to participate with these thoughts as in doing so I only further enslave myself and all others as this world of abusive brainwashing -- so I breathe and continue to breathe through these thoughts every time, until they will not be coming up anymore which will indicate my transcendence of this brainwashing.
I commit myself to stopping and taking responsibility for myself through investigating all brainwashed relationships to equalise them to show that we humans can recreate ourselves as real love and happiness.
I commit myself to understanding all dimensions of all of my brainwashing patterns, so that I can empower myself to free myself from this robotic mind control I have allowed which is destructive, where I instead stand for all that is here, writing new patterns that actually look after the physical world in equality and oneness.
I commit myself to living the realisation that stopping my addiction to fake power that the mind makes me believe is reality is paramount - through breaking the brainwashing and mind control I am in service of life where heaven on earth can be produced.




No comments:
Post a Comment