You know those interactions in life, where what you are suggesting, questioning, presenting is being shut down and disregarded at every opportunity by this person or persons. In these situations you will notice certain mental games of a mendacious nature where lying in the face of fact, creating discord becomes paramount to this person/persons who will orchestrate situations to put you at a disadvantage from the start of the interaction.
a pre-program based in dishonesty and self-dishonesty - sprouting from the ego intended to defend itself from any beneficial new learning that could exacerbate, assist with and coordinate change that's best for all, no matter how effective this new learning proves to be.
This inexorable play maker can be found in many places, but will likely have a very comfortable life, which gives them a perceived position of power in their mind. This person is to put it bluntly a hater, a person limited to a position of omnipotent knowingness in their mind where new learning is something to be scoffed at, made fun of, questioned and judged as ineffective no matter how effective the results before them are.
Its amazing really because despite the knowledge we have, if we believe we cannot learn anymore in life, then we are allowing stupidity to exist - Invective words and stealthy machinations designed to shutdown any form of learning for themselves, but also attempt to sabotage the person suggesting, questioning and presenting new learning to them.
The inexorable play-maker has no ears, because they already see themselves as the apex of human learning/achievement, they are the dragons den looking for things to dispute in others proposals and believe their stance is always the best stance.
I was in a position with one such maker recently, and as this person repeatedly attempted to disagree, disregard, lie through what i was showing the person - I expected this from them, but still I noticed I was reacting, I was getting pretty annoyed with the person which was interesting.
I then proceeded to disregard what the person was then presenting to me after - i took on the position of the inexorable play-maker, just as he had done to me.
On my way home I continued to challenge his perspective, attempting to show him the limitations of this inexorable play-maker he was playing - Yet I then realised that while I was willingly reflecting this character to him in the moment, a few days later I realised that the reason his stance annoyed me so much, is because I myself have played this inexorable play-maker with others myself before.
It can be an addictive energy to disregard what a person says to you, even if it is true, to willingly deciding to abstain from learning from this person.
I remember when I was continually existing as this inexorable play-maker in younger teenage years - where I would purposely not listen to anyone and disregard any learning that would not stroke my ego, cause me to question myself, or any new learning that requires me to change.
Then years ago I thought I had transcended this character, yet I have seen myself react a few times in different scenarios to people playing this position, having this starting point of separation.
Now from y perspective If i was completely clear of this, then I would not react in the moment when someone interacts with me as an inexorable play-maker.
So I take self-responsibility to investigate and walk out this part of me, this pre-program in self-honesty because this pattern will not assist me in living whats best for all life, it is idiotic to allow this pattern to exist, so I make sure I am no idiot and that I am not reacting, but here breathing when I am faced with this in life.
Join me next time...
a pre-program based in dishonesty and self-dishonesty - sprouting from the ego intended to defend itself from any beneficial new learning that could exacerbate, assist with and coordinate change that's best for all, no matter how effective this new learning proves to be.
This inexorable play maker can be found in many places, but will likely have a very comfortable life, which gives them a perceived position of power in their mind. This person is to put it bluntly a hater, a person limited to a position of omnipotent knowingness in their mind where new learning is something to be scoffed at, made fun of, questioned and judged as ineffective no matter how effective the results before them are.
Its amazing really because despite the knowledge we have, if we believe we cannot learn anymore in life, then we are allowing stupidity to exist - Invective words and stealthy machinations designed to shutdown any form of learning for themselves, but also attempt to sabotage the person suggesting, questioning and presenting new learning to them.
The inexorable play-maker has no ears, because they already see themselves as the apex of human learning/achievement, they are the dragons den looking for things to dispute in others proposals and believe their stance is always the best stance.
I was in a position with one such maker recently, and as this person repeatedly attempted to disagree, disregard, lie through what i was showing the person - I expected this from them, but still I noticed I was reacting, I was getting pretty annoyed with the person which was interesting.
I then proceeded to disregard what the person was then presenting to me after - i took on the position of the inexorable play-maker, just as he had done to me.
On my way home I continued to challenge his perspective, attempting to show him the limitations of this inexorable play-maker he was playing - Yet I then realised that while I was willingly reflecting this character to him in the moment, a few days later I realised that the reason his stance annoyed me so much, is because I myself have played this inexorable play-maker with others myself before.
It can be an addictive energy to disregard what a person says to you, even if it is true, to willingly deciding to abstain from learning from this person.
I remember when I was continually existing as this inexorable play-maker in younger teenage years - where I would purposely not listen to anyone and disregard any learning that would not stroke my ego, cause me to question myself, or any new learning that requires me to change.Then years ago I thought I had transcended this character, yet I have seen myself react a few times in different scenarios to people playing this position, having this starting point of separation.
Now from y perspective If i was completely clear of this, then I would not react in the moment when someone interacts with me as an inexorable play-maker.
So I take self-responsibility to investigate and walk out this part of me, this pre-program in self-honesty because this pattern will not assist me in living whats best for all life, it is idiotic to allow this pattern to exist, so I make sure I am no idiot and that I am not reacting, but here breathing when I am faced with this in life.
Join me next time...



No comments:
Post a Comment