Sunday, 12 August 2018

Day 291: The Wild Part 2

Being attracted to the Wild, being wild, this wilderness must be tamed because if things become too wild within anything we do in life, then it is certain that mistakes will be made, issues will be created with others, certain consequences will not be seen until it is too late - very much like the late Steve Irwin, who himself could not see the consequences of his own wild nature as a person.

So lets walk -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to have things, interact with things and be wild - I realise that this desire for wilderness, does not assist me in living what is best for all life and only keeps me in separation from physical reality which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as wilderness, as this wild character where I believe that things that are wild in someway are more interesting and better in someway.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as Wild, which I realise is a pre-program which controls my actions through a cycle of thoughts based on embracing anything wild.

I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself to create a polarity friction on the word Wild where I define anything wild as good and anything not wild as boring, slow and bad - I realise that this polarity keeps me in separation from physical reality and feeds into the separation of everyone else in this world in relation to this.

I forgive myself for not realising that the word wild is just that, it is wild which is no better or worse then anything that is not wild.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to impress others with my wild nature in complete separation of myself .

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the energy of danger - I realise this has the consequence of me putting myself in uncompromising positions almost on purpose, which is completely unnecessary.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to think any day is better when something wild happens, when in reality if a wild event has no benefit for all life equally then it is not acceptable as with any event on any day.

I forgive myself for not realising that enjoying wilderness is not a problem, but being addicted to and controlled by a wild character pre-program is a problem.

I forgive myself for not always seeing the consequences of this wilderness on others, for instance being too harsh with others, lacking restraint, excitement or anger quickly coming up in moments, which can make others nervous which is unacceptable.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to sometimes rely on "luck" instead of solid probability as this wild character, which only creates actions and outcomes of self-interest/instability/uncertainty, instead of common sense and best for all action.

I forgive myself for holding onto memories of imitating wolverine as a child placing more value in him then any other superheroes because of his wild nature.

I forgive myself for defining myself as this wild beast when I was a kid, this outcast beast in the family, which is really the inception point of this wilderness character, where I have added layers to it through the years - now I take self-responsibility here to change this wild character, to walk in self-honesty here as life instead of being directed in separation of myself.

I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to trust animals more then humans and because animals come from the wild, I have allowed this as a justification to add layers to this Wild character I have allowed through the years.

I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to use the fact that animals come from the wild as a justification to feed into this wild character, which is not acceptable because there is no justification to feed into separation.

I commit myself to not allowing thoughts based on valuing anything for being wild as better then anything else - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts based in wilderness value, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage with these thoughts. I continue to breathe until these thoughts do not come up anymore, so that as this breathe I direct my own interaction within the wilderness of this world from a starting point of whats best for all here.

I commit myself to living the realisation that things that are wild do not have more value then things that are not, and wild things can be abusive, just looking at the visceral abuse that happens in the wild everyday shows that - so I have to be breathing here, so I can assess with common sense if any wild undertaking is really whats best for all, or just based in self-interest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment