If I have, then the knowledge has fully integrated into as my physical make up, where no thoughts are needed to access and utilise what I have learnt. Because it now flows naturally, this means that I have now developed the muscle memory, where it is now stored for a life time so to speak and within this I can then express myself as that physical movement to the truest extent of enjoyment, creativity and accuracy.
But If I have not learnt new information down to the muscle, then its interesting looking at the pre-programmed mind and how tricky it is, how much our ego naturally wants to know, believes it knows and in certain scenarios will even deceive our self and others around us that we actually do know before we have actually walked the necessary steps to actually be a master of the field.
I caught my mind doing this recently, where my paths crossed with someone who I have known since childhood, yet we have not seen each other for years.
We discussed what we have both been doing since we last saw each other, what new things we have learnt and the skills we have built from that learning - we both seem to have masses of skills and undertakings many of which we are masters at.Yet as with everyone else in the world there are things we are not masters in, but are rather in the process of learning, walking the path to becoming masters in.
But at one point I mentioned my skill at building websites, which while it is something I have learnt a lot about in recent years, I am by no means an expert in the field - yet its fascinating that my mind wanted to present it to this person that I am an expert, and with regards to building websites specifically I have caught my mind doing this a few times.
Immediately I can see that because I have some notoriety online, because i make money from the internet and because i have learnt so much from the internet -
All of this is achieved via websites of course, so its like my mind has defined itself according to the internet, according to websites keeping me in separation from physical reality where the reality is that I am no different to anyone else.
We are all equal as life, and I will not accept myself attempting to deceive myself or anyone else that I am something I am not, so this attempting to present myself as a
When one is a padawan learner in anything, one must always accept that in all areas of our lives, that we cannot just be a master in anything because or ego says so, there is no cheat like in computer games, because we have to actually build the muscle to become the master of anything. So I'm looking here at why is this happening? When is this happening? What is it about building websites and the internet that I want to present myself as an expert in before I have walked the necessary steps to be so? Where did I first learn this concept?
These are all questions I must investigate further, and then will myself to change what does not make sense, so join me in my next blog as I continue this point.

No comments:
Post a Comment