Sunday, 17 July 2016

Day 183: Your own personal Jesus Part 2

Now while I will never support another persons religious delusions, I can see how I have deluded myself in my life regarding my experiences towards religions and the people that support them -

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react emotionally as annoyance and fear when I am around a religious person whenever they speak about their religion -  I realise that I have pre-programmed myself to have disdain and disregard for religions through these emotions, which I require to change to improve myself as a living being.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed other peoples beliefs to cause me to become unstable inside myself - I realise that I am responsible for my own mind, and as such there is never a valid reason that another persons beliefs should cause me to exist in separation here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to justify reacting to religions in my mind, because of knowing where religions come from and what they have been put here to do, which is enslave people with the perfected hierarchical unison of church and state.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto memories of my grandfather repeatedly explaining about the fallacy of religion to me growing up, which is where I can see the reactions I have had to religions in my life first came from. I realise that in an opposite scenario - if I was brought up in a family where I was repeatedly taught that religion is real and Atheism/Science is a fallacy, then I would probably be religious too.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist, argue with and separate myself from religious people all my life at various points, which I realise is a manifested consequence of a lifetime of designing, feeding into and existing as the pre-programmed mind, where I have developed all kinds of memories, emotions and fears connected to religion.  

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regard myself as having "higher knowledge" as ego, and judging religious people as having "lesser knowledge" creating a polarity friction within me - deceiving myself in ignorance, without realising that all knowledge is equal as such, and thus everything I know now, once upon a time I did not know. There is a process of realisation - all beings are equal to all knowledge in existence, and so we increase our capacity of understanding of ourselves and our world as we learn, accumulating knowledge and how to apply that knowledge in our lives.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that whenever I am judging a person, it is because I am not placing myself in the shoes of this person - I am deluding myself that this person is somehow different and separate from me, instead of living the realisation that regardless of what a person believes in their mind -- we are all equal as living beings with the exact same requirements, so I take self-responsibility to live this realisation, no matter what, where I walk equal with all beings, instead of putting imaginary "fences" around certain beings based on their beliefs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to charge the words like Religion, Prayer and God with negative emotional connotations, while at the same time charging words like Science, Physical and Reality with positive feelings in my mind. I realise that creating and living polarities into existence only keeps me enslaved within and as separation and so any point of polarity that exists must be released so that I create and live what is best for all into existence.  

I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that beneficial impacts on peoples lives can come though religions if the person lives a beneficial principle from their religion to improve their life, and thus improve their participation and impact in making the world a better place.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every breathe, that as long as their is improvement in a persons life, as long as there is no forcing beliefs upon anyone else, no physical abuse being allowed to self or to another through the beliefs, then a persons religion is mostly irrelevant.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear a day when everyone is forced to be a certain religion -  I realise that while religions have been forced upon people many times in the past, this fear will not assist me in my day to day living, so I walk as breathe to release this fear every time it comes up, until it comes up no more.

I forgive myself that I have not realised in every here moment of breathe, that there are psychopaths in the world that are religious, where these beings follow insane belief systems that abuse life, or they have twisted the words of a religion to fit their warped character - but at the same time, there are psychopaths that exist in the world that are not religious at all, these beings that abuse life have no principles and essentially "no rules" which fits their warped character.

So within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that abuse is not exclusive to religions, abuse is not prejudice, the allowance of abuse while it can be facilitated by religions, is not a religious issue - abuse is a human issue, and until humanity stand up individually and in unity for life, then religious and non religious people will be abusing each other, which i will not accept to exist in my world.


I commit myself to treating all beings how i would like to be treated, because I realise that this is a principle and requirement here in living what is best for all which I am committed to - so If any being will walk with me, then we will assist each other in improving our lives. If a being will not walk with me and wants to be separate from me, then I walk away which in both scenarios is best for all - so as and when i see my mind reacting to a religious persons words, I stop and breathe - I do not allow myself to engage with any thoughts, because i know the consequences if I do -- so I breathe and continue to do so until there are no more thoughts that come up.

I commit myself to removing all reactions/pre-programmed thoughts in relation to religion in my life - I will live the realisation that all beings are equal as life, and must be treated as such regardless of what exists in a persons mind - I will live the realisation that nothing a being believes should ever cause me to become unstable within myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment