I see how I have not been living the word basically according to whats best for all, but according to separation within and as me.
I see how the word basically should only be utilised to break reality down to its most basic fundamentals, so that one can more effectively see and implement what solutions are required to create what is best for all life in every moment.
I see how I have been deceiving myself within utilising the word in separation of myself as the ego, abusing the word by trying to "come across" as intelligent and informed about a topic, playing "master of knowledge" in my mind, when in reality whenever I am overusing the word Basically in a conversation, it actually indicates that my understanding of the topic is lacking and I have been allowing my ego to fill in the gaps with words like basically.
I see how I have been creating all this mental complexity in relation to words like basically, when of course this should be broken down to a simple, direct definition and living of the word that I'm speaking that is actually beneficial for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in separation of the word Basically, by creating and promulgating complex mental connections where i attempt to deceive others, through abusing words like basically, where I overuse "intelligent vocabulary" in a conversation as a means of "covering" by lack of knowledge on a subject.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be a "master of knowledge" that any and all can turn to for any answer, without actually being an expert on all subjects. I realise that there is no "masters" that exist, and knowledge is only useful if one is an expert on the subject and thus able to apply the knowledge physically here to improve their life and the lives of others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and feed into a positive feeling I get from using words like basically and from desiring to be someones "Morpheus" character in my mind showing people "the door" to the "greatest knowledge".
I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that I am attempting to enslave people whenever I am abusing words like basically, as a false god, making everything more complex rather then keeping things basic.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that if I am not taking the time to research, learn, and apply a piece of knowledge fully, then it will be ineffective knowledge to know, because my understanding of it will be lacking, and thus my explanation of it when I'm explaining it to another will be limited and over complicated. I realise that complications always happen when we don't understand the fundamentals, the basics of any topic.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as embarrassed and stupid if I don't know something, and then through a desire to be informed, pretend that I know it. I have since realised that embarrassment and stupidity is not beyond any being, we have all experienced that, and I realise that whenever I experience myself as embarrassed or stupid, that is actually cool, because it is indicating to me that I am not clear and stable here, and that I require to learn more about a subject, and most importantly I require to learn more about and correct myself here through tools of self-change.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that while I genuinely am an expert on certain subjects, that does not in anyway validate allowing this to affect me, by believing that because I am expert in some subjects that "automatically" means I am an expert in other subjects that I am not actually an expert in. Its like claiming to be a black belt in all martial arts, when really while you may be a black belt in a few styles, your actual applied knowledge of all the martial arts that exist is that of a white belt.
I commit myself to removing the points of separation I have created in relation to words like basically, I commit myself to not allowing any desires to be more then anyone else to manifest through abusing intelligent words. So when and as I see thoughts come up based on trying to be more then another through knowledge, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage these thoughts, but rather breathe, and continue to do so until these thoughts are no more.
I commit myself to living the word basically in every breathe, where I see everything down to its basic components. I commit myself to admitting when I don't know something, and only speaking when i am actually an expert on something. When and as i see myself overusing words like basically in a conversation, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to go into the thoughts that are coming up, instead I breathe and continue to do so, until this pattern does not come up anymore, where through my walking as breathe, there is only me here expressing as life.
I realise that having an expansive Vocabulary is cool, because the more words we have direct memory access to, then the more of ourselves and our world we are able to understand, communicate and interact with. However regardless of that, any word that is tainted by my pre-programmed mind, must be unravelled and aligned to whats best.
Redefinition - Basically -- the base of all I see, the truth of everything, the equal basis of all life here.
I realise that creating complexities in relation to words, actually then makes everything in my life more complex, so to support myself to live basically, I can make sure that any activity/movement/direction I engage in, I stick to the basic fundamentals of what I'm doing, that brings me back to physical reality. For instance researching new information, investigating leads, speaking to an audience, my day to day activities, are all areas where living the word basically will make sure that I can actually unravel complex information effectively, and then come to the best solution possible for all life.
I see how the word basically should only be utilised to break reality down to its most basic fundamentals, so that one can more effectively see and implement what solutions are required to create what is best for all life in every moment.
I see how I have been deceiving myself within utilising the word in separation of myself as the ego, abusing the word by trying to "come across" as intelligent and informed about a topic, playing "master of knowledge" in my mind, when in reality whenever I am overusing the word Basically in a conversation, it actually indicates that my understanding of the topic is lacking and I have been allowing my ego to fill in the gaps with words like basically.
I see how I have been creating all this mental complexity in relation to words like basically, when of course this should be broken down to a simple, direct definition and living of the word that I'm speaking that is actually beneficial for all.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in separation of the word Basically, by creating and promulgating complex mental connections where i attempt to deceive others, through abusing words like basically, where I overuse "intelligent vocabulary" in a conversation as a means of "covering" by lack of knowledge on a subject.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be a "master of knowledge" that any and all can turn to for any answer, without actually being an expert on all subjects. I realise that there is no "masters" that exist, and knowledge is only useful if one is an expert on the subject and thus able to apply the knowledge physically here to improve their life and the lives of others.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and feed into a positive feeling I get from using words like basically and from desiring to be someones "Morpheus" character in my mind showing people "the door" to the "greatest knowledge".
I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that I am attempting to enslave people whenever I am abusing words like basically, as a false god, making everything more complex rather then keeping things basic.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as embarrassed and stupid if I don't know something, and then through a desire to be informed, pretend that I know it. I have since realised that embarrassment and stupidity is not beyond any being, we have all experienced that, and I realise that whenever I experience myself as embarrassed or stupid, that is actually cool, because it is indicating to me that I am not clear and stable here, and that I require to learn more about a subject, and most importantly I require to learn more about and correct myself here through tools of self-change.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that while I genuinely am an expert on certain subjects, that does not in anyway validate allowing this to affect me, by believing that because I am expert in some subjects that "automatically" means I am an expert in other subjects that I am not actually an expert in. Its like claiming to be a black belt in all martial arts, when really while you may be a black belt in a few styles, your actual applied knowledge of all the martial arts that exist is that of a white belt.
I commit myself to removing the points of separation I have created in relation to words like basically, I commit myself to not allowing any desires to be more then anyone else to manifest through abusing intelligent words. So when and as I see thoughts come up based on trying to be more then another through knowledge, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage these thoughts, but rather breathe, and continue to do so until these thoughts are no more.
I commit myself to living the word basically in every breathe, where I see everything down to its basic components. I commit myself to admitting when I don't know something, and only speaking when i am actually an expert on something. When and as i see myself overusing words like basically in a conversation, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to go into the thoughts that are coming up, instead I breathe and continue to do so, until this pattern does not come up anymore, where through my walking as breathe, there is only me here expressing as life.
I realise that having an expansive Vocabulary is cool, because the more words we have direct memory access to, then the more of ourselves and our world we are able to understand, communicate and interact with. However regardless of that, any word that is tainted by my pre-programmed mind, must be unravelled and aligned to whats best.
Redefinition - Basically -- the base of all I see, the truth of everything, the equal basis of all life here.
I realise that creating complexities in relation to words, actually then makes everything in my life more complex, so to support myself to live basically, I can make sure that any activity/movement/direction I engage in, I stick to the basic fundamentals of what I'm doing, that brings me back to physical reality. For instance researching new information, investigating leads, speaking to an audience, my day to day activities, are all areas where living the word basically will make sure that I can actually unravel complex information effectively, and then come to the best solution possible for all life.




No comments:
Post a Comment