I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist in complete separation of myself, through accepting and allowing the limitations of money fears to control my actions. I will not accept myself to be controlled by these fears - because these fears do not assist me in my capacity to pay the costs in my life or not, so the acceptance of these fears, only leads to irrational and desperate decisions to be made by people everyday in this capitalist money system which is completely unacceptable --
so within this I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in all moments that accepting fears in relation to money is not beneficial to me or anyone else in this world, and only serves to limit my ability to live what is best for all. I realise that I have all the things I need to have a life of dignity and luxury easily maintained. I also realise that if I was in a position that billions are in this world, where I am struggling to even put food on the table, then it is only in this situation where these money fears be understandable.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to constantly fear whether or not I will be in a position of monetary profit at the end of every week. I realise that fearing having profit or not is pointless, because in reality as long as I have worked to my full capacity in a week, as long as I have not overspent unnecessarily, and as long as I move the correct levers to make the profit so to speak, then the profit will come - no emotions of fear need to come into that equation. I also realise that fearing if profit will come or not will only actually make the point of creating the profit more difficult, because once desperation, anxiety, and fear comes into our daily participation in anything we are doing, then it only serves to make us more ineffective at completing tasks.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my worth in this world according to how much money I have and how much profit I have made. I realise that no matter how much money I have or don't have, I am still me - I am still this breathe, this living physical being that is here on Earth with everyone else. So I realise that this self-definition concept of my importance being based on my money, is completely limiting, and is only another lie that we are all taught growing up in this capitalist money system to validate abusing some and praising others. The bottom line is that no matter if its the Queen, or a starving child, or an animal in the wild, they all have an equal worth as life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear for my survival in this world based on how much money I have. I realise that everyone will die one day, so there is no need to fear something that is inevitable. I realise that surviving in this world, is not dependant on fear in anyway, but simply based on my ability to make money with skill, so fear is completely irrelevant in this sequence of points to make money.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear using savings to pay for something that I don't want to pay for in the first place. I realise that if there is a situation where I am fearing having to use savings to pay for something, then really that is only indicating that I have miscalculated my costs. It indicates that I have not been clear as breathe utilising common sense in all moments within making/spending money - and so also indicates that I must improve my monetary calculations from a stable starting point of breathe, where I can apply common sense and improve my chances of not spending my savings -- instead of emotions, thoughts and feelings where I make rash decisions in relation to money, where I can create a situation without realising of miscalculation that forces me to spend savings.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to relive my first memory of fearing having enough money when I was a kid trying to get sweets. I realise that this memory, is just that, a hologram in my mind of moments in the past, the memory therefore has no reason to be relived over and over again, because I am here as this breath, not in the past as this memory. I will not relive my past again and again -- so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to add layers to and compound these money fear based memories throughout my life, to the point where these fears are integrated into and as my physical body, which I also realise will take years to reprogram.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I can get what I want to get after I have paid all the bills. I realise that this fear makes no sense, because as long as I remain stable as breathe, utilising common sense effectively in my accumulation/spending of money in any week, then I will always have money left to buy a luxury item that I want.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I can afford the things that my family wants. I realise that this fear is stupid, because exactly as with the last point - as long as I remain stable as breathe, utilising common sense effectively in my accumulation/spending of money in any week, then I will always have money left to buy a luxury item that my family wants. Also I realise that my family care for me unconditionally regardless of whether or not I fulfil their desires to attain certain luxury items.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I have enough money to pay a person back what I owe them. I realise that any time there is a debt outstanding with any person, it is not ideal, but if I have no choice, then my focus must be on remaining stable, and finding a way to pay the person back in the most timely fashion possible, so there is no need to bring fear into this situation of debt.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I can afford to have a day off work even though I feel ill. I realise that being ill with work is more a matter of practicality, and my general financial situation, for instance there are billions of people in the world, that not only never get a day off regardless of being ill or not, they also are forced to remain in the same job. So I realise that If I am ill, with the basics and all the luxuries that I have, then it does not make sense forcing myself to go to work, if my illness will compromise my ability to do the work, or affect work colleagues from working. I realise that regardless of my mind telling me that I "cant afford" a day off with illness, the reality is that I actually can afford a day off in comparison to so many other people in the world.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear if I will get the bonus from my boss at work or not. I realise that this fear does not support me to live what is bets for all, and actually compromises my ability to do my work affectively, because I'm spending so much time fearing getting the bonus or not, that it is actually making me less effective at my work. So it clearly is best to not have any fear about getting bonuses or not - it is best to keep myself stable within and as breathing, where I can maximise my effectiveness at my work -- therefore maximising my potential to complete excellent work and thus get the bonus.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the consequences of not paying one bill in a month. I realise that the consequences that my mind is fearing from not paying one bill, are completely irrational and over exaggerated, which is typical of the mind, so I do not accept this fear.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I cannot pay even one bill in a month, that I will start sliding towards a life of poverty on the streets. I realise that while this is the story of many people in the world, fearing this slide happening to me, is not going to assist me in anyway in my life, so I take self-responsibility to end this.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being around poor people, because of fearing that rich people will judge me as a poor person just for being around poor people. I realise that poor people are just humans like anybody else, and so must be treated as such - so I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that rich people will judge me as poor just for being around poor people -- I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire being acknowledged as worthy of respect from rich people. I realise that I cannot control the judgements of others, the bottom line is that if the person requires assistance, whether they are poor or rich makes no difference, if I am able to assist the person I will.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to believe that if I spend time around poor people then their "negative" energy of financial struggle will "rub off" on me. This is obviously complete self-deception, because there are thousands of examples of why this makes no sense - I realise that poverty is not a an energy/mind state, poverty is a physical consequence of not being able to get enough money, energy doesn't come into it. I mean just because my workmate crashed his car while drink driving, does that mean I will do the same because i spend time around him? No, because I am the directive principle of myself, nobody else.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create and feed into a polarity in my mind, that poor people are "negative" and rich people are "positive". This polarity is in complete separation of myself so I take self-responsibility to stop this now. I realise that the acceptance of this polarity in the minds of humans, fuels this capitalistic money system, and is fundamentally the reason why we have so many poor people existing in the world.
This polarity is also the reason that people want to avoid talking to or being around poor people, and why everyone wants to be around rich people. I also realise that this polarity is the driving force of the competitive nature of humans -- fighting each other tooth and nail to avoid becoming the "negative" poor person, and instead become the "positive" rich person. It is fascinating and concerning how aggressively we will fight and destroy other humans just to stand on top of the mountain with all the money.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that accepting and allowing fears in relation to money, can result in physical damage to my mind, my bodies health and my relations with other people, which is not acceptable, so I will end all of my money fears.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that if I do not stop these money fears, that I will inevitably make myself more and more physically sick, with potential long term damaging effects, so i must end these fears now.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to live as an equal money system in every moment, within and as everything I do in this world.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in all moments that if I do not take self-responsibility to live as the principles of an equal money system, then that will be my acceptance of a system of survival within and as me to continue, which will thus contribute to continuing this broken, ineffective, survivalist money system we have currently which is clearly unacceptable.
I forgive myself for not realising in all moments that by living as an equal money system, I will not be exasperating money fears, but rather transcending them, creating a world through my very participation, where everyone can breathe - where nobody will fear having enough money again, where no living being will be abused, where people will unify, enjoy supporting each other to grow, and enjoy putting in labour and receiving fair rewards for the labour.
I commit myself to ending this capitalistic money system within and as me, and in the world we all share - I commit myself to doing everything I can to bring an equal money system into fruition.
I commit myself to not allowing money based fears to be a part of who I am, I realise that these fears do not assist me in living what is best for all, so when and as I see thoughts coming up in relation a money fear of some kind, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage in these thoughts, because I know that by doing so would only dis-empower me. I realise that all I need to do is breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up, where I am then able to apply common sense, to be able to clearly look at the points - what needs to be paid -- then pay it without compromising myself in my mind.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that money fears are ever justified for a person in my position in this money system. I am a member of the elite - I have all my basics for a dignified life -- as well as having many luxuries for myself, my family and friends. So it makes no sense for me to have money fears - I realise that if I did not have my basics and luxuries, that then, and only then would these money fears be valid and unavoidable to accept. So as and when I see my mind trying to trick me that having money fears is valid, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage with thoughts that only serve to limit me. I breathe and keep breathing in these moments until inevitably the thoughts will cease to exist in my mind.
I commit myself to living the realisation that an equal money system is something that must be lived within me, and in my participation in everything in this world in every moment, I realise that a living change on a individual level, is what will through the principles of 1+1=2 accumulate to making a system that is est for all coming to fruition -- when and as i see my mind having thoughts that feed into the empowerment of a capitalistic survival/abuse based money system, I stop and breathe, I do not participate with these thoughts, I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up in any moment.




No comments:
Post a Comment