Its impossible to ever have to much money in this capitalist money system, because everything costs money for our existence, even our breathe may be taxed at some point in the decaying future of Capitalism - as our bank balance grows, so does our expensive tastes and bills, so literally - an infinite supply of money is needed to be able to confidently say in this world that "I have enough money".
so within this blog I'm looking at money and thoughts that I think to myself a few times everyday in my week, which is varied around a few points - do I have enough money for every cost this week? Or have I made enough money to be in profit for the week?
Its interesting because the majority of us in this survivalist based capitalist money system have and do experience these kinds of thoughts on a daily basis just like me. So within this money system, majority have experienced money based fears before, and at this time of year in a country like the UK where there is a huge focus on on Christmas or Shitmass as I call it lol, these thoughts become more constant for many of us.
For myself even though I do not celebrate xmas, I have recently had quite a few bills for various things, and it really is fascinating how fear based thoughts start pulsating faster in the mind as we have more costs building in our lives at certain points.
The first time I ever had fear based money thoughts before, I can remember being about 6 or 7, and after school me and my friends would routinely go to the sweet shop after school to spend our 20p or whatever we had spare to get sweets. One day I remember spending a whole 50p on sweets, which at the time in this country could buy a lot of sweets. Then as I was eating them on the way home with my friend, I can still remember fearing that Iv'e over spent today, and I might not have enough money for sweets the rest of the week.
Ever since this time as I have grown in the world, I have feared something about money everyday to some degree - if I have enough? Can I get what I want? Can I afford what my family wants? Will I have enough to pay back this person? Have I paid all the bills this month? I feel sick, but can I afford a day off work? Will I get that bonus from my boss? Etc, etc in thousands of varied combinations of these thoughts.
The fear comes from being unsure if even one payment can be made, and what the consequences of not being able to make this payment will be. Within and as our minds, how they are structured we literally all fear being the homeless person that we sometimes see on the street.
We will do anything to avoid being at the bottom of the societal structure like homeless people are -- which is interesting because this pre-programme in our mind of doing everything to avoid poverty, actually is the reason why majority of people ignore the homeless person on the street.
We don't even want to be seen with the homeless person for fearing that others will see us with the poor people and judge us in the same light - so one can say that the fear of becoming the "negative" homeless, and focusing on attaining the "positive" riches, is actually the reason why poverty exists in the first place, as the desteni group and others have investigated and highlighted in extensive detail.
As our world currently stands, it is impossible to have a dignified and enjoyable life without money, anyone that says contrary just is not being self-honest. But it does not make sense to be having money fears in our minds all the time, because the consequences to our mind, our physical well being and everyone in our world can be dire if the money fears are allowed to spiral out of control. We must be in the system not of the system - aware of our monetary limitations, but not afraid of them -- striving to improve our monetary situation, but not at the expense of dignity and stability within ourselves.
In an Equal Money System, it is fascinating to consider that there will literally be a disappearance of money fears around the world immediately, like the world will have time to breathe. Because an equal money system is not designed like the rat race of Capitalism, which forces people to prove they are "worth" keeping alive. An equal money system will provide all the necessary basics to enjoy a life of dignity for free to every person in the world, and the luxury items is what we will work hard for.
So Equal money does not exasperate money fears in anyway, but rather completely quells them, because everyone will be able to slow down, enjoy free time with friends and family more, and consequentially assist people to work harder when they are working, contrary to the ridiculous idea that people would be "too lazy" in an equal money system.
So I take self-responsibility to live as an equal money system within and as myself, so that my relationship to money and my application of myself in this world, will become something which is practical and best for all in every way.
So join me in my next blog, as I will be sharing self-forgiveness/commitment statements in relation to money fears, which will be awesome for me, and may be assisting for anyone else, especially those that are struggling with money fears at this time of year.
so within this blog I'm looking at money and thoughts that I think to myself a few times everyday in my week, which is varied around a few points - do I have enough money for every cost this week? Or have I made enough money to be in profit for the week?
Its interesting because the majority of us in this survivalist based capitalist money system have and do experience these kinds of thoughts on a daily basis just like me. So within this money system, majority have experienced money based fears before, and at this time of year in a country like the UK where there is a huge focus on on Christmas or Shitmass as I call it lol, these thoughts become more constant for many of us.
For myself even though I do not celebrate xmas, I have recently had quite a few bills for various things, and it really is fascinating how fear based thoughts start pulsating faster in the mind as we have more costs building in our lives at certain points.
The first time I ever had fear based money thoughts before, I can remember being about 6 or 7, and after school me and my friends would routinely go to the sweet shop after school to spend our 20p or whatever we had spare to get sweets. One day I remember spending a whole 50p on sweets, which at the time in this country could buy a lot of sweets. Then as I was eating them on the way home with my friend, I can still remember fearing that Iv'e over spent today, and I might not have enough money for sweets the rest of the week.
Ever since this time as I have grown in the world, I have feared something about money everyday to some degree - if I have enough? Can I get what I want? Can I afford what my family wants? Will I have enough to pay back this person? Have I paid all the bills this month? I feel sick, but can I afford a day off work? Will I get that bonus from my boss? Etc, etc in thousands of varied combinations of these thoughts.The fear comes from being unsure if even one payment can be made, and what the consequences of not being able to make this payment will be. Within and as our minds, how they are structured we literally all fear being the homeless person that we sometimes see on the street.
We will do anything to avoid being at the bottom of the societal structure like homeless people are -- which is interesting because this pre-programme in our mind of doing everything to avoid poverty, actually is the reason why majority of people ignore the homeless person on the street.
We don't even want to be seen with the homeless person for fearing that others will see us with the poor people and judge us in the same light - so one can say that the fear of becoming the "negative" homeless, and focusing on attaining the "positive" riches, is actually the reason why poverty exists in the first place, as the desteni group and others have investigated and highlighted in extensive detail.
As our world currently stands, it is impossible to have a dignified and enjoyable life without money, anyone that says contrary just is not being self-honest. But it does not make sense to be having money fears in our minds all the time, because the consequences to our mind, our physical well being and everyone in our world can be dire if the money fears are allowed to spiral out of control. We must be in the system not of the system - aware of our monetary limitations, but not afraid of them -- striving to improve our monetary situation, but not at the expense of dignity and stability within ourselves.
In an Equal Money System, it is fascinating to consider that there will literally be a disappearance of money fears around the world immediately, like the world will have time to breathe. Because an equal money system is not designed like the rat race of Capitalism, which forces people to prove they are "worth" keeping alive. An equal money system will provide all the necessary basics to enjoy a life of dignity for free to every person in the world, and the luxury items is what we will work hard for.
So Equal money does not exasperate money fears in anyway, but rather completely quells them, because everyone will be able to slow down, enjoy free time with friends and family more, and consequentially assist people to work harder when they are working, contrary to the ridiculous idea that people would be "too lazy" in an equal money system.
So I take self-responsibility to live as an equal money system within and as myself, so that my relationship to money and my application of myself in this world, will become something which is practical and best for all in every way.
So join me in my next blog, as I will be sharing self-forgiveness/commitment statements in relation to money fears, which will be awesome for me, and may be assisting for anyone else, especially those that are struggling with money fears at this time of year.

No comments:
Post a Comment