Fascinating, I’ve heard people say this statement so many times growing up, which for most of my life I have believed, until I started walking a process of self-correction to live what’s best for all. I can remember so many instances in my life where I have made a decision based on what is the “biggest”, because of believing and being defined by this pre-programming that “bigger is better”.
The whole idea in my mind of what is “my favourite” something, the starting point of why I liked a particular thing, has so many times been based on something’s physical size. whether it has been muscles, clothing, jewellery, cars, food, toys, TVs, animals, ornaments, etc., I mean the list could go on and on of the amount of things in my life that I have defined in my mind as “better” then something else because it is bigger, which is complete self-deception.
For example I very often used to wear clothes that were massively oversized because in my mind “bigger was better” but this was the first time in my life that I exposed this statement as being not real. Because after a while I realised that having massively oversized clothes is just not practical because it can catch on things, it’s a waste of material, and all I actually require is clothes that fit me, that support my body practically here, and will not affect my ability to participate effectively in any task or activity.
So after exposing this one point in my life I started looking at where else in my life was I placing value on “big things”, and I started noticing that I had allowed so much value on a lot of points purely because of something’s size. There are many layers to this point within me of placing value on something due to its size, so I still have points to correct in relation to “bigger is better” as I am not fully clear.
So many points I remember in relation to believing “bigger is better” for example I remember when I used to be in a gang, that how we would reference various gang members, or a person with a lot of money, would be the statement “big man” and whenever someone outside of the gang asked any gang member what we are doing, we very often would say we are doing “big things”. Then at this stage I remember majority of females that hanged around the gang would often have big hair, big high heels, big eyelashes, big amount of makeup, big breasts etc. Lol this “bigger is better” point is fascinating.
It certainly is interesting in general how we humans have been programmed growing up to be more attracted to bigger sized things, it seems to permeate every area of society as manifested ego. Always attempting to project our self as more then who we really are here as life, utilizing multiple items to enhance a pre-programmed belief that we are powerful when we have multiple “big items” as an extension of our personality. Some items however genuinely are more practical than others based on size, for example 4x4 cars do offer the most effective support for the body because of their size and efficiency of design.
So we humans have clearly been programmed to believe that we must choose something bigger, that we have more relevance, more strength, more respect, and more safety whenever we attain something that is bigger than an alternative. Which tells us that we humans have a massive inferiority problem currently, where we believe we are weak without “big things”, that it is a weakness to be living here as breathe, without something else outside of ourselves to validate us into an apparent position of strength that is only existing in our minds and thus is not real.
This would explain why majority of people in this world attack desteni, blaming what we say for why a person is reacting to us. Because what we speak about at desteni, is received by people and most people allow themselves to become resonantly mind possessed and attack the group. Most people are so afraid of letting go of all the points that define them, because through being defined we humans have been taught that we are strong, when in fact we are simply existing in separation from who we really are here as life.
So in an equal money system it will interesting because this social conditioning of believing that “bigger is better” will be exposed. Because at the end of the day size has nothing to do with anything being more effective, it simply comes down to practicality, what is most effective to support what’s best for all.
In an equal money system eventually after the initial stages, most people will not be interested in projecting themselves as more then another through this “bigger is better” belief, because everyone will have luxury, so nobody will be able to show off to another how much more luxury stuff they have, because everyone will have the equal opportunity to attain luxury and “big” items.
In a system of equality each being is supported to understand in every moment that we are all equal in fact simply through the very fact of everyone having the same amount of money. Because within everyone having the same amount of money, then everyone becomes equally big in every way, so we must do all we can to support and manifest the change of this current monetary system of abuse to an equal money system from within and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment