I think back on how many times I have heard people saying this in my life. As I grew I eventually started realising as I understood more about the various machinations of Humans that the statement “children can be so cruel” has no truth to it - because I realised at a young age there are no children running the Military Industrial Complex, there are no children running harmful businesses, running the education system, running any department in Government/Banking, or any part of the global system.
Thus, it is clear that Adults are truly the Cruelest Authority of Humanity and so anytime we see a Child being abusive why would we blame the child for the cruelty they are showing, when they have no authority in any of the global systems on Earth forced upon each one in Anyway whatsoever?
Children didn’t create a system that allows children to starve, for rape and wars to happen to children, yet isn’t it strange how so many adults when you say to them “lets change the world to end this shit” they say something like - no I'm too old now let the next generation fix it. As if there is no culpability for what is here among the harmless "wise elders" so lets give a lovely spiteful present to the children - here you go kids us adults have nothing to do with this, so you can fix the world, I mean after all you will surely get magically smarter than us old people and I like blaming you for random things with statements like "Children can be so cruel" because in a way I blame you for "ruining my frivolous, fun, freedom" I could have before you were around. It's fucked up.
I mean, when I see child soldiers go into a small village and indiscriminately kill the majority of people in the village with high powered assault weapons, to me it is clear that there ALWAYS is a nasty adult that taught and will continue to direct these child soldiers how to disregard life and act in such barbaric ways until there is effective intervention. You look at the world and it's clear the idea of "wise elders" does not exist currently.
As we understand more about the natural learning ability of children, genetics, the resonant seed and what we truly pass onto to our children. The more we understand that children are automatically absorbing vocabulary and developing their character based on the parents/guardians and the surrounding environment they are in at a quantum rate - then the more you can expose the bullshit of a statement like “children can be so cruel”.
When I see a child doing anything spiteful I have no time to start judging the child, because the equality equation shows me the face of the parents that could produce this - that the reality is if I had parents not giving me an effective education, doing drugs and alcohol around me daily, resorting to violence to deal with problems, all while living in an area that is lacking any effective dignified living necessities - then I also would be the child soldier harming life indiscriminately and in my own way I was during many time frames in my youth.
Children in reality are the most innocent among us, so are plants and animals - yet why do we see adult animals often being cruel to each other and sometimes even to their children in the wild? Why do many plants need to develop defense mechanisms? Again because Nature reflects Human nature, Animals see us Humans who are supposed to be the most intellectual beings on Earth not acting like custodians of Earth, but rather being spiteful destroyers towards each other in every way - consequently we see a very spiteful animal kingdom.
I forgive myself for my disappointment/judgment experience towards this woman knowing that the same point applies to her, which would apply to me if I had lived her life - because without condoning the behaviour she was still obviously brought up around adults that also believed in Blaming Children in different situations with the statement “children can be so cruel”.
It is the Self-Interested Mind Consciousness System of Humanity that is the Real Evil Cruelty on Earth and children in their first seven years are completely organic life, not the mind and it is only us adults that systematically inculcate them to exist and spend a life existing as a pre-programmed mind consciousness system not the other way around.
Allow yourself to be the integral guiding blueprint for the next generation, because in a world that is best for all, the idea that Children are cruel does Not Exist because we will all know with Certainty it is Bullshit - where Parents in any country, in any area will take Complete Self-Responsibility for what is passed on to the child making sure that the very best of what is here is given. There will be the necessary legal frameworks in place within Equal Money to make sure it is the global standard, within the unified understanding that if my child and every single child that is born is given the Best of what is Here, they will be the Best possible Adult, an Adult that walks a Duty to Life that will contribute in the Best ways with others in society which is clearly Best For All and everything we need to make it so is right Here.


No comments:
Post a Comment