Sunday, 21 November 2021

Day 462: It's all mapped out

All these mapped out Image based lives going nowhere, so I was looking at the walls the other day considering that we have not put any pictures up in the house. Now during my process I have noticed how over time I have less value in pictures generally, so taking pictures, hanging pictures has become rather pointless to me in many respects as I noticed how so many pictures/posters/photos/Images in my life were in some way connected to something Pre-determined as my pre-programming creating positive images in my mind to avoid facing the negative shit inside myself. 

Now of course it is who we are within what we do, not what we do that is the issue, so its not that taking and owning loads of pictures is a problem if your starting point is clear. However, Images are stored in the body and its always fucked with me how we Humans individually have trained ourselves to only accepted our specific self-interested projected image as real and ignore the real Image of this Physical Reality and even define it as an Illusion as you see with these "Simulation" claimers and certain nonsensical religions about this existence. Fascinating how without Money it is not possible to ignore the real picture of physical reality as money literally gives you the ability to choose what images you store in your body, which obviously becomes the ones that give you the most heavenly feelings. 

There has been many countries and situations I have been in where I had a compulsion to start taking loads of beautiful pictures based on feeling good and trying to impulse reactions in others, yet I decided to forgive myself instead and opt to mainly take pictures in life when there is some cool self-realization within this picture that will support me and others to live whats best for all as Equality and Oneness.

Outside of clear Nature/Wildlife Images and Cool Humans impulsing best for all points, most images in this world seem to be created through our individual collective allowance to impulse/appease/enhance our fucked up pre-programming. However, while we were discussing this I mentioned that there is an Image that I do enjoy a lot which is a Map of the Planet.

I shared how when I first started walking my process years ago, I noticed that when I looked at World Maps I would get this retrocedent experience of "I am so fucking small in comparison to the world" this Fear of facing Everything in the World as being too Gargantuan in scale for me to take on. Also that where I am now, where I have been and where I want to go is all that matters - so my wants and needs in "My country" is the "Primary" importance Now in the world, then holding onto memories of my most prideful achievements in travel, or planning my most desirous future holidays that would make me feel good. So I would basically always go into the Mind when looking at Maps.

Then as I started looking at these various thoughts coming up every time I looked at a Map, pulling apart the layers till I found the root, I applied self-forgiveness in self-honesty consistently removing the reactionary thought patterns over time and redesigned my cognition's around maps - where here instead of seeing myself as small in comparison to the world, I could now see how incredible it is to be able to encapsulate a visual example of this planet physically in my room on a wall with me Here. 

That if I was actually so small it would not be possible to do this in the first place, to see the world equal in actual size to me Here. I mean viruses are so small yet can cause such incredible impacts, we see how a grain of sand alone is only a grain yet with all other grains creates the beaches in every country, how every planet is a speck in the scale of the universe, yet combines to make existence, so the big fits into the small and vice versa. So now Maps become a great support to see that the size of anything is Irrelevant as we are all interconnected in the equal web of physical life on our One Earth and thus are All Equally of Value in the One Real Picture of Life.

Why would we compare our self as small to the world? Well in my experience when you define yourself as this little piece of consciousness you cannot see your own or anyone else as life, where you can pretend your thoughts, words and actions have no correlation to another. By saying one is too small to create a difference in the world that's best you create a perfect excuse to stay in your mind heavens as Ego while claiming you are "being humble" when really you fear to let go of memory and live as Life in cohesion because memory is all I have known.

Then of course the Realisation that Life has no "Country" to claim, it is only the idea of myself as my pre-programmed nationalistic characters of the mind that dares to separate physical existence into a economic eco-system where certain countries are apparently more important than others. In our Mind we can always justify why we believe our wants and needs are more important than others, in exactly the same way our larger governments do to smaller governments. 

Once we remove this idea we see that there is only one life-force on earth a group of beings all with the same needs to live a life of dignity, we all need a house, an education, we all breath, piss, shit the same. I mean have we ever considered if everyone in every country woke up everyday and said I am Life, not this nationality/culture my mind claims, then how quickly we would solve so many tribal divisive problems of separation in this world.

Travel is Always cool for learning in life, yet going on holiday to follow desires and feel good consistently is unacceptable and only keeps the status quo of my pre-programming in place as well as the global system of individual humans all selfishly pursuing money as consumerism at the expense of life to live out their own tailored dreams. My achievements claimed in travel are meaningless bullshit, as long as there is one Life form on my one planet that does not have the means to have fun holidays like me holding onto and embellishing my memories only serve to perpetuate this fuck up.   

I listened to the Resonant Seed the other day, which is a true Bernard classic recording and it really is measurable to see that there is a map of existence inside each one of us, our body our mind, everything we are as DNA is pre-determined. So it is all mapped out where we can see our position now, where we have been and where we will go based on our current path of allowances. It is a blueprint, a blueprint though that when we give up thinking and take Self-Responsibility for can be forged into a life of worth as whats best for all where anything can be achieved. 

Our Blueprint must become a continual consequence of geometric mathematical precision of life support and breathing is a Map, a compass to always show us our self-honesty. Breath is required to keep the body functioning in this reality, yet all our imaginations, ideas, fantasies all of the pre-determined shit in our mind has no correlation to our existence in the flesh, because if you stop all of that mind candy your life goes on, you try and stop breathing you quickly realise this cannot be done. 

The Virtual reality of the mind has no consequence and of course we have the "free choice" to decide to stay there and not support all life equally - when in reality we don't have this "free choice" but we gave ourselves the idea we do through having enough money to give our self the option to not have to actually be Self-Responsible.

Pre-determined thought, images, feelings, emotions cannot serve as a road map to a world that is best as our world shows. Lets make the Best Map of our self as the world, because when we have a world of all Humans on Earth Understanding clearly that I am the Breath of Life, that I Map myself out Here, that I am the directive of this physical world, and this map no matter how many failures I Incur Is the road to self-perfection equal to my starting point, then we can have a world of unimaginable harmony for all life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment