At the moment while everyone is having to stay indoors due to the Government regulations we are following around the Coronavirus outbreak, many of us will be watching more TV than ever before. Yet we must be careful in these times where our ingenuity is so crucial, to not waste too much time in the holographic dream world of TV.
I was reminded of this as I scrolled through Facebook last week, so many people are sharing ideas everyday for great films, TV series, various content and programming to watch during this paused Economic scenario. Many people are showing their Sciolistic tendencies on social media currently.
Within this I just wanted to point out, that it is crucial we truly now all get on the same page about TV, the Television. Why was the Television created? Who creates the content we view? Is it the same people running the content provided on TV? Why has the level of Violence increased in films? What messages are being portrayed here? What would our TV programming look like in a world that's best for all life in Equality and Oneness?
What should be noted within this is the structuring of the word Television, which when you look at the root meaning clearly says - Tell a Vision and Tell Lie Vision. So everyday people turn on their Tell a Vision, then you pick a channel, which then has programming that you want to absorb. We are being told a vision through the TV which we believe is true through repetition without any of our own research, which of course spawned the idea that something "must be true" because the news on TV said so.
We have literally allowed the TV to be used by certain avenues of our Governments to brainwash people into acquiescence, to accept the status quo in society instead of questioning it and to sink into lower levels of depravity. Government isn't called Government for nothing, Government literally means to Govern your Mentality.
To assist your realisation of this, you could as an example research the now declassified documentation available to all citizens in majority of nations, which highlights the use of Media content for brainwashing purposes by intelligence communities going back as far as WW2. You can research the original OSS memo by googling - "The Motion Picture As A Weapon Of Psychological Warfare."
The OSS (Office of Strategic Services) is the precursor to the inception of the CIA and so when you have done your research, you will realise that the largest corporations in Hollywood are run by the CIA who thus dictate what content is spewed out.
Don't forget to breathe while researching because the further you go down the rabbit hole of Hollywood's secrets, then the more disgusted you will be. You will realise how much we have all been deceived by what's going on with the content we see and how we really must take self-responsibility for our reactions that occur while watching TV and we must take responsibility to redesign our Tell A Vision content to be conducive to life.

Lets stop filling our heads with bullshit on TV -while the News is telling you to be afraid of Coronavirus, while the films are telling you to "have fun" causing chaos, it is now crucial that we stand up for all life in Equality and Oneness to make sure that the Vision we Tell is only what's best for all life, lets go through some Self-Forgiveness that has assisted me through the years and continues to do so, in order to remain here and clear when the TV is on -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the television is telling me a story that is in the interest of a small super rich group for me to believe, meaning Coronavirus news, or any films, programs are always trying to affect me psychologically to see things a certain way. So I must make sure I remain stable as this breathe, where I can use common sense to actually evaluate rationally if the vision being told to me on the TV is based in Life support or Life abuse.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to absorb too much bullshit media in my Life which just kept me in a zombie state before walking my journey to Life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear something because the TV tells me I should be afraid of it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not doing what the TV tells me to do instead of taking responsibility for my own internal and external worlds.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that Humanity needs to stop telling ourselves Lie Visions and instead tell and live a vision that is best for all life on Earth.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through the shit I see on TV which is so often based in shit with no value, which creates a humanity of no value - so I see how before I started walking my process, I was a human with no values that benefited all life, only values the TV wanted me to have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question the beliefs, fears, thoughts and reactionary patterns I have and their connection to what I am allowing on the Tell a Vision.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe as a child growing up through polarity, that if someone is a good person in a film, they must be a good person in real life - I have since realised through the years how Hollywood and the TV companies work, which is the opposite of what I thought about my favourite celebrities growing up.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to believe the mainstream story in the news, because despite my grandad questioning news, everyone else I knew growing up with never did and neither did their parents - so I didn't realise until young adulthood that the mainstream story is never based in truth but popularity contests and pernicious machinations to have skewed and damaging psychological impacts.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the TV has essentially been a Mother and Father to us all, it has been raising me, has been raising all of us in the Elite since we were children and our parents before us - which then explains why the world is as fucked up as it is, because much of it is based in how much we allow TV to fuck with our principles.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason humans love reckless consumerism, pointless shopping to fulfill our selfish desires so much, is in many ways due to the content we are fed on TV, which teaches that we have no worth without random things to buy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that a major reason why humans have become so violent over the past 100 years, is due to the increased levels of violence we see repeatedly on TV since its creation - it is actually astounding how violence proliferated globally in humans as TV content became more violent through the years.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all that a small group of people have controlled what is shown on our TV and that these people are not providing content on the TV which is best for all and so it is the responsibility of every Human on Earth to redesign the global system to provide TV programming which is based in what benefits all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that mainstream TV is not ever interested in providing factual and uplifting content, but rather shaping what we deem to be real, keeping everyone in a dream state to keep the machine of capitalism turning while life suffers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that whatever the mainstream narrative tells me is true, then it is always highly likely the opposite of that narrative is true, because currently in this world everything is in reverse - so Fear the Coronavirus as one example is the mainstream message, while the opposite of that is true.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the way we have allowed our Tell a Visions to be structured is to only focus on what "entertains us" which in turn makes sure we have no interest in the factual real physical abuse happening on Earth everyday - so our habits around TV have directly caused us to not move to end Starvation as an example.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and blame the owners of the major TV stations and Hollywood for the abusive content mainstream puts out, when in reality I realise in self-honesty that me and all of us in this capitalist money system have allowed for this abuse of life to occur and so it is all our responsibility to create a new Media system globally based on the principles of Equality and Oneness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breathe, that we can create a world where we redesign our TV to be telling visions that uplift Life instead of suppressing it, which in turn would assist in the acceleration and upholdment of the collective understanding and living of what's best for all life.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to react in fear or any thoughts, emotions or feelings that come up when watching TV, I realise I must be stable as breathe, so I can choose wisely with common sense as to what content I should be absorbing, I can utilise discernment and see clearly where the TV programming could be improved for all life - so as and when I see my mind having a fear/ego/pre-programmed mind reaction to the TV, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate with these thoughts as they will not support me in living what's best for all life. I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.
I commit myself to exposing the failure of the current global Media system in its effective support of what's best for all life and thus must be redesigned immediately.
I commit myself to exposing the current global media systems inadequacy in keeping Humanity informed about real news, but rather creating false news that doesn't matter based on ratings.
I commit myself to living the realisation that with a global media system standing for what's best for all life, we can facilitate speeding up and upholding a new Human that does the same - As it must be within, so it must be without.
I was reminded of this as I scrolled through Facebook last week, so many people are sharing ideas everyday for great films, TV series, various content and programming to watch during this paused Economic scenario. Many people are showing their Sciolistic tendencies on social media currently.
Within this I just wanted to point out, that it is crucial we truly now all get on the same page about TV, the Television. Why was the Television created? Who creates the content we view? Is it the same people running the content provided on TV? Why has the level of Violence increased in films? What messages are being portrayed here? What would our TV programming look like in a world that's best for all life in Equality and Oneness?
What should be noted within this is the structuring of the word Television, which when you look at the root meaning clearly says - Tell a Vision and Tell Lie Vision. So everyday people turn on their Tell a Vision, then you pick a channel, which then has programming that you want to absorb. We are being told a vision through the TV which we believe is true through repetition without any of our own research, which of course spawned the idea that something "must be true" because the news on TV said so.
We have literally allowed the TV to be used by certain avenues of our Governments to brainwash people into acquiescence, to accept the status quo in society instead of questioning it and to sink into lower levels of depravity. Government isn't called Government for nothing, Government literally means to Govern your Mentality.
To assist your realisation of this, you could as an example research the now declassified documentation available to all citizens in majority of nations, which highlights the use of Media content for brainwashing purposes by intelligence communities going back as far as WW2. You can research the original OSS memo by googling - "The Motion Picture As A Weapon Of Psychological Warfare."
The OSS (Office of Strategic Services) is the precursor to the inception of the CIA and so when you have done your research, you will realise that the largest corporations in Hollywood are run by the CIA who thus dictate what content is spewed out.
Don't forget to breathe while researching because the further you go down the rabbit hole of Hollywood's secrets, then the more disgusted you will be. You will realise how much we have all been deceived by what's going on with the content we see and how we really must take self-responsibility for our reactions that occur while watching TV and we must take responsibility to redesign our Tell A Vision content to be conducive to life.

Lets stop filling our heads with bullshit on TV -while the News is telling you to be afraid of Coronavirus, while the films are telling you to "have fun" causing chaos, it is now crucial that we stand up for all life in Equality and Oneness to make sure that the Vision we Tell is only what's best for all life, lets go through some Self-Forgiveness that has assisted me through the years and continues to do so, in order to remain here and clear when the TV is on -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the television is telling me a story that is in the interest of a small super rich group for me to believe, meaning Coronavirus news, or any films, programs are always trying to affect me psychologically to see things a certain way. So I must make sure I remain stable as this breathe, where I can use common sense to actually evaluate rationally if the vision being told to me on the TV is based in Life support or Life abuse.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to absorb too much bullshit media in my Life which just kept me in a zombie state before walking my journey to Life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not doing what the TV tells me to do instead of taking responsibility for my own internal and external worlds.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that Humanity needs to stop telling ourselves Lie Visions and instead tell and live a vision that is best for all life on Earth.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself through the shit I see on TV which is so often based in shit with no value, which creates a humanity of no value - so I see how before I started walking my process, I was a human with no values that benefited all life, only values the TV wanted me to have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not question the beliefs, fears, thoughts and reactionary patterns I have and their connection to what I am allowing on the Tell a Vision.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe as a child growing up through polarity, that if someone is a good person in a film, they must be a good person in real life - I have since realised through the years how Hollywood and the TV companies work, which is the opposite of what I thought about my favourite celebrities growing up.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to believe the mainstream story in the news, because despite my grandad questioning news, everyone else I knew growing up with never did and neither did their parents - so I didn't realise until young adulthood that the mainstream story is never based in truth but popularity contests and pernicious machinations to have skewed and damaging psychological impacts.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the TV has essentially been a Mother and Father to us all, it has been raising me, has been raising all of us in the Elite since we were children and our parents before us - which then explains why the world is as fucked up as it is, because much of it is based in how much we allow TV to fuck with our principles.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the reason humans love reckless consumerism, pointless shopping to fulfill our selfish desires so much, is in many ways due to the content we are fed on TV, which teaches that we have no worth without random things to buy.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breath that a major reason why humans have become so violent over the past 100 years, is due to the increased levels of violence we see repeatedly on TV since its creation - it is actually astounding how violence proliferated globally in humans as TV content became more violent through the years.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that all that a small group of people have controlled what is shown on our TV and that these people are not providing content on the TV which is best for all and so it is the responsibility of every Human on Earth to redesign the global system to provide TV programming which is based in what benefits all life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that mainstream TV is not ever interested in providing factual and uplifting content, but rather shaping what we deem to be real, keeping everyone in a dream state to keep the machine of capitalism turning while life suffers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that whatever the mainstream narrative tells me is true, then it is always highly likely the opposite of that narrative is true, because currently in this world everything is in reverse - so Fear the Coronavirus as one example is the mainstream message, while the opposite of that is true.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise that the way we have allowed our Tell a Visions to be structured is to only focus on what "entertains us" which in turn makes sure we have no interest in the factual real physical abuse happening on Earth everyday - so our habits around TV have directly caused us to not move to end Starvation as an example.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and blame the owners of the major TV stations and Hollywood for the abusive content mainstream puts out, when in reality I realise in self-honesty that me and all of us in this capitalist money system have allowed for this abuse of life to occur and so it is all our responsibility to create a new Media system globally based on the principles of Equality and Oneness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realise in every breathe, that we can create a world where we redesign our TV to be telling visions that uplift Life instead of suppressing it, which in turn would assist in the acceleration and upholdment of the collective understanding and living of what's best for all life.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to react in fear or any thoughts, emotions or feelings that come up when watching TV, I realise I must be stable as breathe, so I can choose wisely with common sense as to what content I should be absorbing, I can utilise discernment and see clearly where the TV programming could be improved for all life - so as and when I see my mind having a fear/ego/pre-programmed mind reaction to the TV, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to participate with these thoughts as they will not support me in living what's best for all life. I continue to breathe until there is no more thoughts that come up.
I commit myself to exposing the failure of the current global Media system in its effective support of what's best for all life and thus must be redesigned immediately.
I commit myself to exposing the current global media systems inadequacy in keeping Humanity informed about real news, but rather creating false news that doesn't matter based on ratings.
I commit myself to living the realisation that with a global media system standing for what's best for all life, we can facilitate speeding up and upholding a new Human that does the same - As it must be within, so it must be without.

No comments:
Post a Comment