I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not always be clear with myself about what needs to be corrected in my life.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sometimes react to what is here as a belief, judgement, comparison, fear, projection where the hereafter, always seems to be better then what is here.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that whenever I am stuck in this "grass is greener idea" that it will be obvious based on having no physical evidence that there will be an improvement in a certain area of my life, its a perceived improvement based on pre-programming.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to be ineffective at certain things here, from being trapped in this grass is greener idea where I look for a "higher energy" to consume elsewhere.
I forgive myself for not realising in every moment that being trapped existing as this "grass is greener" concept only creates a polarity friction within me and all of existence where the hereafter is apparently good and what is here is bad which is unacceptable.
I forgive myself that while I have been effective in not allowing myself to be controlled by any grass is greener ideas, that within this I have also caused a split in my mind, where I miss areas that do need improving in my life from forcing myself to not chase greener grass in the hereafter.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to define myself as someone who doesn't need to look for anything better then what I have here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blind myself to things that need correcting here, because of believing that once I get into a habit of completing something in a certain way, then it "must be" the best way to do it.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realise in all moments that there can be actual physical improvements that I can make in an area even if I am doing that point well - like getting paid more money for doing the exact same job in a different company.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be complacent about changing something just because that thing I am doing here is working well.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because I am doing something well, that there is no way to improve it more, when in reality this believe is based on no physical fact whatsoever.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in every breathe that even when I am doing something well, I must never allow myself to believe that It cannot be improved, because I didn't even know this improvement in a certain area until it was pointed out to me by someone.
I forgive myself that I have not seen and realised in every breathe that there is many areas in my life that need improving when I am honest with myself.
I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realise in every moment that the grass is only ever greener where I water it - meaning improvements will be made in any area of my life that I am looking after and trying to optimise.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to limit myself through an idea that I don't need to improve the way I do something - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts being complacent about optimising and improving an area of my life, then I stop and breathe, I do not allow my mind to believe that "its fine" how I'm doing it because this keeps me trapped as this pre-programmed limitation - so instead I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up.
I commit myself to living the realisation that sometimes the grass actually is greener and that the grass will always be greener wherever I water it.



Great blog Marley!!
ReplyDeleteThanks my friend!
Delete