So continuing from my previous post, loss, failure is inevitable it is an inevitability which is where we are provided the opportunity to see the errors of judgement we are making so we can reset or physical movement to get to our goal through this falling and standing back up process.
I will not allow myself to accept a pattern of believing I can remain separate from failures -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to at times believe that my path to success in anything must be straight to the goal when in fact this is just my ego projecting
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the ego trying to defend itself through the believe that unless I have straight line to success then I am a failure and will remain a failure, which is not real and only limitation that keeps me in separation from physical reality.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in every here breathe that failures are a part of me just as much as victories, because its is through trial and error that we get to any target completion.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to separate myself from failures, which only keeps me in separation of myself, which is unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that it truly is through failing that we can see how to avoid this failure in the future and get to our success.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge success and failures with positive and negative polarities in my mind, where i define success as positive and failure as negative feeding into the pre-programming of capitalism that is here.
I forgive myself for defining success as positive and failures as negative, because I see and understand now that neither is positive or negative, success is simply the inevitability of not allowing failures to deter me, just continuing and learning through failures.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and understand that success and failure is merely the process of a means to an end.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself at times to be annoyed with myself when success in anything doesn't happen immediately upon a first attempt, which I realise is just my pre-programmed ego fucking with me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as a failure when I do not meet my intended goal immediately first time in anything.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a failure for good in any undertaking when I do not achieve the results I want at the first time of asking, when in reality if I go straight to success in anything, it can only be from seeing other people fail first and learning from their mistakes to assist myself to go straight to success - If i have not failed on the way to success, I must have seen other people fail.
I forgive myself for not realising that anything that I succeed in immediate, is only because I already have the vocabulary, the communication, the intent, the bravery, the direct knowledge and relationship building skills necessary to make a success the first time around.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear that once I fail once in anything, that I will continue to fail, which demotivates me to actually learn from these failures, which keeps me trapped within and as failure, which does not assist me in living whats best for all life, so I stop this here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be too hard on myself very often, when expecting great things is fine, but it does not support me in living whats best for all to be overly hard on myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get annoyed that my ability to use the law of attraction especially in sales doesn't always give me what I want immediately here now, when I realise that using the law of attraction works through bringing people, situations and events into my life, but it will not then do everything for me, I must have the vocabulary, the physical movement and ability to build relationships in order to take full advantage of any person, event or thing that I have magnetised into my life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not understand in all moments that only the greatest failures inevitably become the greatest successes if they learn and change.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realise in every moment that I do not know what I do not know - meaning it is exciting when a failure happens, because one cannot know what profound learning to get to success can be achieved from this apparent failure.
I forgive myself for not allowing myself to see and realise in every moment that if i want something to change in my life, then i have to change things in my life, because doing the same thing over and over again with the same failing results is a form of madness.
I forgive myself for not realising in every moment that it is more effective in life to be willing to get to victory through failure, to be brave enough to fail, to not be afraid to experience the extremes of success and failure, because most humans are pre-programmed to live in and as a Gray space where everything is safe and where the true fruits of victory and failure are never experienced.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realise in every moment that any success or any failure is not the end result at any point, because we can only ever see our goal and when we get there we can see further, learning and growing never stops unless we stop ourselves - we must go to the stars and then beyond them.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that everything must always be a straight line to success, because that is just not often possible in life, every greatest scientist for example never created an invention without going through the process of trial and error, unless that process of trial and error was already given to them before they started - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts about expecting immediate success without any failures, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage with these thoughts as I realise these thoughts are from my ego, that the process of trying to separate myself from failures only keeps me trapped within and as the pre-programmed mind where I set myself up to fail more then succeed. So I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to define success and failures as positive and negative as I see the trap this creates for myself as this capitalistic money system, so as and when I see my mind judging and defining myself as a failure or a success in anything, I stop and breathe - I realise that in life there is only learning, trial and error neither success nor failure are more or less then each other, they are simply two sides of the same coin equal and one. So I breathe and continue to breathe here as the breathe of life as who I really am, until transcendence has occurred and these definitions no longer exist
I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that if I succeed or fail in anything, that I plateau - that I stay as the success or the failure in anything automatically, when in fact a success can be turned into a failure through not continuing to grow past the first success - and believing that I will stay as a failure in anything merely guarantees that I will stay as a failure in that thing - so as and when I see my mind believe I am stuck, that I am solidified as the success or the failure with nothing more to learn, then i stop and breathe, I do not allow my mind to engage with these kinds of thoughts because they are destructive, I breathe and keep breathing until these beliefs are no more.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to fear being trapped in continual failure when I fail in something, I realise that this concept is counter productive to success and living whats best for all,so whenever I see my mind doing this I stop, breathe here as life and keep this breathe stable no matter how many times this fear comes up, until eventually this fear is no more
I commit myself to living the realisation that failure and success are a part of each other, that if I have not failed in something to learn from this mistakes and get to success, then I have observed others go through the trial and error for me to go more straight to success - either way all is one and equal here and learning and growth must never stop at any point of success or failure.
I will not allow myself to accept a pattern of believing I can remain separate from failures -
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to at times believe that my path to success in anything must be straight to the goal when in fact this is just my ego projecting
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to exist as the ego trying to defend itself through the believe that unless I have straight line to success then I am a failure and will remain a failure, which is not real and only limitation that keeps me in separation from physical reality.
I forgive myself that I have not realised in every here breathe that failures are a part of me just as much as victories, because its is through trial and error that we get to any target completion.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try to separate myself from failures, which only keeps me in separation of myself, which is unacceptable.
I forgive myself that I have not realised that it truly is through failing that we can see how to avoid this failure in the future and get to our success.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to charge success and failures with positive and negative polarities in my mind, where i define success as positive and failure as negative feeding into the pre-programming of capitalism that is here.
I forgive myself for defining success as positive and failures as negative, because I see and understand now that neither is positive or negative, success is simply the inevitability of not allowing failures to deter me, just continuing and learning through failures.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and understand that success and failure is merely the process of a means to an end.
I forgive myself that I have allowed and accepted myself at times to be annoyed with myself when success in anything doesn't happen immediately upon a first attempt, which I realise is just my pre-programmed ego fucking with me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as a failure when I do not meet my intended goal immediately first time in anything.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a failure for good in any undertaking when I do not achieve the results I want at the first time of asking, when in reality if I go straight to success in anything, it can only be from seeing other people fail first and learning from their mistakes to assist myself to go straight to success - If i have not failed on the way to success, I must have seen other people fail.
I forgive myself for not realising that anything that I succeed in immediate, is only because I already have the vocabulary, the communication, the intent, the bravery, the direct knowledge and relationship building skills necessary to make a success the first time around.
I forgive myself for allowing and accepting myself to fear that once I fail once in anything, that I will continue to fail, which demotivates me to actually learn from these failures, which keeps me trapped within and as failure, which does not assist me in living whats best for all life, so I stop this here.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be too hard on myself very often, when expecting great things is fine, but it does not support me in living whats best for all to be overly hard on myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get annoyed that my ability to use the law of attraction especially in sales doesn't always give me what I want immediately here now, when I realise that using the law of attraction works through bringing people, situations and events into my life, but it will not then do everything for me, I must have the vocabulary, the physical movement and ability to build relationships in order to take full advantage of any person, event or thing that I have magnetised into my life.
I forgive myself for accepting and allowing myself to not understand in all moments that only the greatest failures inevitably become the greatest successes if they learn and change.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realise in every moment that I do not know what I do not know - meaning it is exciting when a failure happens, because one cannot know what profound learning to get to success can be achieved from this apparent failure.
I forgive myself for not allowing myself to see and realise in every moment that if i want something to change in my life, then i have to change things in my life, because doing the same thing over and over again with the same failing results is a form of madness.
I forgive myself for not realising in every moment that it is more effective in life to be willing to get to victory through failure, to be brave enough to fail, to not be afraid to experience the extremes of success and failure, because most humans are pre-programmed to live in and as a Gray space where everything is safe and where the true fruits of victory and failure are never experienced.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to see and realise in every moment that any success or any failure is not the end result at any point, because we can only ever see our goal and when we get there we can see further, learning and growing never stops unless we stop ourselves - we must go to the stars and then beyond them.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that everything must always be a straight line to success, because that is just not often possible in life, every greatest scientist for example never created an invention without going through the process of trial and error, unless that process of trial and error was already given to them before they started - so as and when I see my mind having thoughts about expecting immediate success without any failures, I stop and breathe, I do not allow myself to engage with these thoughts as I realise these thoughts are from my ego, that the process of trying to separate myself from failures only keeps me trapped within and as the pre-programmed mind where I set myself up to fail more then succeed. So I breathe and continue to do so until there is no more thoughts that come up.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to define success and failures as positive and negative as I see the trap this creates for myself as this capitalistic money system, so as and when I see my mind judging and defining myself as a failure or a success in anything, I stop and breathe - I realise that in life there is only learning, trial and error neither success nor failure are more or less then each other, they are simply two sides of the same coin equal and one. So I breathe and continue to breathe here as the breathe of life as who I really am, until transcendence has occurred and these definitions no longer exist
I commit myself to not allowing myself to believe that if I succeed or fail in anything, that I plateau - that I stay as the success or the failure in anything automatically, when in fact a success can be turned into a failure through not continuing to grow past the first success - and believing that I will stay as a failure in anything merely guarantees that I will stay as a failure in that thing - so as and when I see my mind believe I am stuck, that I am solidified as the success or the failure with nothing more to learn, then i stop and breathe, I do not allow my mind to engage with these kinds of thoughts because they are destructive, I breathe and keep breathing until these beliefs are no more.
I commit myself to not allowing myself to fear being trapped in continual failure when I fail in something, I realise that this concept is counter productive to success and living whats best for all,so whenever I see my mind doing this I stop, breathe here as life and keep this breathe stable no matter how many times this fear comes up, until eventually this fear is no more
I commit myself to living the realisation that failure and success are a part of each other, that if I have not failed in something to learn from this mistakes and get to success, then I have observed others go through the trial and error for me to go more straight to success - either way all is one and equal here and learning and growth must never stop at any point of success or failure.






No comments:
Post a Comment