Wednesday, 8 February 2012

The Matrix-Vendetta Syndrome


So today I watched the matrix, and I haven’t watched it in maybe 6 months or so, now I find the film itself is excellent which I always enjoy, and from my perspective is a “pivotal” film for people to see, because of its relevance to what we humans allow here on earth - How we all equally allow ourselves to exist enslaved as a pre-programmed system within and as an illusionary alternate reality as the mind which abuses life. There are many cool points in the film, and while I was watching it today, I realised how we have allowed the film to brainwash us to focus on conflicting with what’s here as something separate from ourselves. 

I have noticed that when I first saw the film in 1999, it had an interesting effect on me, where I believed after watching it that this film is “special” in some way, and I allowed it to enforce layers in my mind to a belief that there is “one” special human in this world that can correct all the fuck ups here.
But also it affected me where I started believing that this is what we humans must do - which is come together in a group to start doing secret operations to destroy the system in some way, to fight and destroy the machine enslaving us, through the use of war, without realising at the time that it is actually us that is the machine enslaving ourselves. We are the Matrix.  

Then I remember I read a story a few years after first watching the matrix, where a kid watched the film, and was completely possessed by it, where he actually thought his parents where agents from the film, and then he killed them.

Now that’s an extreme case, but this idea of blaming and physically abusing others for what’s here is getting worse in the world, where we cannot even see what we are doing in the mirror of self-honesty.
And then within this it’s very interesting when we look for instance at recent protesting movements such as occupy wall street/anonymous that want to conflict with the government and wealthy elites believing they are separate from the system here. 

Now we are all brainwashed by the media growing up, but it seems a lot of these kinds of aggressive groups have allowed themselves to be heavily, heavily affected by films like the matrix, and any anti-government films where we allow the films to assist in creating a personality possession which becomes us where we believe we essentially must go to war with the government. 

For example it’s fascinating how the group anonymous focus on “staying secret” and actually utilise the exact same masks as the character V from the movie V for Vendetta, which is also a cool film. But i mean this clearly shows how we humans have allowed ourselves to be brainwashed by the film industry, and actually are trapped within a belief that we must blame the government as something separate from us taking an aggressive stance, believing that some apparent magical event will manifest from our war like behaviour to destroy the government, which is just not true. 

So it’s like many of these groups are actually a designed outflow of movies like Matrix and V for vendetta, where we have allowed ourselves to believe we are freeing ourselves by fighting with the government, when in actual fact we are furthering our enslavement within and as the mind, making abuse worse on Earth, which is completely unacceptable. 

in actual fact the only valid kind of activism, is grouping together to implement what’s best for all through political means, where each participant in the group is taking action to stand equal to all systems here and direct what’s here to equality. 

So each member realises that we are responsible for everything that exists here, and is in a process of realising, correcting and perfecting ourselves, which prepares the group to enter into the political arena and implement an equal money system. 

The Desteni group is in fact the only group that is focused on really ending all abusive systems existing here on earth for real in every way. Because the message of Desteni is the message of Equality, which is the message of Jesus, which is loving thy neighbour as thyself, which is so unbreakable in its foundation, because only what’s best for all exists within the message.  

So I suggest to not allow ourselves to fall stricken with the “Matrix-Vendetta syndrome”, where we cannot even see we are fighting against ourselves, hiding from ourselves and it is time for us to change. Time for us to get real about what is happening here on earth, to stop blaming others, to see in Self-Honesty how what exists without is actually a reflection of what clearly exists within us individually. And within this realization to see that it is in fact our responsibility to correct everything that’s here, starting with what we individually allow to exist within and as us, and then extending the equality we individually walk to the world as a whole.  

No comments:

Post a Comment