Friday, 30 December 2011

“What will be will be”


So I was recently having a discussion with a female friend that is having relationship problems, and towards the end of the discussion she was saying how she is not sure if she wants to stay with her partner, and when I suggested she tell her partner this, she said to me “I’m not sure - what will be, will be”.

Now immediately I found this interesting, and I have heard this and stated this many times growing up myself, and when I look back I remember that whenever I would say this statement, it was always in relation to something that I was uncertain about, something I felt less then, something I didn’t feel able to direct for myself. It’s an interesting statement because it is actually in fact always the case that what we accept and allow to be existing here in this moment as reality, is actually what will be accepted and allowed as such in the next moment through our participation, because it is what we remember doing and defining ourselves according to as personalities and so what has been will be again. 

This statement feeds into people’s ideas of “who knows what the future brings” when in fact we know what the future brings in self-honesty, we know what is the starting point and consequence of participation within any point, take capitalism for example, it only has one road, which is  destruction because of its starting point as polarity separation. 

“What will be will be” explains how we are all able to predict our own future, because we are the ones that are designing ourselves within every here moment of breath. “What will be will be” is like saying we are not actually interested in moving ourselves to implement  a solution here that will create a world in the future that’s best for all. Because we are uncertain about the future, we fear the future, we fear change and we would always prefer that someone else does the hard work for us to change here, instead of taking self-responsibility to make the future certain as a reality of equality. We define ourselves here according to the past, according to built up fears, ideas, beliefs, perceptions, judgements, within our mind, which manifests a future which is only based in systematic memory time-loops. 

The starting point of these time-loops is not actually real, it is just limitation where we are not existing here as this breath, constant, stable as the physical moving within and as the self-directive principle of equality and oneness, as life, but are purely existing as a pre-programmed system. An organic time loop robot right down to our DNA, and In Self-Honest investigation we allow ourselves to see exactly how any point in existence came to be the way it is. 

In Self-Honesty we know what we allow, but we fear facing and changing what we allow, because it is easier to do what everyone is doing, to do what we have always been taught is “right” to do by our environment, family and general social conditioning, which is to generate energy to feel “good” feeding systems of abuse in self-interest, that disregard life, causing massive harm. and in Self honesty we know when we hide, busying ourselves with anything outside of ourselves, to avoid having to face ourselves and take self-responsibility, to avoid being intimate with ourselves, because we are not willing to really change something about ourselves to what is best for all through critical common sense evaluation. 

What will be is always what will be, it’s a cool statement to reveal our pre-programming, because when this statement is taken on as a personality, then it causes a problem where we start believing that something else outside of ourselves is responsible for what is happening in our world and our reality. In this context, “what will be will be” is a doorway to abuse being allowed and justified, it’s basically like saying for example “I might stop smoking, I might not, I might change, I might not, I don’t  really know because it’s not up to me – what will be will be”. This is a disempowering statement based in procrastination, in absolute laziness, because it implies that something can only change by itself or by some exterior force, but that we individually can do nothing to change ourselves or anything about this reality, that brainwashing apparently doesn’t require any realization and self-correction from ourselves, which is of course dishonesty.

In an equal money system the statement “what will be will be” will eventually be commonly understood as relating to what is here, is what we design by ourselves through our direct participation within and without, moment by moment, what exists here is not up to some intangible force, because we are all equally responsible for what exists here. What will be is equality for all, where there is no uncertainty about the future, there is only the certainty of what we design in each moment as what’s best for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment